Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itspml thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Congratulations to Team SAAKK. All thanks to the team for blessing us with this gem. I end up watching 4-5 episodes everyday.😅 This is my stress buster in such difficult times. When I started watching this show, I was in full mood to hate this present day misogynist character. But everything changed when I get to really see this brilliant actor and person KV. How adorable he is and how passionate he is in playing Shaurya. He is going all out and leaving no stones unturned in playing this character and in trying to make this show a success. Such passion… Deba is another power packed performer and their chemistry is mind-blowing. All other actors are equally noteworthy. Now I just want to see them more and more and want this show to be successful by all standards. Wishing this show a successful run🤞😊

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Debattama's Instagram post on SAAKK completing it's journey of 150 episodes ❤️ Look at ShaKhi  and Trishala aka Kitty's comment on her post 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQA0IXwL4Q1/?utm_medium=copy_link

butterturnips thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: butterturnips

Debattama's Instagram post on SAAKK completing it's journey of 150 episodes ❤️ Look at ShaKhi  and Trishala aka Kitty's comment on her post 😆

reetee thumbnail

👏🥳Congratulations to the entire team of SAAKK. During such dull pandemic situation, came across this beautiful show and now enjoy watching it. First time watching any Hindi Show, and we all are liking it. Many of my friends are non Indians, non hindi speaking, but we enjoy watching this show. We like all the actors, they all are superb, the lead actors are fabulous, they make us believe in the story they are portraying. Keep up your good work. 👍🏼

We wish you all the best, and may you celebrate many more milestones ahead. 🤗

TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: butterturnips

Congratulations to the team SAAKK 👏 

For a great show. 

Shakhi ❤️

amairakriyaansh thumbnail
Nidhi14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepshiii

All through the times, we have witnessed the show and its characters. We've had our ups and downs, scenes that surprised us, that disappointed us, made us believe in so many emotions, made us cry yet made us happy and laugh and feel content. Today as our beloved show hits 150 episodes, let us appreciate this beauty and discuss all the times we have loved the show and the reason we got hooked to

ShaKhi

or 

Shaurya Aur Anokhi ki Kahani

as a whole.

A show which is not just a story of two individuals with different beliefs and ideologies and way of life, it is above it. 

SAAKK is not just a show but an emotion

and 

trying to find the right and most apt words to appreciate this beautiful show is too tough because all the words in the dictionary are also too less 

to describe how much all of us have for this show.

Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani SAAKK GIF - ShauryaAurAnokhiKiKahani SAAKK ShaKhi GIFs

Shauryaauranokhikikahaani Shauryaauranokhikikahani GIF - Shauryaauranokhikikahaani Shauryaauranokhikikahani Saakk GIFs

Shauryaauranokhikikahani Shakhi GIF - Shauryaauranokhikikahani Shaurya Anokhi GIFs

Shauryaauranokhikikahani Shakhi GIF - Shauryaauranokhikikahani Shaurya Anokhi GIFs

🌷🌷🌷

Characters 💫

SAAKK has become an integral part of our lives. A part of us. The characters here are not just characters. They are family and each character is loved equally, whether it be the protagonist or the antagonist or supporting characters. We can easily connect to Anokhi or Shaurya or even Kanchan or Babli di because at some point in our lives, we have come across people like them or we have been in situations like them. Relatability quotient is too high here and that’s what is really loved about the show.

🌷🌷🌷

Story 💫

We highly appreciate how the story was build up slowly with an elaborate character development and once established, the story has moved fast pacedly with no over the top drama and the right kind of twists and turns that keeps anyone and everyone hooked.

🌷🌷🌷

Dialogues  💫

The dialogues of each character are to die for. Special mention to Shaurya’s sassy and super sarcastic dialogues. Those dialogues are something we say too. My favourite being "Dimaag Kharab Hogaya Hai Tumhara" 😂🤭 Anokhi’s dialogues are very impactful and all of us highly appreciate how Debattama delivers her dialogues with such beauty.

🌷🌷🌷

Chemistry  💫

Hands down the hottest chemistry we’ve ever experienced on ITV. Their eyes talk, the way they hold their hands is hot. ShaKhi are the most adorable couple we’ve had in the longest time. Deba’s and KV’s expressions are to die for. 

ShaKhi FTW smiley40

🌷🌷🌷

SIAC  💫

The college that has given us so much to adore. ShaKhi’s first hug, their trip and falls, their eyelocks, the noodle scene 😂, the most epic Holi sequence we’ve ever seen on ITV, Shaurya’s walks and oh, how can we forget "Get the Hell out of this Campus" 😏 Everyone wants to be a part of SIAC and study Economics from Shaurya Sir smiley36

🌷🌷🌷

Setting  💫

The perfect setting, the perfect moments. We’ve had so many from the valentines day dance to the riots scene to the brigde scene, holi sequence to ShaKhi’s confession and Proposal. Everything about it was perfect and so beautifully executed with amazing cinematography which would be always loved and appreciated.

🌷🌷🌷

Men have emotions too 💫

Everytime Shaurya cries, we all cry along with him. Love how he is shown as an emotionally vulnerable male who, like any of us has his fears and doesn’t shy away from showing them. The angry outbursts or the hearty laughters and the emotional breakdowns which are really adored because Shaurya Sabherwal is real and doesn’t know how to fake emotions. KV has brought Shaurya to life and no one and I repeat no one ever could do Shaurya’s character better than KV.

🌷🌷🌷

Social Issues 💫

The show has always hit the right chord when it comes to addressing social issues like "Female Education" and how women have to struggle to attain education because marriage is seen at the main priority. "Domestic Violence" and the need of women to take a stand against it because WOMEN ARE ENOUGH FOR THEMSELVES. We can be independent too. The misogyny and patriarchal thoughts and how men think women are weak but our FL is breaking stereotypes every now and then and fighting for the right. Let’s appreciate Kanchan and Babli too who finally took a stand for themselves and are emerging as strong women and are turning as an inspiration to many women who otherwise fear voicing out or standing up for themselves.

🌷🌷🌷

Cast and Crew 💫

The show began amidst a pandemic and the situation has never been easy for the cast and crew but we highly appreciate the zeal and dedication of each member of the team who work so hard to give us such beautiful episodes each day which keeps us entertained and wanting for more. 

🌷🌷🌷

A big big thank you to Team SAAKK for giving us 

ShaKhiReemaACP Ahir and Shaurya’s never ending banters

Devi Maa and Shagun’s planning and plotting, Alok Chachu’s Oh Betaji

Kanchan as a supportive friend to ShauryaTej as the manipulative head of the family 

and many more characters. 

Kudos to each one of you out there who gave us 

SHAURYA AUR ANOKHI KI KAHANI 

We love you guys. 

Long live SAAKK smiley42

🌷🌷🌷

Thank you so much Deeps for this beautiful post. I appreciate your efforts. Very well expressed the USP of this show. 

We are not just watching this show but living this show. I laugh with them cry with them. 

I am so attached to this SAAK that morning episodes really affect my day.

Today I am so happy after watching this super cute episode. We must celebrate this 150th episode with special  gratitude love and appreciation for KV Deba and entire team of SAAK for their sincere efforts to keep us happy an entertained even during this pandemic situation.

❤️

amairakriyaansh thumbnail

Gossiptv wallo ne bhi comment kiya deba ki post pe 🤣🤣

Mona_988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by Mona_988 - 2 years ago
lavs_157 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congratulations to the whole team of SAAKK for completing 150 episodes!! May we reach many more such milestones. 🎊🍾🎉🎈 

I started watching ITV after 10 years coz of SAAKK. SAAKK has been like a breath of fresh air on ITV. No ott drama. No dragged story lines. No jarring background scores. Realistic story. Very real and relatable characters. Flawed and imperfect leads. Their mesmerizing Chemistry. Amazing supporting actors. All of this makes SAAKK a complete treat to watch. The story has been told without compromising on any character, without resorting to dramatic storyline and yet remains interesting till date. 

The story, the writing, the dialogues, the cinematography, the acting by each and every cast/character has been top notch from start to today. Special mention to the choice of background music, which always adds an extra favor to the magic that SAAKK creates. 

Coming to the leads:

KV

There is no one who can play Shaurya Sabarwal like KV! This role was tailor made only and only for him.

When I saw the promos for this show, I was like oh ok it’s gonna be a typical ITV show, leads hate each other, arrogant ML, crying FL, hate marry and then fall in love. I had seen KV’s work before in Haq se and Girl in the city. I knew he was a decent actor till then. I wondered what made him pick up this typical cliched ITV role. He could do better. Boy!! Little did I know I was in for a complete surprise and a big treat.

SAAKK is no ordinary show. Shaurya Sabarwal is no ordinary ITV cliched hero. He is his own person. There is no one like Shaurya Sabarwal and there is no one who can play him better than KV! I knew he was a decent actor before, but watching SAAKK made me realize he is beyond brilliant. He is a phenomenal actor. Clearly the best on ITV right now. 

The way he breathes life into Shaurya Sabarwal is an absolute treat to watch. He makes us feel every emotion his character goes through on screen. We laugh when he is happy, we grin when he is naughty, we are in awe when he is in tod phod mode and we cry buckets when we cries. We feel every emotion he does anger, happiness, pain, love, hurt everything. And it’s not an easy task to pull every one of those emotions through his brilliant and impeccable performance as Shaurya. And KV himself brings so much to the table. He breathes life into Shaurya by making it his own. He emotes with his eyes, his hands and his body completely. His improvisations, subtle touches and beautiful voice modulations add soooo much magic into the character of Shaurya Sabarwal. KV deserves a lot of praise and applause for playing Shaurya to perfection.

We are lucky to have him as our lead. More than that Star Plus is lucky to have such a phenomenal actor par excellence. ❤️❤️

Deba

If there is no one who can play Shaurya apart from KV. There is no one who can play Anokhi apart from Deba. 

This is the first time I am watching her work. And I am completely blown away by how far she has come in her acting journey from the start of the show to today. She stands in equal footing and sometimes more than KV in some places. She is absolutely brilliant and compliments KV’s Shaurya perfectly. Deba has excelled in planing every emotion of Anokhi. Anokhi is not an easy character to play. Anokhi as a character though very strong, but suppressed her emotions and feelings. And playing a character like that would not be without challenges. Deba does it with aplomb.

You can see how dedicated and hard working she is. And that translates on screen so beautifully. Especially during the Goa episodes, she took the burden of the entire show on her shoulders along with the supporting actors and just breezed through the episodes. I applaud her determination and hard work.

She equally breathes life into Anokhi. Especially in the recent episodes she has surpassed herself with the way she is emoting Anokhi’s emotions on screen. You are disappointed with her characters decision, yet you can’t help but feel her pain and want to gather her in a hug. She deserves a lot of recognition and applause for the heart and soul she puts into her role, which is evident on screen. ❤️❤️

As I write this I realize Anokhi and Shaurya seem real breathing people to me.. Shaurya is as real to me as KV, Anokhi is as real to me as Deba and the entire credit goes to their acting, how they portray their characters and how their characters are written. Their chemistry sets the screen on fire and they just have to be in one frame to feel that chemistry.❤️❤️

Take a bow KV and Deba. You deserve all the accolades, appreciation, recognition and love for playing Shaurya and Anokhi the way you do. I hope this show will be a huge milestone in your careers, and take you places, coz you both deserve all the success and recognition for your talent. SAAKK is gonna be remembered for years to come for its fresh story, brilliant acting and real characters.❤️❤️

We have a brilliant cast with amazing actors like Deepa, Alka Mam, Sooraj sir, Khalid sir, Harsh, Falak, Hitesh, Reema and each and every person is brilliant in their roles.❤️❤️

Congratulations once more to the entire team!! Wish you all many more such milestones to come and let’s have an amazing run!!! 🎂🎉🍾🎊