Imlie Chat Club 6 - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by spelano.ws

The old connect is an excuse because I realised 80% joined after pagdandiya track and don’t really realise how the old vibe was and how we daily watched and connected to it, they watched it all together and had the option to fast forward. They ask for old vibe but when it is given calls the show dead. Yesterday’s episode was imlie centric, we got our old imlie’s glimpse back but the nitpicking that happened shocked me, opposing imlie’s actions when aditya knowing about emotional sickness was completely looked over, only a few couldn’t connect to both or latter. I came to a conclusion for most, it is watched for aditya and romance that is it. Too much negativity over something good too. This show is first and foremost drama and will remain it, it is not a typical romance but it has created a beautiful romantic story on the basis of a soul connect which was missing and we’re getting back now. But too much negativity over it.. I got shocked. I had to leave.

Bold: Did you fight someone? 😆 I didn’t have the energy for that gave my analysis and ran outta there

Na baba, I neither have the energy nor patience to get into a Twitter war of all things. Like I said I only go there to see what others thought about the show, as we forumwasis usually have similar reactions to the show I have seen. Mostly sab ko ya toh achcha lagta hai ya phir disconnect hota hai on the episode, and we all agree to disagree in some points, lekin do acknowledge ke hum ne kuch miss kiya and get back to discussing after a re-watch. Yeh log toh alag level pe hai. Now honestly I also started watching because of the PD track and the way they brought the connect, but after watching all the episodes from the start, I really fell in love with the whole Imlie universe. Matlab I have gone back and read some of the older epis ke analysis and rewatched the episodes to catch the nuances. See this show is not like the regular ITV shows jahaan pe you can pick up an episode and just start watching to understand the story. This one actually has a lot of layers and unless you invest in understanding those layers, you will not enjoy what is being shown. Proble yeh hai ki these Twitter wasia either want regular ITV ka out of place, chipkaya hua, filmy romance, else will bash Adi and Imlie for their decisions to "cheat" Malini. Inhe the ankhon hi ankho mein connect nahi dikhta hai, aur nahi itni maturity hai samajhne mein, so no I do not waste my time in trying to convince those people on my opinion in anyway. Sorry thoda lamba ho gaya, but I just did not know where else to rant this out.

Originally posted by FlowerHater

Koi na 😆

Aise to fir Marathis ko mere pe copy strike maarna chahiye😆

I was surprised pehle k ye "Bhau" achanak se itta phammmouuss kaise ho gaya😆

Apke bhau toh bare phamouss ho rakhe hai different different tarah se wahan par 😆

Originally posted by Apsvenky

Sorry thoda lamba ho gaya, but I just did not know where else to rant this out.

Nahi koyi baat nahi mujh mein bhi bohat ranting padi hai 😆 sakht level ka disappoint aur irritate hoke aayi hoon, but na energy na mann hai uss bare mein sochne ka filhaal, pehle toh jhagad ke apna dimaagh kharaab karti thi ab jab bhi jaongi wapas reviews daal ke daudoongi wapas.

Btw loved how you described the show! Yes to every word 👏🏼 

Also, bura mat manna pd track se join kiye waali baat ka bohat zor ka frustrated hoke aayi hoon ghussa aya tha 😆

Edit: This thing of them wanting a typical itv romance is somewhere we lost the track with adilie very recently alongside the months of makers butchering it themselves too, they seemed to sit on the hashtag there especially bhau but right now I see the show coming back on track but track wale episodes being bashed has gotten me a bit worried ngl

Edited by spelano.ws - 2 years ago

The old connect is an excuse because I realised 80% joined after pagdandiya track and don’t really realise how the old vibe was and how we daily watched and connected to it, they watched it all together and had the option to fast forward. They ask for old vibe but when it is given calls the show dead. Yesterday’s episode was imlie centric, we got our old imlie’s glimpse back but the nitpicking that happened shocked me, opposing imlie’s actions when aditya knowing about emotional sickness was completely looked over, only a few couldn’t connect to both or latter. I came to a conclusion for most, it is watched for aditya and romance that is it. Too much negativity over something good too. This show is first and foremost drama and will remain it, it is not a typical romance but it has created a beautiful romantic story on the basis of a soul connect which was missing and we’re getting back now. But too much negativity over it.. I got shocked. I had to leave.

Bold: Did you fight someone? 😆 I didn’t have the energy for that gave my analysis and ran outta there

I definitely need to jump in here and say that it has to be this!! Yesterday's episode was the kind of sabki-chop hui episode that we've been asking for.. Really gave vibes of the Pagdandiya track days where things happened completely opposite to my expectation and I was so happy by it 😆

I totally understood some reactions with the complete lack of LOGIC in yesterday's episode though, but Imlie herself was awesome!! The fact that people weren't more excited by that shocked and saddened me. I hope we are seeing the start of Imlie getting out of her guilt phase and moving on with her life. We actually kind of have ever since the Tripathi's welcomed her back in with open arms. The fear is still there, but I feel like that lack of apnapan REALLY messed with her, and having that back along with time passing since all the incidents has allowed her to move forward step by step.

I did like today's warmth, but I do see that there are conversations we are missing... There should have been even one line about AC's vile act today rather than being a generic thanks, but I don't think that's enough of an issue to be so mad about it haha. The connection is there, I'm one of the ones that also like token romance like the dhua scenes (I won't apologize for it either ☺️😆) but the smaller bits of actual connect matter so much more, like Imlie's TV scene. Only she can make her akdu smile with that openness even when a minute ago he was annoyed by his lack of chai 😆

My expectations are low, but also, I actually like the direction it seems to be going in. So ya know.. jo hoga saath me dekhlenge and all

Na baba, I neither have the energy nor patience to get into a Twitter war of all things. Like I said I only go there to see what others thought about the show, as we forumwasis usually have similar reactions to the show I have seen. Mostly sab ko ya toh achcha lagta hai ya phir disconnect hota hai on the episode, and we all agree to disagree in some points, lekin do acknowledge ke hum ne kuch miss kiya and get back to discussing after a re-watch. Yeh log toh alag level pe hai. Now honestly I also started watching because of the PD track and the way they brought the connect, but after watching all the episodes from the start, I really fell in love with the whole Imlie universe. Matlab I have gone back and read some of the older epis ke analysis and rewatched the episodes to catch the nuances. See this show is not like the regular ITV shows jahaan pe you can pick up an episode and just start watching to understand the story. This one actually has a lot of layers and unless you invest in understanding those layers, you will not enjoy what is being shown. Proble yeh hai ki these Twitter wasia either want regular ITV ka out of place, chipkaya hua, filmy romance, else will bash Adi and Imlie for their decisions to "cheat" Malini. Inhe the ankhon hi ankho mein connect nahi dikhta hai, aur nahi itni maturity hai samajhne mein, so no I do not waste my time in trying to convince those people on my opinion in anyway. Sorry thoda lamba ho gaya, but I just did not know where else to rant this out.

I use twitter only to get my greivances addressed from institutions or government🤣

I am more of IG  person😎

Show k liye twitter pe 4-5 baar hi I have gone fir I have only one expression not my place to waapas aa gayi .2 times I was shocked there and lol'ed out when I saw first Apu's post and then my post there 🤣spreading like wild fire🤣jabki mera to sirf assumption tha😆

Edited by FlowerHater - 2 years ago
Originally posted by PyaarDostiHai

I totally understood some reactions with the complete lack of LOGIC in yesterday's episode though, but Imlie herself was awesome!! The fact that people weren't more excited by that shocked and saddened me. I hope we are seeing the start of Imlie getting out of her guilt phase and moving on with her life. We actually kind of have ever since the Tripathi's welcomed her back in with open arms. The fear is still there, but I feel like that lack of apnapan REALLY messed with her, and having that back along with time passing since all the incidents has allowed her to move forward step by step.

My expectations are low, but also, I actually like the direction it seems to be going in. So ya know.. jo hoga saath me dekhlenge and all

Agreed with everything you said. I am watching with low expectations and not gonna lie I did expect more too but the rest of the episode made up for that and as it is something that has happened a lot in show be it aditya being buried or bitten by a snake, when something serves it purpose they hardly mention it again. Looking at the episode overall, it was a positive step forward and I was quite happy it. Felt the old vibe of the show so long. 

Kal ka kya hua tha mere se na poochiye, even I understood illogical but illogical was not questioned in aditya centric episode or romance centric episode. Kal meri satak gayi thi poora din bhashan diye wahaan aur finally realise kya yeh toh kuch aur hi chakkar chal raha hai yahaan 😆

Agreed with everything you said. I am watching with low expectations and not gonna lie I did expect more too but the rest of the episode made up for that and as it is something that has happened a lot in show be it aditya being buried or bitten by a snake, when something serves it purpose they hardly mention it again. Looking at the episode overall, it was a positive step forward and I was quite happy it. Felt the old vibe of the show so long. 

Kal ka kya hua tha mere se na poochiye, even I understood illogical but illogical was not questioned in aditya centric episode or romance centric episode. Kal meri satak gayi thi poora din bhashan diye wahaan aur finally realise kya yeh toh kuch aur hi chakkar chal raha hai yahaan 😆

Dekho kal ke kuch illogical things humein yahaan forum pe bhi khatke and we discussed that as well, what with the chappals and the fact that Adi took his phone inside the lockup. Humne bhi usse dissect kiya and enjoyed the bloopers. But overall hum sab were ecstatic that we finally got our Imeliya back. Matlab jinki chop hui thi, who expected Malini to come, woh bhi itne khush hue the tat it was Imlie who saved the day. That's the whole point na, we also point out the inconsistencies and mention what goes wrong, but we really also appreciate what they do right. Agar woh balance nahi hai, and all you want to do is bash and bash, even the things going right, then you will never enjoy the nuances of the show. Then rather you watch something else rather than spoil it for someone else.

Yeah the lack of continuity is a major problem with the show I think. I mean there are some important things that don't get mentioned again (basically NM's whole Bermuda triangle post haha) but still the show felt so Imlie again for the first time in a while. And I feel so happy seeing ST getting the opportunity over the past couple weeks to do something other than cry... seriously these guys have strong casts that kept people watching for all the life they manage to put into these characters, even when the writing doesn't always support that.

Romance>logic...but Imlie being Satyakaam's daughter and getting to DO something is not 😭 it's fine everyone has their thing I guess. Just hope atif focuses more on the points that Imlie centric episodes (or rather development episodes) are good and to keep having them than any of the other points. Because I've missed the Imlie that gives a real life to this show and the T family so much.

Dekho kal ke kuch illogical things humein yahaan forum pe bhi khatke and we discussed that as well, what with the chappals and the fact that Adi took his phone inside the lockup. Humne bhi usse dissect kiya and enjoyed the bloopers. But overall hum sab were ecstatic that we finally got our Imeliya back. Matlab jinki chop hui thi, who expected Malini to come, woh bhi itne khush hue the tat it was Imlie who saved the day. That's the whole point na, we also point out the inconsistencies and mention what goes wrong, but we really also appreciate what they do right. Agar woh balance nahi hai, and all you want to do is bash and bash, even the things going right, then you will never enjoy the nuances of the show. Then rather you watch something else rather than spoil it for someone else.

Exactly. I thought this is what the whole audience collectively wanted, imlie getting out the Ts herself with no interference of didi. Didi not being there at all was so unexpected I was very happy overall with the episode. But apparently imlie taking the lead and developing her own personality outside didi is not what the audience collectively wants, sm section wants two things only and imlie and progress is not it 😆

Originally posted by PyaarDostiHai

Romance>logic...but Imlie being Satyakaam's daughter and getting to DO something is not 😭 it's fine everyone has their thing I guess. Just hope atif focuses more on the points that Imlie centric episodes (or rather development episodes) are good and to keep having them than any of the other points. Because I've missed the Imlie that gives a real life to this show and the T family so much.

See I wouldn’t care about these things so much and disregard it rather than letting it rot my braincells but this is exactly the problem ke bhau tends to take their opinions into consideration and majority’s opinions are centred around just one thing and you and I both know what it is and that it’s not beneficial to bringing the show on track.