Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: ArunitaKanjilal

Holy cow. Did Sonu and Anu read my thread? She sang well here. I am impressed. 

Unfortunately I had heard only one song of Sonu in my life. Babuji zara dheere chalo. Bijli giri yahan bijli khadi. Nainon mein chingariyan. Gora badan sholon ki ladi. Even though it was a big big hit, I never liked it. 

bold: one of the RJ at my local commercial radio station refused to play that song in her shows πŸ˜†

Softness thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

bold: one of the RJ at my local commercial radio station refused to play that song in her shows πŸ˜†

Which shows? 

Why did he refuse?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Which shows? 

Why did he refuse?

radio station.  she didn't like the voice πŸ˜†

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: padee4

I somehow have a feeling that Neha is pregnant and hence being replaced. 

neha was/is pregnant for sure. She might be close to having a baby by now. 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 2 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

What !what !sonu kakkar judge? 😱Can some one hold me ..I am feeling 😡.... hai rabba !who sent her ?😱 Her youngest sis?but she needs her elder sister more than indian idol need her.πŸ˜–.(as its rumor youger sis is preggy) .

But y they  need new judge now  ? Final is almost  around the corner..but my question  What she will do in indian idol? 

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyaazzz

πŸ‘πŸΌ I take my words back for neha 

But I think HR n Vishal can be termed as one since HR has been associated with this industry way before I thought(can't believe tere naam , tumse Milna etc. Are his compositions but they are )

N I have heard a lot about Vishal-shekhar n they too have given a lot to this industry 

HR is a very good composer. he should just not sing his composed songs n spoil themπŸ˜†. his songs sound so good when other contestants singers sing it. 

Vishal- sekhar have composed wonderful songs. i find vishal also a not a good singer. sekhar is a better singer

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

Ha Ha Ha, Anumalik Ji's answer actually validates the question as a logical one. It proves that there has been severe concern on Sonu's placement as one of the judges. That is why someone has to justify her position as judge in the show even before the telecasting of the episode. πŸ€£ It clearly demonstrates the high magnitude of the concern that Sonu will act as judge!!!

Anumalik ji should not have told this. To me, it actually degraded Sonu. There was no need to justify her position as judge if she was really worthy for the position.

However, Anumailk ji is justifying others appointment as judge but he should ask himself first whether he has the moral right to continue as judge of this show as he is yet to be released from the 'me too' accusation against him raised by female singers.

true 

naq5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinu17

What !what !sonu kakkar judge? 😱Can some one hold me ..I am feeling 😡.... hai rabba !who sent her ?😱 Her youngest sis?but she needs her elder sister more than indian idol need her.πŸ˜–.(as its rumor youger sis is preggy) .

But y they  need new judge now  ? Final is almost  around the corner..but my question  What she will do in indian idol? 

arre leave it even tony kakkar has been a judge with shankar mahadevan in SP show. all the siblings/family are judges now. waiting for rohanpreet also nextπŸ˜†. hes a better singer i all of them though

Softness thumbnail

She gave some valuable advice and nice constructive inputs to the contestants. She is a great singer as well. She was calm and sensible.

Edited by Softness - 2 years ago
Piyaazzz thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I take back my words. She gave some valuable advice and nice constructive inputs to the contestants. She is a great singer as well. Obviously not even close to being a legend, but she was calm and sensible.

+1 

I was about to make a post for Sonu as she's a better judge than neha ! 

N I wouldn't mind if she replaces neha permanently , also sings Better than her sis (Sonu kakkar is the only professionally trained singer out of the 3 siblings)