Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Sundas

He has arrived at the doors of God to seek salvation for his beloved, to surrender his own existence only to find happiness for the woman whom he has loved the most in his life. This promo marks one of the most awaited tracks of the show. #FerozeKhan #KhudaAurMohabbat3

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SteFanSalvaTor

@bold:  Farhad was delusional about Mahi also having mutual feelings for him, but obviously him believing that he loves Mahi is not a delusion, he genuinely loves her otherwise the state he is in right would not be possible. You cannot just lose your sanity over someone out of mere attraction or infatuation, love has to be there, he loves her and the writer has been clear about it since episode 3.

@red: I think Farhad does not even know that people think he is dead, but yes there has to be some reason why he boarded Multan's train suddenly, and where was he for the entire wedding period? I really hope they show us that how did he lose Abba's watch and his wallet and how did he survive in BP station all this long? If they show that he was not in his sense then show it to us at least, I want to know why Farhad is all homeless and severely traumatized, like even more than he was post the humiliation.

1.  yes that toh i know my question is only on this why  he was so much in delusion .this i need ans .feedi loves mahi ye dekusion toh nahi ho sakta .

2. Yes there has to be some reason show us he knows taimoor is dead & he shaytered this much .lets wait  as feroze was there in feedi constume  kuch scene shoot kiye ho

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Originally posted by: FarhaadkiMahi

1.  yes that toh i know my question is only on this why  he was so much in delusion .this i need ans .feedi loves mahi ye dekusion toh nahi ho sakta .

2. Yes there has to be some reason show us he knows taimoor is dead & he shaytered this much .lets wait  as feroze was there in feedi constume  kuch scene shoot kiye ho

I do not know, Feedi's confidence is Mahi's love was heightened that I was like this cannot be delusion, but sadly sabkuch 'mazak' tha, unless Mahi really realizes that she has always loved Feedi but have been in denial all this time (which I do not think will happen anymore)

Sabkuch Mazaak tha 😭

Why Farhad had so much confidence in Mahis love and why he believed her eyes did the talking has all become a joke, like his state, no wonder even he was shocked and asked 'Main khwab dekhta hoo'? 

Yes, it is very much possible that he already knows that T is dead and that is why he is all mute and boarded Multan's train, but iska chances low lagta hai mujhe, Feedi knowing about Taimoor is a high point and unless they show the audience that high point, it will be a huge blunder, so we have to see Farhad learning the truth and reacting to it.

Edited by SteFanSalvaTor - 2 years ago
Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Do you watch the show? 

No, I just follow the teasers 🙂

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@riv 

1. What  u r saying is why  feedi fall in love  with mahi mujhe to ispe ratti bhar bhi doubt nahi hai  why he fall in love that to this deep .my question is  why he thinks mahi  is in love with him .he  lives in big city lahore he is the guy  who friends with girl  unke sath hansi mazak karta hai (naheed ) .who cant differenciate love & friendship so why this big delusion .to some extend they  shown us but  it not convieced me atleast that farhad is in this big delusion .hope i get ans 

but these are also the basis of his disllusionment too .. 

2. Mahi  i really dont  know what to say  but self centered nahi lagi  she  even befriended with feedi  because of  her bestfriend but she  did fake friendship which feedi even asked she  said yes & enjoyed with him but the way she behaved in BP is totally opposite i m sorry how much i even scared of faimly  i never talk to my friend like  this when i m alone well give her benifit of doubt she is scared but again we feel  she mean all those word so  what to make out of this .even her sasural  what she is saying no clarity at all.

but there was still a motive .. and despite being warned she carried on citing '4 din ka majnu' dialogues ..

3.i want  this justification till now  what they shown farhad was never a irresponsible  guy  .not told his faimly he is alive  it will be a big blunder  what if  something happen to his mother .even for god its not worth 

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree with everything yo have said, but not the fact that it was love at first sight for him. No it was not, he did not fall in love with her beauty or her arrogance (she was arrogant in their first meeting), he fell for her the moment she considered him to be someone more than a servant/helper, someone as capable and as good to be her friend, someone she was indeed hanging out and spending time with out of all the other elite boys around. Farhad was never a guy who would fall for beauty and appearance, that is what they showed us in case of sajal's scenario, the reason he said that he only has 'rooh ka chahat' is because he believed in falling for the good soul/human/heart of Mahi not anything else.

Maybe it wasnt .. maybe it was my disillusionment 😆

That again is the only reason why he had an emotional collapse after he got humiliated, he clearly said that 'I used to think you are different' indicating that he thought Mahi as a person was simple and above all the values of power and class, once that Mahi in his eyes was killed, he could not deal with the loss, losing the love of your life is painful, but losing the mere quality of the person for which you fell for is brutal, for Farhad that was when he hit rock bottom and hence the curse. 

rivaanvira thumbnail

His disillusionment could also be due to the fact that she led him on to believe there might exist mutual feelings - which she never said or uttered .. but her calling 'farhad farhad' everywhere .. talking to him by giving him importance was enough for a simple young man like him to believe that she loves him .. 

and that dialogue was a clear indication of how disillusioned he were to become of his tete-a-tete with him .. 'amir log itne bure bhi nahi hote' 

Feedi loves her.. no disillusionment to him .. but she loves him too was a disillusion of his .. BIG one..

NINALOGY thumbnail

Wah wah jashan hoga 😂 

Another thread 

Congratulations guys 🥳🥳🥳

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Lol.. I guess you’ve misunderstood it, I don’t think so anybody here would believe that Feedi fell in love at first sight with Mahi. He did not 😆

Their first meet was hilarious though, Feedi trying to write down a menu for dinner 🤣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes, even I feel that there will not be anymore falling in love for Mahi, she is super sad and probably want to spend her life as T's widow only.

As you have said, yes Mahi was just a ladder for Farhad to climb towards his ishq e haqiqi, had she not been his only source of misery, he would not have even considered himself unworthy and then surrender to God for any kind of salvation.

I also feel initially she will run around for his forgiveness, but later on she will just go to meet him only because she will find peace in seeing him and sharing her miseries with him, apart from this I do not think anything is left in her character, her character was meant to be this much only.

falling  in love  is now  not  hold  impact & it should  not .it will give bitter taste  so  they should not try it .she will come to meet him for her own peace &  maafi magna thats all . And come into sense go  her faimly & marry someone.