Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Yup it was the best historical tv show. Sadly they ended it prematurely. I still wish they restart the show from where they ended in some other channel, or they can start it afresh but with same PH and director and most importantly same Chanakya (i.e. Manish Wadhwa). There were many chanakyas portrayed later on, but none matched his standards.

That's kinda rare to happen but let's hope it does. 

Yeah Peshwa Bajirao was good till they were kids, after that everything went downhill. Too much focus was given on the love interests of PB. I disliked the elder Bajirao as well, he looked like he was copying Ranveer Singh.

🤣sasta version of Ranveer🤣

Hota hai😆 I didn't watch it so idk😆

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Yup it was the best historical tv show. Sadly they ended it prematurely. I still wish they restart the show from where they ended in some other channel, or they can start it afresh but with same PH and director and most importantly same Chanakya (i.e. Manish Wadhwa). There were many chanakyas portrayed later on, but none matched his standards.

Yeah Peshwa Bajirao was good till they were kids, after that everything went downhill. Too much focus was given on the love interests of PB. I disliked the elder Bajirao as well, he looked like he was copying Ranveer Singh.

Karan suchak? He was decent in SP's flop show ramayana as lakshman tbh. Otherwise, I didn't find suitable either.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Karan suchak? He was decent in SP's flop show ramayana as lakshman tbh. Otherwise, I didn't find suitable either.

Yes. ðŸ˜†

Just looked up the pictures🤣

Ranveer Singh ka sasta version🤣

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Yes. ðŸ˜†

Just looked up the pictures🤣

Ranveer Singh ka sasta version🤣

Ranveer singh himself was okay but priyanka as kashibai was better than ranveer & deepika in that movie...otherwise that movie in its entirety was a flop movie....they even ruined the mohe rang do laal song by deepika's terrible dancing moves...🤢🤢🤢esse acha koi kathak dancer ko raklete as a guest dancer or something rather than make her dance...she couldnt dance ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜†.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup he was good enough in Siya ke Ram, but in Peshwa Bajirao he started copying Ranveer Singh's accentuation in Bajirao Mastani which sounded terrible.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Yup he was good enough in Siya ke Ram, but in Peshwa Bajirao he started copying Ranveer Singh's accentuation in Bajirao Mastani which sounded terrible.

meine kabhi woh show dekha b nahi tbh toh i have no inkling on it...😆

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Ranveer singh himself was okay but priyanka as kashibai was better than ranveer & deepika in that movie...otherwise that movie in its entirety was a flop movie....they even ruined the mohe rang do laal song by deepika's terrible dancing moves...🤢🤢🤢esse acha koi kathak dancer ko raklete as a guest dancer or something rather than make her dance...she couldnt dance ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜†.

OMG!! Ikr!!! I've been a trained Kathak dancer for 7+ years and it was terrible. 

But she's everyone's favourite apparently🤔

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

OMG!! Ikr!!! I've been a trained Kathak dancer for 7+ years and it was terrible. 

But she's everyone's favourite apparently🤔

Mera bhi background Kathak mei h. ðŸ˜† Even my guruji said that her abhinaya was done terribly no offense. Her wrist movements were terrible like more overly exaggerated. ðŸ˜†

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Ghar more pardesia mei Alia k vajae Madhuri ko main role mei raklete. Uparse Varun & Alia k scenes ne legit 2-3 mins khaagae of the song just to get LOWEE ka PHEEL lmao. ðŸ˜†

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Ghar more pardesia mei Alia k vajae Madhuri ko main role mei raklete. Uparse Varun & Alia k scenes ne legit 2-3 mins khaagae of the song just to get LOWEE ka PHEEL lmao. ðŸ˜†

🤣🥺

Madhuri 

The whole movie gives me mixed feels.. the set and everything is beautiful.. story..okayish.. songs beautiful..

😆