Topic by Softness 😍 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

I was really tensed about RS but seems like she ll come to support his fav whoever it is since for all contestants someone is coming 

But I seriously condemn the presence of Sonu kakkar on that seat ! 

If she has something very inspiring to share then showcase it Varna it will just add up to the controversiesπŸ€”

If  RS is coming only as a fan, then there is hope for mankind still! πŸ™πŸ˜‚

padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anoushka_113

There is no need for  a third judge. They have done episodes with 2 judges.  2 people can just as effectively shriek MBD !  That’s all they do anyways.  So bringing in Sonu kakkar is just nepotism. It is heartbreaking to see her in the seat occupied by the likes of sonu Nigam, Javed Saab, sunidhi, shreya & other guest legends like ARR, Kalyanji, Pyarelalji, bappida. 

I think there should also be a female perspective to judging. Hence we had Farah, Shreya, Sunidhi, Ashaji.

As Shreya, Sunidhi stepped down I think they brought in Neha as next. In her place now Sonu. I am not a fan of both the sisters. But I would definitely want to see some strong female perspective.

Edited by padee4 - 2 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: padee4

I think there should also be a female perspective to judging. Hence we had Farah, Shreya, Sunidhi, Ashaji.

As Shreya, Sunidhi stepped down I think they brought in Neha as next. In her place now Sonu. I am not a fan of both the sisters. But I would definitely want to see some strong female perspective.

Agreed about the female perspective, or rather representation ( since they don’t give any perspective as such) 

If zee tv can bring in some 15 jury members - (the ladies there are any day better than sonu , like Nandini Sirkar for eg, ) , they can definitely come up with a better replacement. Nepotism is fine, if coupled with merit. 

From shreya, sunidhi to neha …. And now from neha to sonu! What a downward spiral! 😳

Edited by anoushka_113 - 2 years ago
SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

+1 all these are legends of Thier time , they have given a lot of contribution to this industry 

#udit ji etc are legends of Thier time

(Not taking in consideration Tony kakkar n others like him coz they are πŸ€’)

To best of my understanding, a legendary person does not belong to a specific time only. One needs to remembered for his/her speciality beyond his/her time to be a legend. The weight of the word 'legend' is not that light to be judged with temporary popularity only. 

SamirM thumbnail
Originally posted by: Karkerrna3

Her husband is the creative director

It is beyond nepotism. This is a clear instant of 'Conflict of Interest' if the creative director has any role in finalizing the judges!!! 

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

To best of my understanding, a legendary person does not belong to a specific time only. One needs to remembered for his/her speciality beyond his/her time to be a legend. The weight of the word 'legend' is not that light to be judged with temporary popularity only. 

πŸ‘πŸΌ I take my words back for neha 

But I think HR n Vishal can be termed as one since HR has been associated with this industry way before I thought(can't believe tere naam , tumse Milna etc. Are his compositions but they are )

N I have heard a lot about Vishal-shekhar n they too have given a lot to this industry 

Edited by Piyaazzz - 2 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tambussam12345

She is just warming the seat for her sister and just a one off. Perhaps they couldn’t get someone to fill in last minute. Probably same reason they got rakhi Sawant? Let’s give them benefit of the doubt. covid situation is still bad 

Bold: could be for herself for season 13 πŸ˜†  As her husband has realised how much his saali Neha received the backlash for her ott nautanki

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 2 years ago
SamirM thumbnail

Sonu should be welcomed as judge; but Nigam not Kakkar πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›

Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SamirM

Sonu should be welcomed as judge; but Nigam not Kakkar πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›

but he won't come as a judge after saying so much about II πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ

Varna media n social media wale uska julus Nikal denge🀑

anoushka_113 thumbnail

Sonu  nigam ( not kakkar, god forbid!😳) can start an absolutely no-frills/no drama/no backstory reality singing show. It should be totally 

talent-based.  They should introduce the earlier saregama format, bring in a good panel of judges, it can be changed per episode, or they can have a mahaguru per episode like they had once. They should bring back the chord round, taal round, regional round, judges’ choice round. The evaluation should be judges’ scores plus voting 50-50%. I remember the panel of music luminaries esp in the grand finale episodes! What a pleasure it was to watch! 

Sonu will be  the apt person to spearhead such a show, having anchored saregama & judged Idol.  Plus he knows the flaws in the system & doesn’t subscribe to OTT drama & sob stories. 
Imagine these as judges - sonu,shaan,Salim,Shankar Mahadevan,javed saab,shreya,sunidhi, shekhar,Vishal  bharadwaj, rekha bharadwaj,  ajay-atul, javed ali, Sanjay Leela bhansali,and some lyricists. They can rotate any 3 per episode.