|| Breathe of Fresh Air ||150th Episode Spl Appreciation Post ||

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

All through the times, we have witnessed the show and its characters. We've had our ups and downs, scenes that surprised us, that disappointed us, made us believe in so many emotions, made us cry yet made us happy and laugh and feel content. Today as our beloved show hits 150 episodes, let us appreciate this beauty and discuss all the times we have loved the show and the reason we got hooked to

ShaKhi

or 

Shaurya Aur Anokhi ki Kahani

as a whole.

A show which is not just a story of two individuals with different beliefs and ideologies and way of life, it is above it. 

SAAKK is not just a show but an emotion

and 

trying to find the right and most apt words to appreciate this beautiful show is too tough because all the words in the dictionary are also too less 

to describe how much all of us have for this show.

Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani SAAKK GIF - ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani SAAKK ShaKhi GIFs

Shauryaauranokhikikahaani Shauryaauranokhikikahani GIF - Shauryaauranokhikikahaani Shauryaauranokhikikahani Saakk GIFs

Shauryaauranokhikikahani Shakhi GIF - Shauryaauranokhikikahani Shaurya Anokhi GIFs

Shauryaauranokhikikahani Shakhi GIF - Shauryaauranokhikikahani Shaurya Anokhi GIFs

🌷🌷🌷

Characters 💫

SAAKK has become an integral part of our lives. A part of us. The characters here are not just characters. They are family and each character is loved equally, whether it be the protagonist or the antagonist or supporting characters. We can easily connect to Anokhi or Shaurya or even Kanchan or Babli di because at some point in our lives, we have come across people like them or we have been in situations like them. Relatability quotient is too high here and that’s what is really loved about the show.

🌷🌷🌷

Story 💫

We highly appreciate how the story was build up slowly with an elaborate character development and once established, the story has moved fast pacedly with no over the top drama and the right kind of twists and turns that keeps anyone and everyone hooked.

🌷🌷🌷

Dialogues  💫

The dialogues of each character are to die for. Special mention to Shaurya’s sassy and super sarcastic dialogues. Those dialogues are something we say too. My favourite being "Dimaag Kharab Hogaya Hai Tumhara" 😂🤭 Anokhi’s dialogues are very impactful and all of us highly appreciate how Debattama delivers her dialogues with such beauty.

🌷🌷🌷

Chemistry  💫

Hands down the hottest chemistry we’ve ever experienced on ITV. Their eyes talk, the way they hold their hands is hot. ShaKhi are the most adorable couple we’ve had in the longest time. Deba’s and KV’s expressions are to die for. 

ShaKhi FTW smiley40

🌷🌷🌷

SIAC  💫

The college that has given us so much to adore. ShaKhi’s first hug, their trip and falls, their eyelocks, the noodle scene 😂, the most epic Holi sequence we’ve ever seen on ITV, Shaurya’s walks and oh, how can we forget "Get the Hell out of this Campus" 😏 Everyone wants to be a part of SIAC and study Economics from Shaurya Sir smiley36

🌷🌷🌷

Setting  💫

The perfect setting, the perfect moments. We’ve had so many from the valentines day dance to the riots scene to the brigde scene, holi sequence to ShaKhi’s confession and Proposal. Everything about it was perfect and so beautifully executed with amazing cinematography which would be always loved and appreciated.

🌷🌷🌷

Men have emotions too 💫

Everytime Shaurya cries, we all cry along with him. Love how he is shown as an emotionally vulnerable male who, like any of us has his fears and doesn’t shy away from showing them. The angry outbursts or the hearty laughters and the emotional breakdowns which are really adored because Shaurya Sabherwal is real and doesn’t know how to fake emotions. KV has brought Shaurya to life and no one and I repeat no one ever could do Shaurya’s character better than KV.

🌷🌷🌷

Social Issues 💫

The show has always hit the right chord when it comes to addressing social issues like "Female Education" and how women have to struggle to attain education because marriage is seen at the main priority. "Domestic Violence" and the need of women to take a stand against it because WOMEN ARE ENOUGH FOR THEMSELVES. We can be independent too. The misogyny and patriarchal thoughts and how men think women are weak but our FL is breaking stereotypes every now and then and fighting for the right. Let’s appreciate Kanchan and Babli too who finally took a stand for themselves and are emerging as strong women and are turning as an inspiration to many women who otherwise fear voicing out or standing up for themselves.

🌷🌷🌷

Cast and Crew 💫

The show began amidst a pandemic and the situation has never been easy for the cast and crew but we highly appreciate the zeal and dedication of each member of the team who work so hard to give us such beautiful episodes each day which keeps us entertained and wanting for more. 

🌷🌷🌷

A big big thank you to Team SAAKK for giving us 

ShaKhiReemaACP Ahir and Shaurya’s never ending banters

Devi Maa and Shagun’s planning and plotting, Alok Chachu’s Oh Betaji

Kanchan as a supportive friend to ShauryaTej as the manipulative head of the family 

and many more characters. 

Kudos to each one of you out there who gave us 

SHAURYA AUR ANOKHI KI KAHANI 

We love you guys. 

Long live SAAKK smiley42

🌷🌷🌷

Edited by deepshiii - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations Team SAAKK on completing 150 episodes 🥳🥳 A very big thank you to the team of Shaurya aur Anokhi ki Kahani for giving us such a masterpiece which we live and breathe each day  The show has kept us on our toes ever since and the team leaves no chance to surprise us with their unexpected  twists and turns and beautiful episodes with the most talented actors. May the show grow more and more. Kudos to you all 💓

Edited by deepshiii - 2 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations to the SAAKK team for completing 150 successful episodes.. Through your hardwork, we got to experience 150 power-packed episodes admist the raging pandemic and lockdown situations.. We are really grateful to the entire cast and crew who stayed away from their family at different locations under several restrictions just to get us our daily dose of entertainment at 6 AM sharp everyday..

Favourite part of SAAKK- Obviously KV, Deba and their fantastic acting..🥰

It is said that only lucky people get to enjoy experience of a lifetime in a single day.. But we get to enjoy that everyday.. The bar is set higher everyday and is surpassed the next day.. Every single day, every single scene we are hooked to our screens be it with tears in our eyes or a stupid grin stuck to our lips and a big reason for that is the brilliance that is KV..🥰

He breathes life into Shaurya.. We knew good actors could emote with their eyes but he showed us hands could have their own emotions as well!! 😍

Debatamma doesn't only portray Anokhi on-screen, she represents all of us who may or may not have fought similar battles but can relate to her in some way or other.. Every minute thing that Anokhi does reminds me of myself and how I would react in same situation.. ❤️🥺

We are so thankful to the writers for giving us such real characters and for the casting team to have selected such perfect people to play them..

We love all the BTS we get, the IVs we are lucky to listen to and the insta lives we get to watch.. 

Lastly, this serial got me back and hooked to ITV after a long time and gave me such wonderful friends and people to interact with daily.. Such is the craze for SAAKK that we make and finish numerous posts everyday and do the same next day again.. We have made so many gangs now that it's difficult to keep up with everything.. Love you all.. 🤗

Edited by Jiggy7 - 2 years ago
FarSay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations Team SAAKK :) ...this show will go in d history of ITV as a Legend as a Cult serial which dared to be different and better... which dared to go beyond d cliches n regressive content... this show will deftly recv its due success n ppl wil realise how lucky dey have been to witness d GEM IT IS !! Many moreee n powerful episodes to go !

Special appreciation for KV n Deba for bringing Shaurya and Anokhi to Life...u guys made d characters so real and believable that at times i 4get im watching ITV...🥰

Gud wishes and loads of success to every1 associated wid SAAKK ! 😊

Just take a bow guys...every day 😎 😁

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Congratulations To the Team and FD 🥳

We have successfully completed yet another mileston

All almost all points that make SAAKK unique are covered here 

SAAKK is really breathe of fresh air on ITV 💗

Love the story line and cast 

Kudos to whole team for pulling this off brilliantly especially  in pandemic 💫

Special mention to Ahir and Shaurya 💗 

They did the unprecedented task, made me create an appreciation thread here 🤧😂

Cheers to whole Fandom 

Love my homies on I-F 🥺🤧

Much love 💗

Radiant ✨

Tagging few , don’t wanna spam thread with tags but love to all here💗

Rimi is  not showing up in my tags 😭

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 2 years ago
FarSay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations !! 🥳

This ones spcly 4 KV...

We all are born for a purpose !

And I believe KV was created to play Shaurya Sabharwal !!

The way he enacts the character I bet no one simply no one could have done it the way he does... every emotion love anger possessiveness angst care innocence you name it and its spot on !! 👍🏼

How can it not reach the audiences heart !! It feela alll REAL ! ❤

Thank You for giving us SS !! 👨‍🏫

God Bless with lots of health and success foreva !! 😊

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congratulations to the team of SAAKK 🥳 I've been a loyal fan of this show since it's start and I still can't believe that my favourite itv show has achieved the milestone of completing 150 mind-blowing episodes with less drama, more content, terrific performances and great music & locations ❤️👏

My special love to KV, Deba and Deepa mam... You guys have made the show worth watching with your heartfelt acting ❤️ couldn't have imagined anybody else play your characters better than you 😍 I'm in awe of your chemistry KV & Deba  every time you make my heart skip a beat 😂🥰 and I always fall short of praises when I see you perform so wonderfully in emotional scenes ❤️ I'd love to express my token of thanks to the CVs for producing such a wonderful and unique show on ITV, it's like a breath of fresh air with powerful protagonists! ❤️ please continue with your awesome journey and my best wishes to you forever, hope this journey continues for a long long time ❤️👍🏼

3 cheers to KV and Debattama for breathing lives into their characters as Shaurya Sabherwal and Anokhi Bhalla 🥳❤️

Edited by butterturnips - 2 years ago
Snow_kf thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations to the entire cast and crew of SAAKK for completing 150 episodes🥳 This is one show with a difference! All the characters are unique. Thank you for giving us Shakhi and an interesting storyline❤️

Here's wishing the show reaches new heights everyday.🥳

Edited by Snow_kf - 2 years ago
Doll56 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

CONGRATULATIONS FOR 150 EPISODES TO SAAKK TEAM🎉🎉💐💐🔥💥🔥🎉💐🎉 

I am definitely not a ITV watcher as deba said Netflix and chill but my mom was watching the show and I saw a scene where Anokhi stood up to her father for her right to education and fought and I got attracted and started watching. Now I am very much addicted to this show this is the first  ITV show which i am sincerely following and it's all because of The amazing and unique story a Passionate love story of a Teacher and student and not just a love story the show highlights social issue too without Over the top drama and they don't drag , it's all relatable. 

The leads KV and Deba are Ace performer's They bring life to Shaurya and Anokhi and their Amazing Chemistry on TV Creats magic. Both whenever perform an emotional scene all those emotions just reaches our heart whenever they cry we cry with them. The other cast members be it BP BM shaan aastha Reema Kanchan the whole cast is well selected. So thanks to the casting team Director and producer and the CV,writer's they are amazing with the script kya Dailouge likhte hai One liners of Shaurya are the highlights. 

The show is unique fresh and different concept which some will agree and some won't but the love acceptance and appreciation that SAAKK is getting is the proof that the show is being loved hope that this love Keeps on increasing.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations to all the cast and crew of SAAKK on completing another mile stone of 150 episodes🥳

This show gave us amazing characters like KV and Deba. 😍 And yeah our second ML ACP 

All characters are upto the mark they are doing phenomenal acting.

I really love ShaKhi journey how they met and fallen in love. Some unique story we got on ITV❤️ 

Kudos to all of you Girls🥳

Because of you here on IF I feel like my second home.🤗 

Tagging some homies here❤️