Pakistani Serials

Khuda Aur Mohabbat | Discussion Thread #8

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Show: Khuda Aur Mohabbat 3

Channel: GEO

Timings: Friday 8:00PM (Repeat: 12:00PM Saturday)

Farhad and Mahi hail from completely different economic and cultural backgrounds. Mahi, who comes from an influential family, must adhere to the conventions and requirements of her family’s class despite her true jovial nature. Farhad on the other hand belongs to a small town and is instantly drawn to the charismatic Mahi and soon forsakes everything for her. Though Mahi appreciates Farhad’s efforts, she does not have the same feelings for him. In the quest to win Mahi’s heart, Farhad finds himself forming a special bond with his creator and becomes a devotee of love. In this classic love story two star-crossed souls struggle to fight for their love. Will destiny bring them together? Will the boundaries of class and society be broken? Or is Farhad destined to live the life of a devotee?

Edited by azaanabbas - 2 years ago

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congo songo 🥳

Thank u  azzan 

Azzan must be thinking what we r talking about😆

Edited by FarhaadkiMahi - 2 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Waseem abbass feedi father interviewe i saw  

He said as one sided love me  toh kuch nahi sochta aadmi kar guzrata hai but he said  as show in going on we will get our ans  for this 

Should i keep my hope high🤪😆

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Waseem Abbas is right, first love is like that, we all want our first love to love us back, dimag tab kam nahi karta and it only pokes us that why can’t he/she love me back the same way, what do I lack?

let’s wait for the ending, Moni, let’s wait for the climax because Feroze, Wasim uncle and Noor uncle said that let the show end because it’s journey can only be understood once it ends. 

However I don’t expect Mahi to be in love with him though, it might be only about his Ishq e haqiqi 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Waseem Abbas is right, first love is like that, we all want our first love to love us back, dimag tab kam nahi karta and it only pokes us that why can’t he/she love me back the same way, what do I lack?

let’s wait for the ending, Moni, let’s wait for the climax because Feroze, Wasim uncle and Noor uncle said that let the show end because it’s journey can only be understood once it ends. 

However I don’t expect Mahi to be in love with him though, it might be only about his Ishq e haqiqi 

hmm  yes lets wait  yr  as we r seeing this as lovestory of leads so we bound to get dispoint its another kind of story  which love is just part 

Hoping we get our ans  as there r many  & expecting a good ending

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations guys. Keep rocking 🥳

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Congrats girls on the 8th thread...

Thank You @aazaan

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi

hmm  yes lets wait  yr  as we r seeing this as lovestory of leads so we bound to get dispoint its another kind of story  which love is just part 

Hoping we get our ans  as there r many  & expecting a good ending

Yes, also we knew from the beginning that it’s a tragedy, we got carried away with the beauty and old school charm of the show’s beginning but this was how it was supposed to be. And technically one sided love isn’t bad, it does test a human being but life is never fair and just like Farhad every common man his/her story of failed love. The show just was so high in misery, the way they showed Farhad and Mahi suffering and suffocated is not what they deserved but yes it’s not necessary that every good soul gets happiness in this life. Maybe that’s what this story is. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ruby2020

Congratulations guys. Keep rocking 🥳

Do you watch the show? 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

Yes, also we knew from the beginning that it’s a tragedy, we got carried away with the beauty and old school charm of the show’s beginning but this was how it was supposed to be. And technically one sided love isn’t bad, it does test a human being but life is never fair and just like Farhad every common man his/her story of failed love. The show just was so high in misery, the way they showed Farhad and Mahi suffering and suffocated is not what they deserved but yes it’s not necessary that every good soul gets happiness in this life. Maybe that’s what this story is. 

i agree yr no doubt on that  its their story & they r telling  us we need to clam before ending

But  two three question i really need to get ans 

1 . Why feedi  is this much delusion i can understand his one side love  but not his this delusion 

2 . Is mahi fake  in all this time  i love  mahi  but connect  nahi  ho pa rahi hu

3. Where is farhad in all this while &  why he didnot told his faimly he is alive .hawa me na uda de isse .