Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Getting actors is difficult.. jo bhi mila usme kaam chala lo, especially for background actors if they don't have much screenspace

Yes, that is true. Uparse I'm hearing rumors regarding Harkubai coming back. So let's see aur kya dekne ko milega.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Yes, that is true. Uparse I'm hearing rumors regarding Harkubai coming back. So let's see aur kya dekne ko milega.

Yay🥳🥳

I hope she knocks some senses into Khanderao and helps Ahilya to not tolerate his bullying.. ❤️

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Yay🥳🥳

I hope she knocks some senses into Khanderao and helps Ahilya to not tolerate his bullying.. ❤️

Haan but not 100% sure. Certain YT videos are surfacing with this rumor.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Myrah_2020

Haan but not 100% sure. Certain YT videos are surfacing with this rumor.

Wapas to ayengi, maayke me kitne din rakhenge🤣 

Mere jijaji to do hafte huye nahi huye ki turant aa jate hai lene didi ko🤣

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Wapas to ayengi, maayke me kitne din rakhenge🤣 

Mere jijaji to do hafte huye nahi huye ki turant aa jate hai lene didi ko🤣

Hahaha, har ghar ki yehi h kahani (except for some couples). 😆

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So happy to see harku bai back!

Most sensible and nicest of all!

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: prernacda

So happy to see harku bai back!

Most sensible and nicest of all!

Yes!! Hum sab ka pyaar hai 🤗

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

There were shows in the past that handled the Shiksha of the protagonists brilliantly, for example Chandragupta Maurya (NDTV imagine), Peshwa Bajirao(Sony). In PAB too the cvs could have handled the fight for education shortly and crisply, which could have been interesting, even if it deviated from history. But they decided to prolongate this track for almost a month and bored the audience.

Even now they can make it interesting if they correct the issues that you have mentioned above. And they seriously need to tone down Khanderao's behaviour.

As someone mentioned in another post, if the cvs focus on the political and strategic education of Ahilya from MR, then it could be quite interesting.

Honestly, the issues regarding this show have been raised too many times in this forum,  occasionally they are raised on Twitter too. I seriously wish that the creatives take notes of the viewer's feedback and rectify their future blunders.

Yeah, the shiksha track was brilliantly shown in NDTV IMAGINE'S CGM. That show was one of the best, I mean it was actually the "best" historical ever shown on tv, sadly it got its closure untimely due to Channel's shut down. And in Peshwa Bajirao (Sony), it was going very well till the entry of little Kashibai, then its all downhill from there. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Yeah, the shiksha track was brilliantly shown in NDTV IMAGINE'S CGM. That show was one of the best, I mean it was actually the "best" historical ever shown on tv, sadly it got its closure untimely due to Channel's shut down. And in Peshwa Bajirao (Sony), it was going very well till the entry of little Kashibai, then its all downhill from there. 

True! CGM was a good show, they showed CM actually getting the training and learning. 

I didn't watch Peshwa Bajirao after he grew up, bachpan wala part was nice!

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Interstellarr

Yup it was the best historical tv show. Sadly they ended it prematurely. I still wish they restart the show from where they ended in some other channel, or they can start it afresh but with same PH and director and most importantly same Chanakya (i.e. Manish Wadhwa). There were many chanakyas portrayed later on, but none matched his standards.

Yeah Peshwa Bajirao was good till they were kids, after that everything went downhill. Too much focus was given on the love interests of PB. I disliked the elder Bajirao as well, he looked like he was copying Ranveer Singh.