Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mihika thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: xxStrangerxx

Main bhi vhi soch rhi...why only Rao's?🤣

I hope ye Rao RR ka dur ka chacha na nikle...🤣

I am still waiting baki ki 4 qualities kya hai??🤣 ye koi mauka nhi chhoda biwi ko apni taraf attract karne ka🤣

When Pallavi was telling RR his good quality i was like

Once Again Mihi...Amazing👏

Vo attract karne chala tha ...aur khud hi doob gaya uske pyaar me🤣

Thanks dear🤗

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mihika

Really???...we share the same name for topic😳 Wow 🤩🤩

Naah Keerthi Pallavi pe wild to tab hogi jab usko mauka milega....precap me that girl is Keerthi jo Sunny se shaadi ki baat karke aayi hai ... And Sunny being Sunny khud hi ghar aa tapka hai ...bas usne pol khud kholi hai apni🤣

Pallavi ka koi haath ni

Thanks Shailu🤗

🤗Sunny ko accept karenge kya wo puzzle hai

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗Sunny ko accept karenge kya wo puzzle hai

You just wait....if my predictions are right Keerthi will get pregnant with him and then he would have no choice but to marry her....kyuki Raghav aur Pallavi abortion to ni karane denge they love kids

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

You just wait....if my predictions are right Keerthi will get pregnant with him and then he would have no choice but to marry her....kyuki Raghav aur Pallavi abortion to ni karane denge they love kids

I doubt so I think she will elope with sunny 

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

I doubt so I think she will elope with sunny 

Kahan jayegi bhaag ke .... Shaadi vo karega ni ... Live in isne rehna nahi hai....😆 Amma ko chor ke jaa ni sakti aur sidhi tarah baat ni bannewali inki🤣

Pallavi_Rao thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I hope Sunny kahin bhi jaaye Kirti ko saath le jaye🤣

Leave Farhad alone🤣

If they both love kids so much then why dont  they plan for it☺️🤣

Edited by xxStrangerxx - 2 years ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Jaise hi naam aya .... I was this is also Rao .... Other surnames ka aakaal para kya🤣

I mean there are so many surnames

Manimalas

Reddys

Nandikolas

Etc etc...

Yaa...c🤣

Bharat19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice one . I’m confused , didn’t Rr bought his ancestral house ie the present house???? However, he said that they used to live 300kms from Hybd. 

Another one they said Nanna and Arjun got killed . Isn’t Nanna maternal grandfather , but why is referred to as amma’s  husband. 

Edited by Bharat19 - 2 years ago
masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi everyone,

Today's episode was an emotional one. But somehow I am liking Krishna Rao😆 lekin ek baat batao...HYD me sirf Rao's rehete hai kya?....baki surnames kya vacation pe hai😆

Chalo let's begin

Patni gets shy and embarrassed on getting caught by Pati while Pati is busy admiring her (Meanwhile IF: Let's enjoy the BGM). Pati comes inside and calls her Mr. Raghav Rao while she runs away leaving behind a laughing Pati (Kitna cute tha ye scene😆). Pati turns to Amma and asks about new Raghav Rao while Amma asks him not to scold her (Arey Amma aap apne bete ko kabhi samajh hi ni paayi .... Aapko lagta hai vo jaa ke Pallavi ko daantega...shakal dekhiye uski he loved her Raghav Rao get up🤣).

Amma says she wanted to say sorry for the necklace robbery so Patni was helping her (Haa ye sahi hai. Pehle rulao ganda wala phir sorry bolo😡but chalo kamsekam sorry to boli👍🏼). Pati asks her not to say sorry but forgive him for the past (Humko pata tha....ye Amma ko maafi ni mangne dega....khud maafi ke liye girgirayega😒). Pati says time heals everything but for him time has just passed (This line broke my heart😭). 

Amma turns away saying she doesn't know if she can forgive him because she wants to forget that day and erase it from their lives (I agree Pati aur beta khoya hai isne isiliye pain is evident but Raghav atleast ek mauka to deserve karta hai na.😒). She hesitates accepting his request badly while Pati goes away crying which is witnesses by Patni (Hesitation hi sahi ...kamsekam ek chiz clear hai....she too is dying to hold him in her arms.😒). 

BWA returns home and scolds Kaka and Amrutha for irritating her (Bhai ab Raghav Pallavi ke liye jo marzi kare .... Tum compare ni kar sakti Pallavi se khud ko😆). Amma asks Nanand to say sorry to Pati but she refuses (Isko na phone me ghus ke maarne ka mann kiya humko😡). Amma proposes her friend's son for marriage to her but she says she denies yet Amma asks her to meet once (Ye Amma na marriage bureau khol le sahi chalega inka ....🤣 but ab musibat aane wali hai in the form of Sunny). 

Pati is swimming and Patni waits for him by the poolside (Ab nazdeekiyan badhne lagi hai....full wifey mode me wait kar rahi🤣). Pati wears his robe and sits with Patni (Koi bolega inki nayi nayi shaadi hui hai🤣 they look like 5-6 years old married couple enjoying their time 🤣). Pati asks her if she again wants to jump into the pool attracting her attention to him (Shaitaan kahin ka....jaisi dekha Biwi kahi aur khoyi hui hai ekdum se dhyaan kheecha🤣). 

Pati hands her orange juice and asks her not to mimic him as she is a bad actress which irks her much to his satisfaction (Ye sach me bohot shaitaan hai🤣). Patni says she is a gold medalist in acting making Pati taunt her (🤣🤣🤣). Pati agrees that he doesn't know to act but the things knows to do can pull them off the best (Haa ye sach hai👍🏼). 

Patni asks him to play a game with her to write 5 good qualities about self and if it is proven right then loser would follow winner's order (Bas jaal bich gaya hai....ateet ke panne khulne wale hai🤣). Pati denies initially but gets provoked by Patni and ends up playing (Kaise bacche jaisa taaka jhaanki kar raha tha likhte waqt🤣). Time's up and Patni asks him to read out the qualities (😎). 

Pati says his first best quality is being a good kisser (Jharu scene ka hint hai ye ... Likh ke le lo....ye pakka purani club ki ladkiyon ke topic pe hi pitega🤣). Patni says this can't be a judging point as she hasn't seen it (Indirectly kya bolna chahti ho behen....kiss chahiye🤣). Pati moves forward to prove that point when Patni says he is disqualified (Ye dono ..... Hum kya bole ab....my dear married people .... Ye scene aap logo ke saath kabhi hua hai kya....arranged marriage walon specially😆...humse to interpret ni kiya jayega😳). 

Pati complains but Patni starts listing down his good qualities (Dekha .... Pallavi bhi ab humari zubaan bolne lagi hai😆.....wait😳.... Ye sab to hum bole the jab we were discussing Raghav's relationship values 2 weeks back...infact last week bhi....😳😳). Pati is lost in her and says no one has said so many nice things about him ever (Emotional😭). Patni says since he lost he has to follow her and Pati says he not only lost the game but has lost his everything to her (Ab ye ladka 2 baar indirectly confess kar chuka hai....teesra baar bhi agar ye ni samjhi na....vaise ye samajhti hai...she got his point clearly😆). 

Patni asks him about his past and he gets horrified that she too will misunderstand him but Patni assures him her trust (Pallavi trusts him with everything now it seems 🤔🤔). Pati says he never shared it with anyone but will share with her today and Patni thanks him for trusting her (Kuch zyada hi jaldi ni maan gaya ye batane ko😲). 

Pati gives example of coin and relates it to his condition. He then narrates about his past and Patni is shocked to know about his brother (Toy 🚆🚆🚆). Pati says how poor they were and about his father's poor health condition (Pallavi ne jo uska haath thama na... vaise she reassured him thrice in this scene...ek starting me where she asked him to trust her ... Then when he was about to begin and she again touched him saying I am there silently and finally she held his tightened fists to calm him down 👏). Patni tells about Krishna Rao and Patni is in tears looking at his pain (Ye Krishna Rao bada villain lagta hai .... And Pallavi feels his pain.... that in itself is a great progress in their marriage.). 

Precap: Vo Keerthi hai....Sunny se milke aa rahi hai🤣

Done,

Comment karo sab chup chap se..😆

Love, 

Mihika❤️

I don't follow this serial like the other fans but I did watch the middle or perhaps the last part of the episode today where Raghav was confessing about his childhood past to his mate Pallavi near the pool.Now he spoke out a name "Krishna Rao"-either this person is gonna be the new Antagonist or perhaps he was the driving force behind his growth from a small town village Boy to the Ruthless Tycoon of today.

Raghav just like the other Grey shaders has 2 sides-both Good & Bad like the 2 sides of the same coin.Like when u toss the Coin-Head or Tails has 50/50 probability perhaps Raghav was also behaving the same way till Pallavi entered his life.

Last I heard and saw that Pallavi's ex father-in-law was perhaps in some serious trouble through which perhaps Raghav has managed to save him.Excuse me if the facts are not correct.

I saw that Pallavi assured Raghav that she would not judge him & hear his side of the story too.The fact that a cold-hearted person like Raghav only opened his heart to Pallavi signifies an important milestone in their buzzing relationship.

Mind you Raghvi has many hurdles to cross even though the serial has crossed the Century Mark.

There is also perhaps some Necklace issue going on from what I have read on the updates & this vamp Sulochana seems to be behind this.Has Pallavi's father-in-law been wrongly accused of stealing this Necklace?

Anyway it seems Raghav is a man who has achieved everything readily within a short time through his smart Business acumen-Money Power & Fame yet on the inside he's really empty.Last time I saw that he had made a one month deadline promise to sort things out between him & Pallavi.

Raghav perhaps has opened his heart to Pallavi but the troublemakers like Sulochana would not just sit idle & try to create troubles in their Paradise.

Pallavi has a big role to play here-it seems the Divine one had chosen her to be the healer for Raghav but this Raghav character has some serious drawbacks too.Tomorrow if any member of his family or any vamp/villain frame Pallavi for the misdeeds they have committed will Raghav stand by her?

Love is not a one way street-it requires commitment from both the sides.More than Pallavi perhaps Raghav has to be sure about his growing feelings for her.

There would be some new entries like let's say Raghav's ex-girlfriend or new Vamp being introduced in the Love Traingle what would Raghav do then? What is the foundation of their relationship?

Like other Grey heroes will Raghav just abandon her even if he recognises his love for her?Separation would be on the cards & perhaps there would be time leaps too but those are all future tracks.

Raghav has to be both smart & sharp to watch out those Negative characters who would try to take away the Love of his life either out of Jealousy or Enmity.On the other hand Pallavi needs to get out of her past memories & accept the new truth of her life-that now she's the wife of a Ruthless Man whose heart can only be healed by her.

Pallavi's caring nature would make Raghav a more matured & better person.She would make him understand that not all the humans are bad in this world & everybody have their own light or grey shades.

The Poverty taunts from Childhood & other circumstances has made Raghav this kind of Cold-Hearted Tycoon today.Pallavi has entered at the right moment through forceful wedding perhaps but its the Universal Truth now that Pallavi is Raghav's eternal future.

Raghav must always see both sides of the situation if he beleives in this theory of like every Coin has 2 sides-Pallavi could either be framed as the Guilty Party  or perhaps in reverse situation she might misjudge his character-so I would like to see Raghav using his own sharp brains to handle such tricky situations.

Troubles would come & go in their lives but if Raghav truly loves Pallavi then she would always get back to him like Shivaay who always got back his Anika inspite of every damn trouble.

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxStrangerxx

I hope Sunny kahin bhi jaaye Kirti ko saath le jaye🤣

Leave Farhad alone🤣

If they both love kids so much then why dont  they plan for it☺️🤣

Because dono khud baccho se kam to hai ni🤣