Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Ok just caught up with the episode. No ultimatum yet NM but I thought Adi Imlie convo was good- Imilie did talk about her fears and Adi did address it well I thought. 

Bye Mrs Tripathi was back 😆 and precap was good. 
Imlie giving it back to Anu, Now I really hope It’s Imlie who helps get the Ts out. 🤞🤞

I did not mind the AdiLie convo either. Verbalize toh kiya. But I do not know why he did not respond to her naukrani part of it and instead went to the sach directly. Or I’m just overthinking it 😆

Whatever said and done, Anu soongh hi leti hai jhoot ko. Didi ne bhi - kyun rahun uss aadmi ke saath jo pyar nahin karta bol kar gave her an opening. 

So I still think Imlie will not be able to do anything and they can get out only upon Malini’s confirmation. Victim on the complaint has to say it out loud I think. Imlie Anu confrontation is most probably just TRP content. 

And this is me saying it again so that we get a surprise tomorrow and Imlie saves the day 😆

jojo_mojo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Divorce news sunke Aparna Ka 💔

Nishant toh sadme mein Chala gaya😆

I think they would have still shipped AM.. but I think aaj Anu hit the final nail in coffin😆

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: raaz19

If you felt it she meant it and there didi was going to be all mahaan knew it won’t last 🤣

I don’t understand her emotional state.. like even during all divorce thing she was not worried about her relationship but Kunal n her lie.. 

She sees Aditya n Imlie her all bhadaas starts to come out starting with taunts to Aditya then that crying in car.. like where was this u few hrs ago? Whose entire world supposedly ended.. 🤔

Then outburst in front of Anu.. as if she doesn’t know Any can do anything.. she has hurt Imlie never respected Ts so what different behavior she is expecting from her mom 

mujhe na iska samajh hi nahi aata!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ultimatum is still a mistery.🤔

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Suta for the update!

So more than the episode, the precap has had me super excited! Imlie will be a tigress in front of the family who eats samosas together and is now in jail together! I could see Adi cheering for her...Go Imliya..show what the peeth mein koni is capable off. My only hope is Malini stays away and I am quite positive she will...Going by their conversation, it is probably a set up for the T's to see Imlie in different way...

But coming to the actual episode, Imlie and Adi's conversation was done quite well. Imlie finally showed and spoke about one of her many insecurities. It was stirring when she said that these photos are of happy people and she is not in them but has only been the one cleaning them. I would have loved to see some more convincing dialogues from Adi...but atleast he acknowledged that it is not bahane..she has some valid reasons...Oh and Adi was so right on the truth has to come from them! Yes please!

Looks like ultimatum kal bhi nahi aane ka!

Aparna and Radhaji so much overacting...I am like ruk jao..abhi toh leukemia ka track shuru bhi nahi hua! T's are a typical Indian family where divorce means shame. I loved Rupi di's dialogues. It doesnt matter what the couple wants,  but they are always burdened not only with disappointing the parents, but also by being the first to break their ancestors’ perfect marital record. 

Baki Nishant was as useless as he always is! My kid has a classmate who puts a picture on the Teams during class as if he is right their staring at the screen, iska bhi kuch aisa hi kyun nahi karte creatives..his expressions dont change anyways. He can be just morphed into the scene!

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Seera_

that was fantastic! Itni khushi.. itni khushi kabhi na mili!! 😆

True I could send out the 🔥 marshals a card myself for such a big 🎁 🤣 

who knew this is all it would take to lift the dark clouds 🤣🤣🤣

Siddhi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuteButton

I did not mind the AdiLie convo either. Verbalize toh kiya. But I do not know why he did not respond to her naukrani part of it and instead went to the sach directly. Or I’m just overthinking it 😆

Whatever said and done, Anu soongh hi leti hai jhoot ko. Didi ne bhi - kyun rahun uss aadmi ke saath jo pyar nahin karta bol kar gave her an opening. 

So I still think Imlie will not be able to do anything and they can get out only upon Malini’s confirmation. Victim on the complaint has to say it out loud I think. Imlie Anu confrontation is most probably just TRP content. 

And this is me saying it again so that we get a surprise tomorrow and Imlie saves the day 😆

I do think ultimately it will be DD who gets Ts out of jail; I just pray ki Inlie ki loyalty aur fierceness ke darshan ke baad yeh sab ho.... That way Malini won't get ALL of the credit....Varna we all toh know na ki DD mahan banane ka itna accha mauka nahi chhodne wali......Bas Imlie ka bhi yogdaan ho.....

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t understand her emotional state.. like even during all divorce thing she was not worried about her relationship but Kunal n her lie.. 

She sees Aditya n Imlie her all bhadaas starts to come out starting with taunts to Aditya then that crying in car.. like where was this u few hrs ago? Whose entire world supposedly ended.. 🤔

Then outburst in front of Anu.. as if she doesn’t know Any can do anything.. she has hurt Imlie never respected Ts so what different behavior she is expecting from her mom 

mujhe na iska samajh hi nahi aata!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

This all boils down to her struggle to face facts and accept reality. Abhi reality face kar li, along with seeing adilie get intimate. Abhi reality ko accept karne ke chakkar me kc ka lie shuru kar diya aur apni maa se sach bhi chupaake rakhi hai imlie adi ki pehli patni hai. In her frustration she threw adi under the bus today. This is what i expected from didi. 

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

No KC n No Malini .. all Ts Anu n Imlie in Pcap.. Any called Aditya Is ashique.. and Imlie grabbed Anus hand.. 

It boggles my mind that T's ko kuch bhi nahi samjhta! Kaise airheads hain yaar!

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Writer director dono change hue honge aaj shayad😆

Pata h due to the nonsense they were serving since last couple of weeks I switched back to Anupama😆

Mujhe aur kuchh nehi dekhna due to their pace and quality ,main ranting mein hi aapni din gujar leti hun aur aasha karti hun ki agle din kuch aacha aa jaye !! 😭😆