Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi

agree they will not address it all & mujhe hopes bhi nahi  thi but wasim abbas ke interview ke baad  laga  may be  they will as he  said we will get ans .hasan ka question bhi toh yahi tha .

No i dont  think mahi told anything about her faimly  tab  toh farhad bolta  hai  'tum itni hi majboor thi toh mujhe  bol deti '.

Quite  possible he  looks shattered but not lost his sense yr .he is  searching for seat  ,  he is reacting to  the ppl but  muted 

I think Wasim abbas might have meant that we will get a collective answer that how his one sided love was not wrong but just a staircase for him to choose ishq e haqiqi over ishq e mujazi. Now, in Multan Feedi has a clear choice, either sacrifice his own life and repent in mazaar so that somehow Mahi gets a healing or-else go back to Lahore and start a fresh life, because Mahi has a whole royal family behind her to take care of her. But what will he choose? He will choose the love of god to heal his beloved and in return he himself will also fall in love with God's blessing, that will be Khuda aur Mohabbat of Farhad coming to a full circle.

Yes, muted and traumatized, I also feel that yes he has senses but he is not completely stable, did he look stable to you? Mujhe toh stable nahi laga, hosh hai lekin nahi bhi types, matlab ajoo bajoo kya horaha hai usko shayad khabar nahi

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Mahi holding a diya just like paro, makes me go all 🤣, ye Feedi ki saanso ki diya toh nahi na?

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Guys, all this makes me think that Feedi khud koi dusra jagirdar dhundke na le aye Mahi ki dusri shaadi ke liye, aur Mahi shaadi bhi na karle thinking all will be ringa ringa roses 🤣

Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Guys, all this makes me think that Feedi khud koi dusra jagirdar dhundke na le aye Mahi ki dusri shaadi ke liye, aur Mahi shaadi bhi na karle thinking all will be ringa ringa roses 🤣

What if Feedi tries to play Cupid between Mahi and Sikka? 🤣

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melkor

What if Feedi tries to play Cupid between Mahi and Sikka? 🤣

Omigod.. the thought just cringed me 🤢

If Feedi really does that then I am sure, we are right that he lost his sanity.🤣

I think Feedi will play the peacemaker between Amma sai and Mahi first and then make Amma sai accept Roma as DIL.  Feedi involve din this faltu jagirdari problems, me no likes it 🤔

Melkor thumbnail

Omigod.. the thought just cringed me 🤢

If Feedi really does that then I am sure, we are right that he lost his sanity.🤣

I think Feedi will play the peacemaker between Amma sai and Mahi first and then make Amma sai accept Roma as DIL.  Feedi involve din this faltu jagirdari problems, me no likes it 🤔

Arghh same here. I have a theory that once Feedi resolves all issues between Mahi and Amma Sai and also reunites Sikka and Roma,they will reunite Mahi and Feedi themselves. Like if Roma has to become the DIL then Mahi ka kya kaam udhar? Feedi boii deserves to be happy

Edited by Melkor - 2 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

Personally I never understood the entire outrage because of the baddua. People who didn't watch the episode assume that it happened because Feedi turned vindictive due to Mahi's rejection while ignoring how harsh Mahi's words were in the first place. I believe she didn't have to insult him on the basis of class or compare him to Taimoor. She could have just tried to explain it to him politely that friendship doesn't always mean that the other person is in love with you. Feedi ended up reacting the way he did because he was deeply hurt by her words.He never intended for her to suffer. Anyway people often end up saying a lot while having outbursts at others. I am sure that all of us must have gotten into fights with our friends and family at times and ended up saying stuff that we shouldn't have or don't mean to. I find it to be rather humane. 

Even if Feedi wasn't present in the equation,Taimoor would have died anyway.His death was the reaction of Nazim Shah's actions as well as his own lack of caution. I mean dude could have kept a couple of armed bodyguards around himself as well. Either way I don't see why Feedi or Mahi are to be blamed for it. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ye  epi aane se pahle  serial   end ho jaye  🤣

I cant see anyone become matchmaker  they r young man/woman  apna apna dekhe😡

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think Wasim abbas might have meant that we will get a collective answer that how his one sided love was not wrong but just a staircase for him to choose ishq e haqiqi over ishq e mujazi. Now, in Multan Feedi has a clear choice, either sacrifice his own life and repent in mazaar so that somehow Mahi gets a healing or-else go back to Lahore and start a fresh life, because Mahi has a whole royal family behind her to take care of her. But what will he choose? He will choose the love of god to heal his beloved and in return he himself will also fall in love with God's blessing, that will be Khuda aur Mohabbat of Farhad coming to a full circle.

Yes, muted and traumatized, I also feel that yes he has senses but he is not completely stable, did he look stable to you? Mujhe toh stable nahi laga, hosh hai lekin nahi bhi types, matlab ajoo bajoo kya horaha hai usko shayad khabar nahi

ohh  yes  quite possible  he said when it ends we get ans  fir more things & everything make sense  hope so .

Yes this baddua bound him with mahi  till he not  get mahi happiness he  will always like this & in all this  he got  the highest  

Stable  laga i wont say  he is allreight  but stable & senses me laga but stattered hai it like  he  killed somebody  i remember  in rajhna movie  dhanush bhi aisa hi ho jata hai

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Who is ready for tonight? @stefan do you have experiments tonight? 🤣