Pakistani Serials

Khuda Aur Mohabbat | Discussion Thread #8 - Page 4

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

I agree with everything yo have said, but not the fact that it was love at first sight for him. No it was not, he did not fall in love with her beauty or her arrogance (she was arrogant in their first meeting), he fell for her the moment she considered him to be someone more than a servant/helper, someone as capable and as good to be her friend, someone she was indeed hanging out and spending time with out of all the other elite boys around. Farhad was never a guy who would fall for beauty and appearance, that is what they showed us in case of sajal's scenario, the reason he said that he only has 'rooh ka chahat' is because he believed in falling for the good soul/human/heart of Mahi not anything else.

That again is the only reason why he had an emotional collapse after he got humiliated, he clearly said that 'I used to think you are different' indicating that he thought Mahi as a person was simple and above all the values of power and class, once that Mahi in his eyes was killed, he could not deal with the loss, losing the love of your life is painful, but losing the mere quality of the person for which you fell for is brutal, for Farhad that was when he hit rock bottom and hence the curse. 

agree  it was never a love at first sight  .feedi  never goes in awwe with mahi in frist meeting .infact  wo toh chhidh gata tha 

.its was offer of friendship he goes into  lalala mode & his friend start calling mahi  bhabhi bhabhi🤣.

Last  para  what  u write  its just❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I do not know, Feedi's confidence is Mahi's love was heightened that I was like this cannot be delusion, but sadly sabkuch 'mazak' tha, unless Mahi really realizes that she has always loved Feedi but have been in denial all this time (which I do not think will happen anymore)

Sabkuch Mazaak tha 😭

Why Farhad had so much confidence in Mahis love and why he believed her eyes did the talking has all become a joke, like his state, no wonder even he was shocked and asked 'Main khwab dekhta hoo'? 

Yes, it is very much possible that he already knows that T is dead and that is why he is all mute and boarded Multan's train, but iska chances low lagta hai mujhe, Feedi knowing about Taimoor is a high point and unless they show the audience that high point, it will be a huge blunder, so we have to see Farhad learning the truth and reacting to it.

thats why i need my ans na yr .its there base of the  story  .feedi  was so much confidence that wo  i love u bolega  aur mahi uske gale lag jayegi 😆. This need to be justify  .i m keeping my expectation low  because i dont think they address it anymore .

Mujhe bhi wahi lagta  as he was in BP  all the time quite possible he learn  it  because  he look so shattered .aur aise hi muh uthakar multan toh nahi chala jayega 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Agree .

1.  There was  some scene but  its not convinced me for this big delusion .

2. For mahi hmmm but still find fake more than self centered but  kuch kah  nahi sakte

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rivaanvira

His disillusionment could also be due to the fact that she led him on to believe there might exist mutual feelings - which she never said or uttered .. but her calling 'farhad farhad' everywhere .. talking to him by giving him importance was enough for a simple young man like him to believe that she loves him .. 

and that dialogue was a clear indication of how disillusioned he were to become of his tete-a-tete with him .. 'amir log itne bure bhi nahi hote' 

Feedi loves her.. no disillusionment to him .. but she loves him too was a disillusion of his .. BIG one..

Ye  toh  diye  hai  lil lil scene here & there  but still.....hope i get my ans at the end l8ke wasim abbas said we will get our ans .

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi

falling  in love  is now  not  hold  impact & it should  not .it will give bitter taste  so  they should not try it .she will come to meet him for her own peace &  maafi magna thats all . And come into sense go  her faimly & marry someone.

I do not know yaar, even if she falls in love now and it is shown beautifully, it might have impact but yes it'll look more like her loneliness triggered her to fall for him.

It will make more sense if she gets her peace of mind, her saas accepts her and she is happy, koi aur miljayehi ga Mahi ko since she is a royal. There is no love story here, but only story of love and acceptance.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Ahh that shot though, cannot wait for it, it already looks so suffocating and intense, his trauma after seeing her again 💔

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

thats why i need my ans na yr .its there base of the  story  .feedi  was so much confidence that wo  i love u bolega  aur mahi uske gale lag jayegi 😆. This need to be justify  .i m keeping my expectation low  because i dont think they address it anymore .

Mujhe bhi wahi lagta  as he was in BP  all the time quite possible he learn  it  because  he look so shattered .aur aise hi muh uthakar multan toh nahi chala jayega 

I do not think they will answer us why Farhad was so confident about Mahi's love, infact he even said that 'main janta hoo tum gharwale se darti hoo', matlab uska delusion kuch alag level ka hi tha, which makes me believe, in any one of the deleted scenes of Lahore, mahi must have shared with him how her family is conservative and strict and how she felt restricted.

But in the train he got flashback's of Mahi's humiliation and cried, so it still hints that he is shattered due to the humiliation and does not know about T yet. i think he does not even know what train he boarded, he just boarded the first train he saw in his vicinity in order to leave BP and leave the place where he lost his self respect.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

agree  it was never a love at first sight  .feedi  never goes in awwe with mahi in frist meeting .infact  wo toh chhidh gata tha 

.its was offer of friendship he goes into  lalala mode & his friend start calling mahi  bhabhi bhabhi🤣.

Last  para  what  u write  its just❤️

Yes, indeed, Feedi in their first meet was more like iss ladki ka dimag kharab hai 🤣. Love definitely did not happen at first sight for sure, but I felt like Mahi was attracted towards him at least just by his charm and looks, later on she did not bother because she knew he is not her type🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

I do not think they will answer us why Farhad was so confident about Mahi's love, infact he even said that 'main janta hoo tum gharwale se darti hoo', matlab uska delusion kuch alag level ka hi tha, which makes me believe, in any one of the deleted scenes of Lahore, mahi must have shared with him how her family is conservative and strict and how she felt restricted.

But in the train he got flashback's of Mahi's humiliation and cried, so it still hints that he is shattered due to the humiliation and does not know about T yet. i think he does not even know what train he boarded, he just boarded the first train he saw in his vicinity in order to leave BP and leave the place where he lost his self respect.

agree they will not address it all & mujhe hopes bhi nahi  thi but wasim abbas ke interview ke baad  laga  may be  they will as he  said we will get ans .hasan ka question bhi toh yahi tha .

No i dont  think mahi told anything about her faimly  tab  toh farhad bolta  hai  'tum itni hi majboor thi toh mujhe  bol deti '.

Quite  possible he  looks shattered but not lost his sense yr .he is  searching for seat  ,  he is reacting to  the ppl but  muted