Posted: 2 years ago

🥰

Edited by Softness - 2 years ago
Originally posted by ArunitaKanjilal

She has not achieved what it takes to be on that prestigious seat.

Old Bollywood legends like Rekha, Hema, Asha, Neetu, Jackie, Dharmendra, Jaya, Zeenat, 

Legendary musicians, lyricists, singers like Neha, Himesh, Vishal, Anu, Pyare, Kalyan, Sameer, Amit, Abhijeet, Udit, Sanu, Alka, Anuradha

Even in previous seasons, we have had Sunidhi, Shreya, Alisha, Javed, Salim, Kailash, Sonu, Farah, Salman, Shahrukh who are legends. 

and then we have Sonu Kakkar? 

How is this possible?

🤣🤣🤣

Bold: To become a legend is not that easy. 

I also don't want Anu as a judge for the the unsettled accusation against him during 'me too' movement.   

Edited by SamirM - 2 years ago
Originally posted by SamirM

🤣🤣🤣

Bold: To become a legend is not that easy. 

I also don't want Anu as a judge for the the unsettled accusation against him during 'me too' movement.   

Himesh Reshammiya is a legendary musician. His songs and music in so many Bollywood movies have been all time chartbusters, evergreen and iconic.

Neha Kakkar is the top female vocalist of Bollywood today. How many singers in the history of Bollywood have been able to reach that coveted position? Yes just great legends.

Vishal is also one of the most famous and great musicians duo in the film industry who have delivered number of classics and lovely melodies.

It's okay you don't like them. But the facts cannot be denied that they are legends and will be remembered as such down the years.

She is just warming the seat for her sister and just a one off. Perhaps they couldn’t get someone to fill in last minute. Probably same reason they got rakhi Sawant? Let’s give them benefit of the doubt. covid situation is still bad 

There is no need for  a third judge. They have done episodes with 2 judges.  2 people can just as effectively shriek MBD !  That’s all they do anyways.  So bringing in Sonu kakkar is just nepotism. It is heartbreaking to see her in the seat occupied by the likes of sonu Nigam, Javed Saab, sunidhi, shreya & other guest legends like ARR, Kalyanji, Pyarelalji, bappida. 
As it is with great difficulty I was putting up with neha kakkar with these greats.  ( sorry, but she is in no way a legend, for me)  But sonu kakkar takes the cake.  With Rakhi sawant in tow, it takes the cake & the bakery too! 😡😡

Absolutely avoidable, when they can make do with 2 judges &  could’ve gone in for a theme-based episode.  Anyways, it is India’s farmaish I think. Why should RS come as a guest? Have they roped her in as a fan? 
whatever …. With this sonu RS combo, Idol has touched a new  all-time low! 😡

We are still sticking with it for our favourite contestants. If not for pawan, aru , Sayli & recently Nihal to some extent, I would’ve quit watching 

Edited by anoushka_113 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by ArunitaKanjilal

Himesh Reshammiya is a legendary musician. His songs and music in so many Bollywood movies have been all time chartbusters, evergreen and iconic.

Neha Kakkar is the top female vocalist of Bollywood today. How many singers in the history of Bollywood have been able to reach that coveted position? Yes just great legends.

Vishal is also one of the most famous and great musicians duo in the film industry who have delivered number of classics and lovely melodies.

It's okay you don't like them. But the facts cannot be denied that they are legends and will be remembered as such down the years.

+1 all these are legends of Thier time , they have given a lot of contribution to this industry 

#udit ji etc are legends of Thier time

(Not taking in consideration Tony kakkar n others like him coz they are 🤢)

Originally posted by anoushka_113

There is no need for  a third judge. They have done episodes with 2 judges.  2 people can just as effectively shriek MBD !  That’s all they do anyways.  So bringing in Sonu kakkar is just nepotism. It is heartbreaking to see her in the seat occupied by the likes of sonu Ingram, Javed Saab, sunidhi, shreya & other guest legends like ARR, Kalyanji, Pyarelalji, bappida. 
As it is with great difficulty I was putting up with neha kakkar with these greats.  ( sorry, but she is in no way a legend, for me)  But sonu kakkar takes the cake.  With Rakhin sawant in tow, it takes the cake & the bakery too! 😡😡

Absolutely avoidable, when they can make do with 2 judges &  could’ve gone in for a theme-based episode.  Anyways, it is India’s farmaish I think. Why should RS come as a guest? Have they roped her in as a fan? 
whatever …. With this sonu RS combo, Idol has touched a new  all-time low! 😡

We are still sticking with it for our favourite contestants. If not for pawan, aru , Sayli & recently Nihal to some extent, I would’ve quit watching 

I was really tensed about RS but seems like she ll come to support his fav whoever it is since for all contestants someone is coming 

But I seriously condemn the presence of Sonu kakkar on that seat ! 

If she has something very inspiring to share then showcase it Varna it will just add up to the controversies🤔

Originally posted by Piyaazzz

I was really tensed about RS but seems like she ll come to support his fav whoever it is since for all contestants someone is coming 

But I seriously condemn the presence of Sonu kakkar on that seat ! 

If she has something very inspiring to share then showcase it Varna it will just add up to the controversies🤔

And that’s what the makers & channel want - controversies! For them, it will be ‘mission accomplished’  - they must be waiting for an uproar over this - with post episode r sound bytes & reactions! 😃

Originally posted by anoushka_113

And that’s what the makers & channel want - controversies! For them, it will be ‘mission accomplished’  - they must be waiting for an uproar over this - with post episode r sound bytes & reactions! 😃

facts only  phir aayegi 3ki trp n everyone will celebrate🤪