Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

have you seen Anupama when she got married she was told by her husband i have nothing for you you have to earn for your self ,have you seen her beaten up by only small mistakes which are normal in daily life , have she been told by her F I L you have to work , have she been thrown from the top of the stairs to the bottom of the floor ,thrown out of the house because she touched the forehead of her husband while he had flu ,shown snatched her child from her and changed the locks of the door never ever given her any spending money , or her husband been s cruel that he puts her hand under the bed frame and slept on it . many more to say its very good they are working hard to wards the ladies awareness even my late brother had been working hard for the rights of the ladies in India .

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yes I have seen these Even worst I have seen. Family court mein jaao aise case bahut milte hain   one of my relative is lawyer to aksar iske bare mein . Woh batate hain

Even in newspaper  yeh sub  nikalta hai

There was tandoor case. Where  husband  killed  wife and then  he cut  her body into piece then   burn her  part in tandoor with 500  kg butter 

I have seen husband to wife saying ki tumhe  paise ke liye mere aage peeche na ghumaya to kehna 

There is lot but I have seen heard always read also 

And I was travelling in train in front of me a  man slap his wife for no reason 

My mother get Very angry on that man

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anupama is not beaten but she is defintely taunt and rebuke Even there was no mistake of her  by vanraj and leela 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kooki07

have you seen Anupama when she got married she was told by her husband i have nothing for you you have to earn for your self ,have you seen her beaten up by only small mistakes which are normal in daily life , have she been told by her F I L you have to work , have she been thrown from the top of the stairs to the bottom of the floor ,thrown out of the house because she touched the forehead of her husband while he had flu ,shown snatched her child from her and changed the locks of the door never ever given her any spending money , or her husband been s cruel that he puts her hand under the bed frame and slept on it . many more to say its very good they are working hard to wards the ladies awareness even my late brother had been working hard for the rights of the ladies in India .

💔💔💔💔💔

Had you faced these all kookiji?? Or it some near ones experience?

I know you are senior citizen and has seen so much in life.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

you can say its all mix.but what's gone is gone just pray for the good future for every one .

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neo7

Ya its definitely improving ❤️

Thank you Koshli 😜

My first write up was of Radha krishna serial on the first episode....Kya Dimaag lagaya tha meine...Itna socha itna socha. With practice yeh skill improve ho jaate hai

But dheere dheere writing improve ho gai aur mehnat nahi karni padti

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

dont you worry the doctor is not going to go any where soon .

He is going 

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: neo7

Oh bengali version main, yahan jab tak nahi dikhayenge I won't believe it. Because bapuji is capable enough of taking this decision without anyone telling him. And kinjal I don't think property matter main interfere karegi, as far as I have understood her.

Kinjal has a class

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi-chai

Kavya in every scene looks too creepy these days🤢

Vanraj looks lost when he is with Kavya, with great deal he got into some mood🤣kavya seems to be high on mood these days and it looks so yuck she trying to woo "V" 🤢

Kavya is a creepy girl...She is the creepiest of all...

Oh sorry 

She is the creeper Kavya...Creepers ki aadat hoti hai creepy hona

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Dr advait ka, role chota tha magar yaad gar rahega.  Will miss this character 

Advait will be missed in Anupama forever