Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: SamirM

Sonu should be welcomed as judge; but Nigam not Kakkar πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›

Neither should be invited. As Sonu Nigam also is acting as sour grapes. No songs in his bag, now criticizing everything.  His singing also has deteriorated but he still is better singer than Sonu Kakkar. Sonu Nigam has a lot on his resume. 

I was shocked & disappointed with Sonu kakkar’s duet song with Abhash Joshi (fantastic singer IMHO) stooping down to sing horribly nasal singing (Amma ki boli movie) song.  Neha is a good in her genre but I still wouldn’t call her a legend. She can’t be put in a same sentence next to current singers IE Shreya. 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
GiridharM thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sonu Kakkar is a singer at least, even if not very good one.  

We have had a choreographer as judge, who I doubt even knew anything about singing.

And also with crude behaviour and having low etiquettes

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/7-FzEDEHt54

Anumalik ji answered the question for you. 

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SK2014

Ha Ha Ha, Anumalik Ji's answer actually validates the question as a logical one. It proves that there has been severe concern on Sonu's placement as one of the judges. That is why someone has to justify her position as judge in the show even before the telecasting of the episode. πŸ€£ It clearly demonstrates the high magnitude of the concern that Sonu will act as judge!!!

Anumalik ji should not have told this. To me, it actually degraded Sonu. There was no need to justify her position as judge if she was really worthy for the position.

However, Anumailk ji is justifying others appointment as judge but he should ask himself first whether he has the moral right to continue as judge of this show as he is yet to be released from the 'me too' accusation against him raised by female singers.

SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

True. But is Sonu replacing Neha or it's just a one off? I was just doubting if it was a one off why that statement needed. 

Considering they are coming back to Mumbai I guess Vishal will come back in place of Anumalik anyway. 

Edited by SK2014 - 2 years ago
padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

True. But is Sonu replacing Neha or it's just a one off? I was just doubting if it was a one off why that statement needed. 

Considering they are coming back to Mumbai I guess Vishal will come back in place of Anumalik anyway. 

I somehow have a feeling that Neha is pregnant and hence being replaced. 

Softness thumbnail
Originally posted by: padee4

I somehow have a feeling that Neha is pregnant.

What? Why do you feel that way?

Softness thumbnail

She sang well here. I am impressed. 

Edited by Softness - 2 years ago
padee4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ArunitaKanjilal

What? Why do you feel that way?

Just felt that she gained some weight towards the last few episodes compared to the start of the season. Just my feeling. Don't want to put too much importance to it.

Edited by padee4 - 2 years ago
Softness thumbnail
Originally posted by: padee4

Just felt that she gained some weight towards the last few episodes compared to the start of the season. Just my feeling. Don't want to put too much importance to it.

Actually even I felt like that. I have never seen her so puffy.