Education track kitne din aur chalega

Poll Choice
Next week tak
Ye mahina poora
Do-char mahine
Login To Vote
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Interstellarr

I would never mind watching the "Stree Siksha" track as long as the track is focused on training Ahilya. But you know, what will the CVs and makers show in the name of "education" where the actual training and learning stuff won't be ever shown, I am listing the points:

1)  Ahilya will be mentally tortured as usual by Khander Rao.

2) Khander Rao will try to distract Ahilya in every possible way so that she can't learn properly as per Precap. But as usual in the end we'll see that she gonna pass with flying colours. Don't question how will she be able to do that. 

3) Malhar Rao would check on Ahilya and see that she studied overnight to get such brilliant results when Khander Rao never give her scope to study in the daylight.  And MR will get impressed again with Ahilya and depressed again with KR, but won't do anything on it as usual. 

4) What parents couldn't do or least interested to do even after knowing their son's insecurities, now wife have to carry that responsibility. WTH! Ahilya will be seen convincing KR all day but KR would continue to IGNORE her as usual. And Ahilya will be seen talking to herself and daydreaming of how she & KR will become "PAKKAMPAKKA FRIENDS". 

5) In the meanwhile, Nizam track will be proceeded like a tortoise speed and will definitely be executed without showing any action packed sequence. 

6) Oh yeah, I missed the confusing Dwarka Bai and her maid, she'll try to lit fire in GB and KR's minds against Ahilya.

In this way, upcoming episodes will get dragged without much progress.

There were shows in the past that handled the Shiksha of the protagonists brilliantly, for example Chandragupta Maurya (NDTV imagine), Peshwa Bajirao(Sony). In PAB too the cvs could have handled the fight for education shortly and crisply, which could have been interesting, even if it deviated from history. But they decided to prolongate this track for almost a month and bored the audience.

Even now they can make it interesting if they correct the issues that you have mentioned above. And they seriously need to tone down Khanderao's behaviour.

As someone mentioned in another post, if the cvs focus on the political and strategic education of Ahilya from MR, then it could be quite interesting.

Honestly, the issues regarding this show have been raised too many times in this forum,  occasionally they are raised on Twitter too. I seriously wish that the creatives take notes of the viewer's feedback and rectify their future blunders.

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

Sari daily soaps me kitchen drama hota hai.. historical shows me atleast kuch aur milna chahiye.. even Jodhaa Akbar me itna kitchen politics n petty things the.. I lost interest real quick.

That show was just really crap on zee tv. Especially I still remember two particular things to this date that made me laugh over this show's portray aside it from being produced by Balaji telefilms: 

-When they bought in a "vish-kanya" who was trying to poison Akbar and Jodha gets to be the one saving him. So much for glorifying the Jodhabai. LOL 😂 🤣 

-The death of Akbar's twins. LOL😆So much for dramatization & portraying his chief consort in a negative limelight during those days.🤣

Originally posted by Sree0796

Ekta ke historical ko start karna matlab disappointment ke liye ready rehna😆😵

Jodhaa Akbar mei Rukaiiya Begum kaa character girgit se bhi jaldi rang badalti thi. 🤪ITV drama ke writers grey character kaa matlab hi nahi samajhte, especially Ekta. Unke dramas ke gray characters itna inconsistent hote hai ki puchiye hi mat.

Yes, portraying her from grey-shaded to vilifying her to grey-shaded. I will agree that the actress playing Ruqaiyya begum was better, TBH, better than Paridhi aka Jodhabai but her characterization was just questionable. Therefore, the interest just waned down.

Originally posted by Myrah_2020

That show was just really crap on zee tv. Especially I still remember two particular things to this date that made me laugh over this show's portray aside it from being produced by Balaji telefilms: 

-When they bought in a "vish-kanya" who was trying to poison Akbar and Jodha gets to be the one saving him. So much for glorifying the Jodhabai. LOL 😂 🤣 

-The death of Akbar's twins. LOL😆So much for dramatization & portraying his chief consort in a negative limelight during those days.🤣

Also the GLORYFYING of Akbar too.. everything was so whitewashed.. not even the amazing leads could save it.. meri maa ko bahot pasand tha ye show.. maine bahot jhela hai😭🥺

There were shows in the past that handled the Shiksha of the protagonists brilliantly, for example Chandragupta Maurya (NDTV imagine), Peshwa Bajirao(Sony). In PAB too the cvs could have handled the fight for education shortly and crisply, which could have been interesting, even if it deviated from history. But they decided to prolongate this track for almost a month and bored the audience.

Even now they can make it interesting if they correct the issues that you have mentioned above. And they seriously need to tone down Khanderao's behaviour.

As someone mentioned in another post, if the cvs focus on the political and strategic education of Ahilya from MR, then it could be quite interesting.

Honestly, the issues regarding this show have been raised too many times in this forum,  occasionally they are raised on Twitter too. I seriously wish that the creatives take notes of the viewer's feedback and rectify their future blunders.

I really hope CVs take notes of our points but sadly they're TRP driven.. 😭 all good shows are ruined like that.

Also the GLORYFYING of Akbar too.. everything was so whitewashed.. not even the amazing leads could save it.. meri maa ko bahot pasand tha ye show.. maine bahot jhela hai😭🥺

Had this show been a finite series back in those days like airing on weekends also, maybe it would've been better because playing the same character for a long duration, just gets over the leads too much and also the story changes based on what the fandom wanted back when the show was airing. 

So true.👍

Peshwa Bajirao kaa bas naam le rahe hai, unhe dikhana chahiye tha. I understand that in this covid situation it's quite difficult to include too many characters, but instead of giving too much importance on irrelevant characters like NB, GT, DB,they can show important character from history naa.

Like I have read somewhere, don't remember where exactly, that when MR saw AB for the first time Peshwa Bajirao was also with him and they both were impressed with Ahilyabai's intellect. Par yaha bas GT hi tha.

Certain shows have crew members also acting in their shows, they could use them as Peshwa.😆I firmly believe that this PH is frugal in terms of casting a new actor which is why they used Malharao as Ahilya's guru. 😆

Certain shows have crew members also acting in their shows, they could use them as Peshwa.😆I firmly believe that this PH is frugal in terms of casting a new actor which is why they used Malharao as Ahilya's guru. 😆

Chindi chor🤣 

They might bring in Mere Sai wale actors for cameos 🤣🤣idhar ka maal udhar🤣

Chindi chor🤣 

They might bring in Mere Sai wale actors for cameos 🤣🤣idhar ka maal udhar🤣

LOL, gunoji & gangoba toh prime example h & probably when they shot for scenes that required Ahilya & Khanderao's friends, they must've chosen from that lot. Abhi memory karab h regarding the friends par frugality ka zamana h yaar. 🤪

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago

LOL, gunoji & gangoba toh prime example h & probably when they shot for scenes that required Ahilya & Khanderao's friends, they must've chosen from that lot. Abhi memory karab h regarding the friends par frugality ka zamana h yaar. 🤪

Getting actors is difficult.. jo bhi mila usme kaam chala lo, especially for background actors if they don't have much screenspace