Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Shri_12

Loved the analysis. 

Yes we all know it's Kirti 😆. Abhi inka showdown hone waala Hai 😆

😆 Thanks Shri🤗

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunshine_94

Raghav was an emotional wreck in today’s episode. My heart went out for him.

Emotional episode

However the 5 things in raghavs list I am thinking if kissing was first wat about the rest

ur kiss analysis jadu wala part I agree with u. 

rest you will get in resting time.....matlab....☺️

Thanks Sunshine🤗

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i was wondering same.y again Rao..hero already is Rao..both onscreen & off screen..& now villian also they took same surname🤔🤣

today epi was so emotional😭😭.with few kissing light moment😳

read ur analysis..beautifully written❤️

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: rs-shailu29

🤗👏always a treat reading ur bak bak ..

same pinch we both share topic name today --zuban is extra in my topic title

raghu wants attention so he taunts his wife to get attention ..

pool scene he just distracted her thats all .

about kiss topic he had that in his system the bedroom scene were he caught her antics his expression was that he wanted to hold her and kiss her ...

he just vent it out about the kiss and losing himself to her he has fallen totally in love with her ..he keeps throwing arrows wishing that she will catch it and shy one day ..

but pallu gets it but ignores that topic because she has weirdest hubby which cant be trusted that to in love matter the day he gets enough and vent it out that he loves her till then she will ignore love talks ..

raghu giving her enough space i bet one day she too will feel love with in and both will confess together 

we are not in a hurry 😆..

krishna rao maybe related to him maybe chacha etc ..

but actor playing i like him ..

did u see how cruel he was the way he held kid raghu omg raghu might have got terrified ..

amma and kirti lost case they need to exit raghvi are enough ...

broom ka boom and paper might be something else either honeymoon tickets book kiya hoga amma ne and pallu might ask why raghu did so he taunts her accepts he booked tickets and so broom se boom 😆

or because of kirti +sunny kandh pallu books a ticket to go back and raghu blackmails yet again pay me the money i lost for the sake to get u a project from nizam then leave he might add few more to stop her ..

well i think sunny might blame pallu for rejection and kirti might get wild on her ...

pallu tho gayi pati,nanand se panga bari hoga😆

Really???...we share the same name for topic😳 Wow 🤩🤩

Naah Keerthi Pallavi pe wild to tab hogi jab usko mauka milega....precap me that girl is Keerthi jo Sunny se shaadi ki baat karke aayi hai ... And Sunny being Sunny khud hi ghar aa tapka hai ...bas usne pol khud kholi hai apni🤣

Pallavi ka koi haath ni

Thanks Shailu🤗

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: PSharada

I absolutely loved today's episode. The show is pacing out beautifully - the initial set up done and now after 100 episodes the next track has been set up to push the story in the higher gear. 

Raghav - one who never had anyone with him except for Farhad or maybe Harish is now finding his family through Pallavi. He enjoys teasing her, pulling her leg and enjoys the act of Pallu. It shows how much he wants to belong to the family - he wants to say these are my people. I have rights on them and they have on me. The emotional song - tandana taane and his talk with his mother. The whole sequence was beautiful and the actors were spot on with their emotions. Loved the single tear drop from Raghav's eyes. 

Pallu the girl who brings only happiness witness this tension. I admire Pallavi for the kind heart she really is. She was vowing revenge on RR when he forcibly married her but when she came to know that Amma kept that reason she understood RR and before leaving for Kolhapur she asked Amma to stay for RR's sake. She knew he married forcibly to get his mother and somewhere she forgave him for this because she saw how much he longed to have his mother back in his life. I really hope RR proposes marriage with all rituals with the family once they confess. Pallu deserves having happy memories of her marriage day. 

I loved the pool scene. RR in turmoil and takes his time destressing by swimming and Pallu thinking of how to broach the topic. The game was hilarious. RR wants to kiss and go to first base. I am sure he wouldn't touch her until the confession happens but he sure let's her know what she has become for him - His anchor, his support, his lifeline. 

The past seems to be complicated. Can't wait to see how the cards play out. 

I am a Maharastrian born and brought up in Andhra and I love this show as I hear telugu dialogues and Marathi ones in between. Ghar ki yaad aati hain. 

- Sharada

You must miss your home so much na.....🥺

Again shaadi ...... Honestly I am not in favour of multiple shaadi tracks.... but ya I want a good intense confession....not like those typical ones with roses or accident wala.....a simple yet powerful one...

Thanks Sharda🤗

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chaitdar25

Loved the analysis ❤️

Was waiting for your analysis since I saw the ep.

I felt my heart heavy while reading and yaa, also when I saw the ep.

Yaa, it was kriti only 🧐

First look of villain, seems scary 😰

Dekhte hai vo villain zinda hai ki ni😆

Thanks dear🤗

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: ImHemangi

hum 2 din comment nhi kr paye uske liye bada wala sorry bhabhi 😭

ab aate hai apki bt pe .. pehle toh krishna rao ka get up n gunda grdi psnd aaya😎 kya hai typical south indian rowdy don feel aaya pehli bar some1 takkar ka villein for anna 😛

ab tk hum amma rao k support me rhe hai n humesha rhenge bcz i always stan her love fir her every relation... she is versatile ... being a mom raghu is her jaan bolne ki jarurt hi nhi hai parents hold special place for their first born uprse se anna is amma ki carbon copy😛 agree amma rao is craving for him equally as he do😭 both mom-son in extreme pain. 

princess rao ki bat hum krna nhi chahte o abhi dusre planet pe hau unko dharti pe utarne k liye dhamaka hona jaruri hai tbhi ho skta hai. she needs all dhamaks, first her scholarship paid by her anna( so basically she didn’t face any difficulties in edu n livinghood bcz he was always there in backstage and fulfilled his every responsibility as bro n son), so didi ka i m enpowered on my own skills ye nakhra bhi es reveal k sath khtm hoga and sunny ji unko dharti pe land krayenge dhadam se🤣 so i m in for zataka. 👍🏼

pool scene was perfect. both are madly in love with eo by respecting eo char traits not just by appearance 👏👏. kya qualities ginayi anna ki pehli bar hum pals baby k liye siti bjaye aj ( siti hmari o PT whistle se bjayi o roj leke baith te hai hum riwaaz hai🤣) 

amma was right about her turn on kirti’s wedding great going amma eske sath apko farhad harish shreenu archana sbki shadi krwani hai ( if ap bura na mano toh nagin n chipaku unke liye bhi koi dekh lo 😆)  speed bhot mst hai apka, very soon amma rao will be president oof marriage beauro association og hyd🤣🤣

I like the scene how he got ready to share his past in her single request that was enough to state how much he is trusting her ❤️. and ho gyi anna ke most wanted past mystery ki shurwat baby arjun and his toy train.. he was such a cutie ( raghvi ll hv first boy kid whom they ll named arjun raghav rao❤️)

raghu ki poverty story n starting scene of amma raghu both the got me cried unknowingly all those line and voice modulation by sai👏👏 sidhe dil me ghus gyi 😭😭 

coin ref was🔥🔥 the fact about arrogant raghav rao’s birth is all given by best coin example 👏👏 staning creatives for how easy simple non itv way they used to reveal past in fantabulous way. no dragging no cut no dhumtananaa🤣( itv ko ye show new path pe layega etna pkka hai)

the assurance pals gave him the way she hold his hand the pain n tears in her eyes of feeling his pain was everything only a soulmate can hold. mrs raghav rao hold everything for mr raghav rao😛❤️👏👏👏

precap: ye o kirti hai chipade se milne road pe jayegi fir road pe ladae wala sunki bts aayega🤣 pallu to had past before first wedding this sounds interesting kl dekhenge o 

Villain no doubt is really good .... But I have a tiny miny sa doubt....villain zinda hai ki mar gaya😲

Thanks Hema🤗

Please don't be sorry❤️

Mihika thumbnail
Originally posted by: masin

Mazza aagaya parh ke!

Pati-Patni definitely seem like an older married couple. Itna comfort toh hum love marriage walon mein bhi nahi hota shaadi ke forrun baad! 🤣

Jharu scene ki hint is bang on! I would love to see that be Patni's reason for going after him! I hope it's a longer scene and all the staff watches Pati get beat up by Patni! 

Amma's grudge is annoying me now. Kam hi bolun toh behtar hai. Her anger and resentment is valid, but she can't keep shutting Raghav out when she landed him in this "mess" in the first place. Zabardasti shaadi karwayi, woh chup chaap maan bhi gaya, abhi bhi woh ghalat hai... that's not fair! 

Sunny is becoming more and more problematic by the day! Issne pakka Keerti ko pregnant karke dafa ho jana hai. Then Farhad will step in for Keerti, phir Sunny will hate RaghVi and make their lives hell. ITV's tried and tested recipe for ruining a show! 

Naah Farhaad and Keerthi story is not gonna happen .... Sunny is final one....shaadi usi se hogi ab pregnant shadi ke pehle hoti hai ya baad me vo dekhna hai....my hunch is shaadi se pehle hogi😆

Thanks Masin🤗

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihika

Villain no doubt is really good .... But I have a tiny miny sa doubt....villain zinda hai ki mar gaya😲

Thanks Hema🤗

Please don't be sorry❤️

zinda hai mar gaya pta lgega bs 4:30 hrs ke bad😇😇 tbtk wait krte hai🧐

Mihika thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

i was wondering same.y again Rao..hero already is Rao..both onscreen & off screen..& now villian also they took same surname🤔🤣

today epi was so emotional😭😭.with few kissing light moment😳

read ur analysis..beautifully written❤️

Jaise hi naam aya .... I was this is also Rao .... Other surnames ka aakaal para kya🤣

I mean there are so many surnames

Manimalas

Reddys

Nandikolas

Etc etc...