Bye Bye Sweetudi

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Just read on X that Muskan has quit Anupama, so no Sweetudi post leapsmiley41Finally,Goodbye Sweety you shall sincerely not be missedsmiley15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

the audience stopped relating to the story ages ago, lets all quit smiley37

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ek Makkhi Gayi Toh Dusri Bhi Ayegi smiley36smiley19

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Ek Makkhi Gayi Toh Dusri Bhi Ayegi smiley36smiley19

CA aka Makkhi 2.0smiley16

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

She is a good actress and a pretty woman, hope she does some good roles in future.

Rajan Shahi ka bharosa nahi kya pata wapas le aaye Pakhi ko, ya new Pakhi le aaye 🥲

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Except this Makkhi will have actual fans who will support all her wrongdoings and bash those who dare to say a word against her smiley30

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

She is a good actress and a pretty woman, hope she does some good roles in future.

Rajan Shahi ka bharosa nahi kya pata wapas le aaye Pakhi ko, ya new Pakhi le aaye 🥲

Yes, she enacted her character very well. Hope she gets some well fleshed out characters in future not a flip flopper like Makkhi. 

Anyway, I'm glad that the malevolent Makkhi has flown away for now smiley37

Edited by ShahH8er - 4 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Except this Makkhi will have actual fans who will support all her wrongdoings and bash those who dare to say a word against her smiley30

I will forever be grateful to the TeamMuskanBamne page which made that compilation of slaps video with the great bgm (Bones by Imagine Dragons) smiley37

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

I will forever be grateful to the TeamMuskanBamne page which made that compilation of slaps video with the great bgm (Bones by Imagine Dragons) smiley37

I hope TeamAurraBhatnagar make a similar one for CA smiley9