Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: kooki07

ok i did not know about that thanks for letting me know as well , i just come here to chat dont watch the shows .

I know hope you have a nice time

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

I can give u many examplle that how anupama is close to reality  I have seen vanraj, leela kavya  toshu type of character  in real life and Even anupama too

Jo anupama mein  dikha rahe hain woh kisi had tuk kisi ke duniya ke kone mein possible ho sakta hai 

But yeh sub jaise koi insaan dead hoke ke wapas aa gaya ya phir kisi ki plastic surgery karke uski shakal complete badal gayi aur uska chera poori tarah doosra ho gaya ya phir koi guest aaya woh bus ek baar aa gaya aur bus planning plotting kar raha hai aur uske paas aur koi kaam nahin ho aur bus jaane ka naam nahin le raha 

Atleast anupama woh sub nahin dikhaye jo duniya ke kisi kone mein possible hai hi nahin 

Naagino ka tapakna, baba ka jantar mantar nahi hai iss show

Ek dum real hai yeh show

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

have you seen Anupama when she got married she was told by her husband i have nothing for you you have to earn for your self ,have you seen her beaten up by only small mistakes which are normal in daily life , have she been told by her F I L you have to work , have she been thrown from the top of the stairs to the bottom of the floor ,thrown out of the house because she touched the forehead of her husband while he had flu ,shown snatched her child from her and changed the locks of the door never ever given her any spending money , or her husband been s cruel that he puts her hand under the bed frame and slept on it . many more to say its very good they are working hard to wards the ladies awareness even my late brother had been working hard for the rights of the ladies in India .

You are a senior citizen I didn't know it.

Miss Kooki you have seen so much in your life and I am happy that you visit here to lighten up your mood. If any problem you have, if any talk sticks your mind then please share with me. If I can heal your heart.

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

Yes I have seen these Even worst I have seen. Family court mein jaao aise case bahut milte hain   one of my relative is lawyer to aksar iske bare mein . Woh batate hain

Even in newspaper  yeh sub  nikalta hai

There was tandoor case. Where  husband  killed  wife and then  he cut  her body into piece then   burn her  part in tandoor with 500  kg butter 

I have seen husband to wife saying ki tumhe  paise ke liye mere aage peeche na ghumaya to kehna 

There is lot but I have seen heard always read also 

And I was travelling in train in front of me a  man slap his wife for no reason 

My mother get Very angry on that man

Its so sad that such incidents happen in the mankind community...

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail

you can say its all mix.but what's gone is gone just pray for the good future for every one .

May good happen to you too

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: musicalstorm

Yeah he will be missed 

Dont talk about Vanya at all...They are eating up my head

Drama galore awaits..

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

Drama galore awaits..

A third class drama galore awaits 😔

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: musicalstorm

A third class drama galore awaits 😔

Dont know if it is Sitara spoiling the shows..

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Originally posted by: mango.kulfi

Dont know if it is Sitara spoiling the shows..

Its Sitara Obviously

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

you can say its all mix.but what's gone is gone just pray for the good future for every one .

You are so brave ❤️⭐️