Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations to the entire team of SAAK for completing 150 episodes❤️

Kudos to the entire cast and crew of the show for giving us this show which is so close to my heart.

For me Shakhi is an emotion and all credit for this goes to KV and Deba for potraying Shaurya and Anokhi so well and breathing life into these characters❤️

KV is a phenomenal actor , I have never seen someday whose eyes speaks volume. He is best at emotional and romantic scenes. If Shaurya cries on screen , we cry with him all because of the amazing acting by KV. There cannot be any other Shaurya than KV.

Deba is life of the show. She played Anokhi's character so well that it feels like I am watching a real life girl's story and not some tv show. Nobody would have played Anokhi better than deba. She gives amazing expressions.

The entire cast of the show is amazing . Kudos to Alka Maam , Sooraj Sir , Khalid Sir , Deepa Maam, Falak Maan, Hitesh Sir , Reema Maam , Ayushi Maam, Harsh Sir , Eva Maam , Sindhu and Trishala. They all have made their characters so realistic that we fell in love with them everyday whether they are negative or positive characters.

Thankyou writers for writing such a beautiful story and best dialogues for the entire cast. 🤗

There was never a show like Shaurya Aur Anokhi ki Kahani before and there will not be a show like this in future. You guys have created history in ITV with a show which has amazing story , best lead chemistry, screenplay, out of the world cinematography and fast pace. 

Edited by Mona_988 - 2 years ago
lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterturnips

Debattama's Instagram post on SAAKK completing it's journey of 150 episodes ❤️ Look at ShaKhi  and Trishala aka Kitty's comment on her post 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQA0IXwL4Q1/?utm_medium=copy_link

Congratulations to the whole team of SAAKK. So happy to see them receiving the accolades and appreciation they deserve. 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Deba and KV/Anokhi and Shaurya look absolutely gorgeous in these pictures. One of the most favorite episode of the whole fd! 

rishbala3018 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congrats to the whole Team of SAAKK for completing 150 episodes. 

Keep giving us more and more awesome episodes day after day. 

I always look forward to the next episode, waiting 24hrs feels like torture.

Much love, crazy fan

Preet❤

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congratulations to the entire team of Shaurya aur Anokhi ki kahani for completing 150 episodes🥳

This show definitely deserve the best recognition.

Thankyou team SAAKK for bringing such beautiful love story❤️

cereal.killer thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Big 👏 to the team. All of them are doing a wonderful job to convey different social messages through a love story.

Btw why is this not up in the Global Announcements section? 🤔

Also can we spam this thread.

1sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations to SAAKH team for giving us such lovely characters which have become a part of our life. Keep going.

Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations to the whole saakk team for 150 brilliant episodes👏🥳

You guys are so brilliant and excellent in every section be it storyline,dialogue writing, screenplay, cinematography, the entire technical team,the entire cast and above all our brilliant leads debattama and karanvir👏👏

For me itv shows has always been just rona dhona with saas bahu drama but saakk  has rewired the entire television show systems.....👏

You guys have proved that beautiful stories can be made along with strong contents that too breaking all stereotypes...

I'm spellbound by the entire journey of shakhi....❤️

There won't ever be a male lead with a strong backbone and  confidence like shaurya saberwal who knows what he is doing and what is happening around him....he never shies away to put anyone in their place if they are wrong.he is emotional too like any normal human being and never shies away from shedding tears when needed ....👏

There won't be a female lead ever like anokhi who knows what is her right and if needed she can fight all odds for her rights, her education,her dreams ....she is one such rare female lead ever in itv who never cares for what others think of her....if she is following her inner voice then nothing can stop her from achieving it ....she is truly anokhi....❤️

The side characters of saakk are also brilliant that each of the character has their own story to tell us which adds to the main story...

Special mention to reema , a reflection of true friendship

Kanchan, being a middle class girl and a saberwal bahu finds enough courage to raise voice against wrongs happening in her in law's house

Aastha mam, a strong women who has her own flaws and accepts it bravely ..a true example of woman who fought against her bad faith...

ACP Ahir , one of the best third angle introduced in the story ,who showed us that not all men who face rejection from their love will take a dangerous turn as in other typical shows

Babli di, a victim of abuse and domestic violence ,who finally took enough courage to walk out of an abusive marriage and is daring enough to stand independently hence giving her life a second chance...

Saakk is not just a professor student love story , it's about how women have rights on their life,how men can also be emotional and sensitive sometimes, a child who faced abandonment, a child who suffered due to parents' issues, girl childs who are still denied equal treatment with their brothers ,women who faced forced marriages and their after effects and many more....it shows how pure love happens between two persons irrespective of their profession,social class,caste,religion ...pure love is nothing but heart to heart connection...

This show has still lots and lots to offer....if it's given a fair chance and deserving time ....

For me now onwards itv shows will be of two types.....before saakk and after saakk....that's the bar this show has set in itv history...

Thank you so much to the channel and creatives for gifting us with such a beautiful show during this pandemic period...❤️

May saakk celebrates more and more episodes...and let this show stay for long period of time breaking more stereotypes👍🏼

Krishna❤️

mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations to the entire SAAKK team. 🥳

150 episodes, 150 days we were blessed to be part of it. 🥳

Big love to all cast n crew members. 

Huge love to Karanvir Sharma and Debattama Saha. 

Long live our show, bless it with success and acclaim it truly deserves. 

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awww this thread is sooo grandeur and amazing 

They truly deserve the celebration and yes the title is so apt Deeps darling.

ShaKhi has been a breathe of fresh, new spring and pristine air. 

Adorable post 

Res for now will comment in detail 

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Congratulations to all the cast and crew of SAAKK on completing another mile stone of 150 episodes🥳

This show gave us amazing characters like KV and Deba. 😍 And yeah our second ML ACP 

All characters are upto the mark they are doing phenomenal acting.

I really love ShaKhi journey how they met and fallen in love. Some unique story we got on ITV❤️ 

Kudos to all of you Girls🥳

Because of you here on IF I feel like my second home.🤗 

Tagging some homies here❤️

This show gave me and us so much na di, it gave me beautiful sisters in the form of friends, to all the ppl tagged in here I love u all and also the rest, much love to ShaKhi and especially my pyaari chaand❤️❤️