Good Luck To Helly And Everyone For Their Future

shareShare facebook twitter
  •  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 days ago

Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 is going to end very soon and it's almost 1 year this show going on air successfully first in Tv then ott but I am connected to this show from January 2020 almost 1.5 year and I think that's enough.

There was a time when I did not want immj2 to go off air because it was really very interesting to watch and I liked Riddhima, Vansh, RiAnsh and show's storylines very much but after that revenge track I started to lost my connections and currently show's on air and off air does not bother me that much because I don't find it that interesting to watch now.

First initial 52 episodes of immj2 was really very interesting, exciting, unique and show was going really very good till Vihaan track and I really liked immj2 and RiAnsh more till Vihaan track and some others scenes in Tv and in ott and I really enjoyed watching immj2 till Vihaan track very much and I prefer immj2's Tv episodes more than ott episodes and found immj2 was better in Tv.

Almost everyone from immj2 are doing very good actings. Helly Shah is doing really very good acting as Riddhima who is the center character of immj2 and justifying this show's name from starting to now and Helly is really very excellent from show's starting to now as Riddhima and I really very liked Helly acting as Riddhima in Tv and in ott and in Riddhima's grey shade which was just for some episodes but was really very interesting and enjoyable to watch and I find Riddhima's character is better than any others characters of this show and Riddhima is the most strongest character of this show too according to me. Rrahul is very good as Vansh and he did very good acting as Vihaan too and I really liked RiAnsh and RiHaan both very much because of Helly and Rrahul's really very good chemistry. Vishal did very good acting as Kabir and he too have very good chemistry with Helly but I did not found his character that interesting. Manasvi is doing very good acting as Aryan and no matter how his character is I really liked Riddhima and Aryan's scenes very much because of Helly and Manasvi's different kinds of chemistry which is really very interesting to watch. Zayn is very good as Angre and I find his character is better male character of this show.

I am really very glad that Helly got 3 awards for her show immj2 and those are gold most stylish Tv actress award and perfect Tv actress of 2020 award and best popular show award at ITA 2020 as the female lead of immj2 and I am really very glad that immj2 got 2 awards too and those are perfect Tv show of 2020 award and best popular ITV show of 2020 award at ITA 2020 and I am really very happy with these achievements of them.

Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 faces many difficulties from starting to now but still manage to hold audiences interests and made an impact on audiences and getting so much love and become one of the most popular show of ITV and for these thanks to Helly and others actors and actresses and whole teams of immj2 and fans and those who are connected to this show.

So good luck to Helly and everyone for their future.

Posted: 4 days ago

IMMJ Naya Safar is my first ott show which I am watching only because of Helly but I liked Tv episodes of IMMJ 2 till Vihaan track more and in ott I only liked Helly's acting in Riddhima's different shades.

Edited by S10DOT2 - 2 days ago
Posted: 2 days ago

So ott platform is not that likable to me and I want Helly to come back in Tv again but the decision is on Helly's hands only so I can only wish and write that so hope to see Helly in a new project very soon.

Edited by S10DOT2 - 2 days ago
Posted: 2 days ago

All the best to Helly and everyone for their future.

Helly Shah Ishq Mein Marjawan 2