Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Roz ka h wahan pe๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo we need a hair phaado gif now๐Ÿคฃ

spelano.ws thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Wahan pe kaafi bakwaas chal raila hai aaj. Nahi jaaoge tho apki shanti bani rahegi๐Ÿ˜†.

Zor ka bhaagi hoon ๐Ÿ˜† malini nahi pasand toh ignore maaro na usko kyunke balanced ss toh mila jo hum maang rahe the, but wahan ya usko bash karna hota hai ya romance maangna hota hai pehle nahi lagta tha aise par dhuan ke bad fix hogaya mera opinion main toh bullet train ki speed mein daurhi hoon wahaan se aaj ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spelano.ws

Zor ka bhaagi hoon ๐Ÿ˜† malini nahi pasand toh ignore maaro na usko kyunke balanced ss toh mila jo hum maang rahe the, but wahan ya usko bash karna hota hai ya romance maangna hota hai pehle nahi lagta tha aise par dhuan ke bad fix hogaya mera opinion main toh bullet train ki speed mein daurhi hoon wahaan se aaj ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

๐Ÿค—

Koi ni thodi der yaha gum le har thread mein ๐Ÿ˜†5-5 minutes each active thread.

You will feel good๐Ÿ˜†

Bashers k mein bhi ghoom liyo woh to next level creative hote h๐Ÿคฃ

spelano.ws thumbnail

๐Ÿค—

Koi ni thodi der yaha gum le har thread mein ๐Ÿ˜†5-5 minutes each active thread.

You will feel good๐Ÿ˜†

Bashers k mein bhi ghoom liyo woh to next level creative hote h๐Ÿคฃ

Yahaan ghoom ke toh mood accha ho hi gaya ๐Ÿ˜† warna meko toh laga mujh akeli ko episode acha laga poore audience mein shayad show ne mera dimaagh kharab kardia hai ๐Ÿ˜†

Bashers ke yahan mat bhejiye unki creativity dekh mharo bhejo ultra fry hojata hai ๐Ÿ˜†

spelano.ws thumbnail

In reference to bhau- I need not say how my thought process is ๐Ÿ˜†

My thought process has started matching yours a lot ๐Ÿ˜†

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So true on this. I was stunned that itne achche epis ke baad bhi everyone is focusing only on what went wrong rather than appreciating what was finally going right. Main toh wahaan bas yeh dekhe gayi thi ki Atif ko kya requests jaa rahe the, and I burst out laughing at the tweets there. Bechare hum jaise log jo baaki public ko samjhane ke koshis kar rahe the that things are getting better were also getting bashed by the romance mangne wali public. Matlab why do these people think that this is a romantic show. The show's name is Imlie, sach mein unko lagta hai woh pyaar mohabbat wala romance yahaan pe milega? It is so funny that they are asking for PD days when doing that will be taking a step back rather than forward. Also humein mila na ek glimpse during the lodge week. Aur kya chahiye pata nahin. Agar connect chahiye toh finally this week they are showing the Adilie connect which was better. Matlab aak ke epi mein jab Adi smiled at Imlie's news report, that was more beautiful than the entire dhuan romance sequence. I am just going to stick to IF going forward, coz Twitter just pisses me off sometimes.

FlowerHater thumbnail

My thought process has started matching yours a lot ๐Ÿ˜†

I know it has become case with many๐Ÿ˜†

Even my "Bhau" name given to him has also become famous๐Ÿ˜†

spelano.ws thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

So true on this. I was stunned that itne achche epis ke baad bhi everyone is focusing only on what went wrong rather than appreciating what was finally going right. Main toh wahaan bas yeh dekhe gayi thi ki Atif ko kya requests jaa rahe the, and I burst out laughing at the tweets there. Bechare hum jaise log jo baaki public ko samjhane ke koshis kar rahe the that things are getting better were also getting bashed by the romance mangne wali public. Matlab why do these people think that this is a romantic show. The show's name is Imlie, sach mein unko lagta hai woh pyaar mohabbat wala romance yahaan pe milega? It is so funny that they are asking for PD days when doing that will be taking a step back rather than forward. Also humein mila na ek glimpse during the lodge week. Aur kya chahiye pata nahin. Agar connect chahiye toh finally this week they are showing the Adilie connect which was better. Matlab aak ke epi mein jab Adi smiled at Imlie's news report, that was more beautiful than the entire dhuan romance sequence. I am just going to stick to IF going forward, coz Twitter just pisses me off sometimes.

The old connect is an excuse because I realised 80% joined after pagdandiya track and donโ€™t really realise how the old vibe was and how we daily watched and connected to it, they watched it all together and had the option to fast forward. They ask for old vibe but when it is given calls the show dead. Yesterdayโ€™s episode was imlie centric, we got our old imlieโ€™s glimpse back but the nitpicking that happened shocked me, opposing imlieโ€™s actions when aditya knowing about emotional sickness was completely looked over, only a few couldnโ€™t connect to both or latter. I came to a conclusion for most, it is watched for aditya and romance that is it. Too much negativity over something good too. This show is first and foremost drama and will remain it, it is not a typical romance but it has created a beautiful romantic story on the basis of a soul connect which was missing and weโ€™re getting back now. But too much negativity over it.. I got shocked. I had to leave.

Bold: Did you fight someone? ๐Ÿ˜† I didnโ€™t have the energy for that gave my analysis and ran outta there

spelano.ws thumbnail

I know it has become case with many๐Ÿ˜†

Even my "Bhau" name given to him has also become famous๐Ÿ˜†

That might be my fault I caught on to bhau from you and starting using it on twitter, unho ne bhi pakad lia bhau ab ๐Ÿ˜† sorry copyright strike mat maarna ๐Ÿ˜’

FlowerHater thumbnail

That might be my fault I caught on to bhau from you and starting using it on twitter, unho ne bhi pakad lia bhau ab ๐Ÿ˜† sorry copyright strike mat maarna ๐Ÿ˜’

Koi na ๐Ÿ˜†

Aise to fir Marathis ko mere pe copy strike maarna chahiye๐Ÿ˜†

I was surprised pehle k ye "Bhau" achanak se itta phammmouuss kaise ho gaya๐Ÿ˜†