Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Good episode once again 😊From 🤣to 😭changed quickly. Raghavi scene was beautiful. Raghav's pain 😭Krishna Rao gave real Don vibes 😈i am really looking forward to see him clashing with Raghav. 

🤗awesome analysis as usual ❤️

Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Hi everyone,

Today's episode was an emotional one. But somehow I am liking Krishna Rao😆 lekin ek baat batao...HYD me sirf Rao's rehete hai kya?....baki surnames kya vacation pe hai😆

Chalo let's begin

Patni gets shy and embarrassed on getting caught by Pati while Pati is busy admiring her (Meanwhile IF: Let's enjoy the BGM). Pati comes inside and calls her Mr. Raghav Rao while she runs away leaving behind a laughing Pati (Kitna cute tha ye scene😆). Pati turns to Amma and asks about new Raghav Rao while Amma asks him not to scold her (Arey Amma aap apne bete ko kabhi samajh hi ni paayi .... Aapko lagta hai vo jaa ke Pallavi ko daantega...shakal dekhiye uski he loved her Raghav Rao get up🤣).

Amma says she wanted to say sorry for the necklace robbery so Patni was helping her (Haa ye sahi hai. Pehle rulao ganda wala phir sorry bolo😡but chalo kamsekam sorry to boli👍🏼). Pati asks her not to say sorry but forgive him for the past (Humko pata tha....ye Amma ko maafi ni mangne dega....khud maafi ke liye girgirayega😒). Pati says time heals everything but for him time has just passed (This line broke my heart😭). 

Amma turns away saying she doesn't know if she can forgive him because she wants to forget that day and erase it from their lives (I agree Pati aur beta khoya hai isne isiliye pain is evident but Raghav atleast ek mauka to deserve karta hai na.😒). She hesitates accepting his request badly while Pati goes away crying which is witnesses by Patni (Hesitation hi sahi ...kamsekam ek chiz clear hai....she too is dying to hold him in her arms.😒). 

BWA returns home and scolds Kaka and Amrutha for irritating her (Bhai ab Raghav Pallavi ke liye jo marzi kare .... Tum compare ni kar sakti Pallavi se khud ko😆). Amma asks Nanand to say sorry to Pati but she refuses (Isko na phone me ghus ke maarne ka mann kiya humko😡). Amma proposes her friend's son for marriage to her but she says she denies yet Amma asks her to meet once (Ye Amma na marriage bureau khol le sahi chalega inka ....🤣 but ab musibat aane wali hai in the form of Sunny). 

Pati is swimming and Patni waits for him by the poolside (Ab nazdeekiyan badhne lagi hai....full wifey mode me wait kar rahi🤣). Pati wears his robe and sits with Patni (Koi bolega inki nayi nayi shaadi hui hai🤣 they look like 5-6 years old married couple enjoying their time 🤣). Pati asks her if she again wants to jump into the pool attracting her attention to him (Shaitaan kahin ka....jaisi dekha Biwi kahi aur khoyi hui hai ekdum se dhyaan kheecha🤣). 

Pati hands her orange juice and asks her not to mimic him as she is a bad actress which irks her much to his satisfaction (Ye sach me bohot shaitaan hai🤣). Patni says she is a gold medalist in acting making Pati taunt her (🤣🤣🤣). Pati agrees that he doesn't know to act but the things knows to do can pull them off the best (Haa ye sach hai👍🏼). 

Patni asks him to play a game with her to write 5 good qualities about self and if it is proven right then loser would follow winner's order (Bas jaal bich gaya hai....ateet ke panne khulne wale hai🤣). Pati denies initially but gets provoked by Patni and ends up playing (Kaise bacche jaisa taaka jhaanki kar raha tha likhte waqt🤣). Time's up and Patni asks him to read out the qualities (😎). 

Pati says his first best quality is being a good kisser (Jharu scene ka hint hai ye ... Likh ke le lo....ye pakka purani club ki ladkiyon ke topic pe hi pitega🤣). Patni says this can't be a judging point as she hasn't seen it (Indirectly kya bolna chahti ho behen....kiss chahiye🤣). Pati moves forward to prove that point when Patni says he is disqualified (Ye dono ..... Hum kya bole ab....my dear married people .... Ye scene aap logo ke saath kabhi hua hai kya....arranged marriage walon specially😆...humse to interpret ni kiya jayega😳). 

Pati complains but Patni starts listing down his good qualities (Dekha .... Pallavi bhi ab humari zubaan bolne lagi hai😆.....wait😳.... Ye sab to hum bole the jab we were discussing Raghav's relationship values 2 weeks back...infact last week bhi....😳😳). Pati is lost in her and says no one has said so many nice things about him ever (Emotional😭). Patni says since he lost he has to follow her and Pati says he not only lost the game but has lost his everything to her (Ab ye ladka 2 baar indirectly confess kar chuka hai....teesra baar bhi agar ye ni samjhi na....vaise ye samajhti hai...she got his point clearly😆). 

Patni asks him about his past and he gets horrified that she too will misunderstand him but Patni assures him her trust (Pallavi trusts him with everything now it seems 🤔🤔). Pati says he never shared it with anyone but will share with her today and Patni thanks him for trusting her (Kuch zyada hi jaldi ni maan gaya ye batane ko😲). 

Pati gives example of coin and relates it to his condition. He then narrates about his past and Patni is shocked to know about his brother (Toy 🚆🚆🚆). Pati says how poor they were and about his father's poor health condition (Pallavi ne jo uska haath thama na... vaise she reassured him thrice in this scene...ek starting me where she asked him to trust her ... Then when he was about to begin and she again touched him saying I am there silently and finally she held his tightened fists to calm him down 👏). Patni tells about Krishna Rao and Patni is in tears looking at his pain (Ye Krishna Rao bada villain lagta hai .... And Pallavi feels his pain.... that in itself is a great progress in their marriage.). 

Precap: Vo Keerthi hai....Sunny se milke aa rahi hai🤣

Done,

Comment karo sab chup chap se..😆

Love, 

Mihika❤️

sab se pehle batao where is my tag🤣🤣 

Always as usual nice take yaar ..

Patni gopi bahu ko comfort zone se bahar lari hai..signal deri hai..

Kiss k nechey bhiist thi waise..😍😍😍 gopi bahu ne kis ko kiss kya hai ye jhadu scene mei pata chalega😁😘🤣🤣 

Waise.comfort level check kero..inka..arrange to chodo love mei bhi ye nhi huta hai😁😘 

Emotional scene was amazing..sai was crying like a kid yaar..seems so real...

And the moment of aawwww when she held his..clenched fist by her both hands..

Epic tha wo..aaalaaaa😍😍😍😍😍 totally in love with them..but i want a feather hug or at least a tear wiping scene yaar...tomorrow..am i asking too much..

Ye amma bhi chaa gyeen aaaj🤣

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Krishna Rao looks like an actual villian in an ITV show---his getup is similar to a villian who used to be shown earlier days and I think he is acting the same role too.

Today's episode started from fun to emotional--both of these emotions exchanging their place simultaneously.

and loved your analysis MIhika

Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mihika

Hi everyone,

Today's episode was an emotional one. But somehow I am liking Krishna Rao😆 lekin ek baat batao...HYD me sirf Rao's rehete hai kya?....baki surnames kya vacation pe hai😆

Or naam bhi...ab do-do Krishna ho gaye...and that too poles apart...ek cupid or dusra villain

Chalo let's begin

Patni gets shy and embarrassed on getting caught by Pati while Pati is busy admiring her (Meanwhile IF: Let's enjoy the BGM). 

Pati comes inside and calls her Mr. Raghav Rao while she runs away leaving behind a laughing Pati (Kitna cute tha ye scene😆). 

Too cute to handle ❤️❤️

Pati turns to Amma and asks about new Raghav Rao while Amma asks him not to scold her (Arey Amma aap apne bete ko kabhi samajh hi ni paayi .... Aapko lagta hai vo jaa ke Pallavi ko daantega...shakal dekhiye uski he loved her Raghav Rao get up🤣).

Vo to hai hi...Amma apne hi bete ko nahi samajh paayi...usme to koi second thought hai hi nahi...😔😔

Uski shakal pr likha tha how much he had enjoyed that whole "show"

Amma says she wanted to say sorry for the necklace robbery so Patni was helping her (Haa ye sahi hai. Pehle rulao ganda wala phir sorry bolo😡but chalo kamsekam sorry to boli👍🏼). Pati asks her not to say sorry but forgive him for the past (Humko pata tha....ye Amma ko maafi ni mangne dega....khud maafi ke liye girgirayega😒). 

Amma-Kirti hi to sab kuch hai uske liye and now Pallavi is also in that list and mujhe to laga hi tha ye aisa hi kuch bolega...but past ke liye maafi mangega at the same time ye nahi pata tha

Pati says time heals everything but for him time has just passed (This line broke my heart😭).

Whole fandom

Amma turns away saying she doesn't know if she can forgive him because she wants to forget that day and erase it from their lives (I agree Pati aur beta khoya hai isne isiliye pain is evident but Raghav atleast ek mauka to deserve karta hai na.😒). 

Exactly my point is...k jo ho gaya vo ho gaya hai ab...and Raghav has suffered fair share of of punishment i.e. for 10 years till now...uski galti usko baar baar yaad dila k...usko ek chance bhi na de k kuch acha nahi kar rahe hein maa-beti...aisa kar dene se vo log vapas nahi aa jayenge jo jaa chuke hein...I know difficult hai but HE DESERVE A CHANCE yaaarrrr

She hesitates accepting his request badly while Pati goes away crying which is witnesses by Patni (Hesitation hi sahi ...kamsekam ek chiz clear hai....she too is dying to hold him in her arms.😒). 

Maa ka dil hai 

BWA returns home and scolds Kaka and Amrutha for irritating her (Bhai ab Raghav Pallavi ke liye jo marzi kare ....Tum compare ni kar sakti Pallavi se khud ko😆). Amma asks Nanand to say sorry to Pati but she refuses (Isko na phone me ghus ke maarne ka mann kiya humko😡). Amma proposes her friend's son for marriage to her but she says she denies yet Amma asks her to meet once (Ye Amma na marriage bureau khol le sahi chalega inka ....🤣 but ab musibat aane wali hai in the form of Sunny).

Amma ka bs ek kaam hai...sabki shaadi karvane ka

Pati is swimming and Patni waits for him by the poolside (Ab nazdeekiyan badhne lagi hai....full wifey mode me wait kar rahi🤣). Pati wears his robe and sits with Patni (Koi bolega inki nayi nayi shaadi hui hai🤣 they look like 5-6 years old married couple enjoying their time 🤣). Pati asks her if she again wants to jump into the pool attracting her attention to him (Shaitaan kahin ka....jaisi dekha Biwi kahi aur khoyi hui hai ekdum se dhyaan kheecha🤣). 

Ek no. ka certified nautanki

Pati hands her orange juice and asks her not to mimic him as she is a bad actress which irks her much to his satisfaction (Ye sach me bohot shaitaan hai🤣). 

Khushi to bohot hui thi usko dekh ke

Patni says she is a gold medalist in acting making Pati taunt her (🤣🤣🤣). Pati agrees that he doesn't know to act but the things knows to do can pull them off the best (Haa ye sach hai👍🏼). 

Ye to 16 aane sach baat boli hai.Period.

Patni asks him to play a game with her to write 5 good qualities about self and if it is proven right then loser would follow winner's order (Bas jaal bich gaya hai....ateet ke panne khulne wale hai🤣). Pati denies initially but gets provoked by Patni and ends up playing (Kaise bacche jaisa taaka jhaanki kar raha tha likhte waqt🤣). 

Apne school or college ke din ko yaad karte hue SKR and RR both 🤣🤣

Time's up and Patni asks him to read out the qualities (😎). 

Ye sahi hai...khud likh li to times up bol di :(

Pati says his first best quality is being a good kisser (Jharu scene ka hint hai ye ... Likh ke le lo....ye pakka purani club ki ladkiyon ke topic pe hi pitega🤣). 

Is scene ka to kabse wait tha (the one you mentioned)...jealous jealous Pallavi 🤣🤣

Patni says this can't be a judging point as she hasn't seen it (Indirectly kya bolna chahti ho behen....kiss chahiye🤣). Pati moves forward to prove that point when Patni says he is disqualified (Ye dono ..... Hum kya bole ab....my dear married people .... Ye scene aap logo ke saath kabhi hua hai kya....arranged marriage walon specially😆...humse to interpret ni kiya jayega😳). 

Can't comment anything...Nibbi here 🤣🤣

Pati complains but Patni starts listing down his good qualities (Dekha .... Pallavi bhi ab humari zubaan bolne lagi hai😆.....wait😳.... Ye sab to hum bole the jab we were discussing Raghav's relationship values 2 weeks back...infact last week bhi....😳😳). Pati is lost in her and says no one has said so many nice things about him ever (Emotional😭). 

Puri list yaad karke rakhi hai...thode din or rahegi, RR k or shades dekhegi or fir ye list badhti chali jayegi

Patni says since he lost he has to follow her and Pati says he not only lost the game but has lost his everything to her (Ab ye ladka 2 baar indirectly confess kar chuka hai....teesra baar bhi agar ye ni samjhi na....vaise ye samajhti hai...she got his point clearly😆). 

Ohhhh...this lines...these days kuch kuch lines itniiiiiii awesome hai k dil aa jata hai ❤️❤️...and definitely the way HE says them....hayyyeeee

Patni asks him about his past and he gets horrified that she too will misunderstand him but Patni assures him her trust (Pallavi trusts him with everything now it seems 🤔🤔). Pati says he never shared it with anyone but will share with her today and Patni thanks him for trusting her (Kuch zyada hi jaldi ni maan gaya ye batane ko😲). 

Han mujhe to laga tha yahan bhi thoda nautanki to karega but he was ready...I think it's because may be he thought jab kuch bhi proof na hone ke baad bhi Pallavi trusted him to vo bhi kar sakta hai

Pati gives example of coin and relates it to his condition.

Ye line to ekdam sahi boli thi...or mujhe lagta hai yahan hi Amma misunderstood kar rahi hai RR ko

He then narrates about his past and Patni is shocked to know about his brother (Toy 🚆🚆🚆). Pati says how poor they were and about his father's poor health condition (Pallavi ne jo uska haath thama na... vaise she reassured him thrice in this scene...ek starting me where she asked him to trust her ... Then when he was about to begin and she again touched him saying I am there silently and finally she held his tightened fists to calm him down 👏). 

Hand holding scene....amazinggggg ❤️❤️

Patni tells about Krishna Rao and Patni is in tears looking at his pain (Ye Krishna Rao bada villain lagta hai .... And Pallavi feels his pain.... that in itself is a great progress in their marriage.). 

Ved to kuch takkar ka tha hi nahi...sach me circus ka sher tha...but Krishna Rao looks a REAL ONE

Precap: Vo Keerthi hai....Sunny se milke aa rahi hai🤣

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn

Done,

Comment karo sab chup chap se..😆

Done madam

Love, 

Mihika❤️

Arati007 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mihika good one ....Yeppy on time today,  guess i am late 

Amma asks Nanand to say sorry to Pati but she refuses (Isko na phone me ghus ke maarne ka mann kiya humkosmiley7).

Kirti soon will join BWA for naye naye kands, lakshan wahi hai....

Sunny Kirti, Rocky Amruta🤔🤔🤔

Krishna Rao je bat ye lo ji aa gaya takkar ka villian , LIon bhi fuski tha, ab aayega maza

Waise kuch din pahele Krishna -sari ka assistant   ke IG story pe eak budhau middle age admi tha.

Kya Krishna Rao Jinda hai  🤔🤔🤔 kal pata chalega

Waise recap se lag raha hai weekend interesting jayega

3 Krishna hai Sari assistant,  Krishna Rao and Harish ka real name

Edited by Arati007 - 2 years ago
Doc thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Amazing mysterie girl yaar itna pyara episode thaa .ragahv bolta hi gya...and past was really intemse and strong..

Now i m loving that they are developing a story..

Kiss.wali baat itni casual q leri hai pallu usko pata hai k ye phenk rha hai😁

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Mihika, how are you lately I'm not able to come to read your analysis because of busy time 

It was awesome analysis 👍🏼🤗

Today episode so good and emotional i loved Raghav and Amma voicing out their pain 

Than RaghVi sences it was so beautiful and emotional how he share his pain for the 1st time in life to anyone 

Piccadilly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good analysis and it was indeed an emotional episode . I also felt Raghav was so quick in sharing his past . Maybe he is fed up of not sharing his pain with anyone and now he knows Pallavi trusts him and acted for him so went for it . I didn’t expect it to come out so soon . By the way Raghav saw Pallavi watching him doing Bharatnatyam . Tat was a surprise for me .

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa...Reddy's r like..main kya karoon😆

🤣 True...

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kavita99

Emotional episode 😭mast analysis ❤️love nd lots of love 💖

🤗Thank You Chutki