Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

i agree, the one on star plus was much better in portrayal ..

True! โค๏ธ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

chaar paheliyaan ko ek hafte mei khatam kar sakte te but humee solve karne mei fir bi mazaa toh ara ta lol...side mei joh side reactions dekne ko mile woh alag ๐Ÿคฃ

par this recent crap of putting nawabzaade on pedestal was BS...nothing else yaar...๐Ÿ˜†

yes, sasur b pita saman hote h...would like if the writers can get ahilya educated to khatam her basic education ka chapter (even though we know she was already educated), would like to see her trained in military affairs...uparse, nizam track mei would like to see progression since there was shortage of military personnel ...

I definitely want to see that! He could have trained her in dealing with civil affairs and general people's problems as she had always had a knack for it.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I definitely want to see that! He could have trained her in dealing with civil affairs and general people's problems as she had always had a knack for it.

haan, real life mei toh bola b ta that she was trained in these matters...lets see...

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

haan, real life mei toh bola b ta that she was trained in these matters...lets see...

Aage dikhayenge shayad. education track itna lamba hai to pata chala sab padhayi dikhayenge.. like Lakshmibai! She was also tutored and trained by the Peshwa and her father.

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Aage dikhayenge shayad. education track itna lamba hai to pata chala sab padhayi dikhayenge.. like Lakshmibai! She was also tutored and trained by the Peshwa and her father.

Oh that would be nice to see. Hopefully, they have Peshwa coming in regarding the Nizam track & dicussions to tackle the scenario. Sachi mei, I like to see political affairs more than this whole kitchen politics of appeasing khanderao. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Oh that would be nice to see. Hopefully, they have Peshwa coming in regarding the Nizam track & dicussions to tackle the scenario. Sachi mei, I like to see political affairs more than this whole kitchen politics of appeasing khanderao. 

Sari daily soaps me kitchen drama hota hai.. historical shows me atleast kuch aur milna chahiye.. even Jodhaa Akbar me itna kitchen politics n petty things the.. I lost interest real quick.

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sari daily soaps me kitchen drama hota hai.. historical shows me atleast kuch aur milna chahiye.. even Jodhaa Akbar me itna kitchen politics n petty things the.. I lost interest real quick.

So true.๐Ÿ‘

Peshwa Bajirao kaa bas naam le rahe hai, unhe dikhana chahiye tha. I understand that in this covid situation it's quite difficult to include too many characters, but instead of giving too much importance on irrelevant characters like NB, GT, DB,they can show important character from history naa.

Like I have read somewhere, don't remember where exactly, that when MR saw AB for the first time Peshwa Bajirao was also with him and they both were impressed with Ahilyabai's intellect. Par yaha bas GT hi tha.

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ekta ke historical ko start karna matlab disappointment ke liye ready rehna๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ต

Jodhaa Akbar mei Rukaiiya Begum kaa character girgit se bhi jaldi rang badalti thi. ๐ŸคชITV drama ke writers grey character kaa matlab hi nahi samajhte, especially Ekta. Unke dramas ke gray characters itna inconsistent hote hai ki puchiye hi mat.

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

I would never mind watching the "Stree Siksha" track as long as the track is focussed on training Ahilya. But you know, what will the CVs and makers show in the name of "education" where the actual training and learning stuffs won't be ever shown, I am listing the points:

1)  Ahilya will be seen getting mentally tortured as usual by Khander Rao.

2) Khander Rao will be seen tring to distract Ahilya and make her busy in other stuffs in every possible ways so that she can't learn properly as per Precap. But as usual in the end we'll see that she gonna pass with flying colours. Don't question how will she be able to do that. 

3) Malhar Rao would check on Ahilya and see that she studied overnight to get such brilliant results when Khander Rao never give her scope to study in the daylight.  And MR will get impressed again with Ahilya and depressed again with KR, but won't do anything on it as usual. 

4) What parents couldn't do or least interested to do even after knowing their son's insecurities, now wife have to carry that responsibility. WTH! Ahilya will be seen convincing KR all day but KR would continue to IGNORE her as usual. And Ahilya will be seen talking to herself and daydreaming of how she & KR will become "PAKKAMPAKKA FRIENDS". 

5) In the meanwhile, Nizam track will be proceeded like a tortoise speed and will definitely be executed without showing any action packed sequence. 

6) Oh yeah, I missed the confusing Dwarka Bai and her maid, she'll try to lit fire in GB and KR's minds against Ahilya.

In this way, upcoming episodes will get dragged without much progress.

Edited by Interstellarr - 2 years ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Nicely written!! Sadly, that's what the CVs would be doing!! Actual education to kabhi dikhayenge hi nahi.. bas nautanki chalti rahegi inki.. bachhi ko pareshan karte rahenge and what not.. ๐Ÿ˜’