Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

This all boils down to her struggle to face facts and accept reality. Abhi reality face kar li, along with seeing adilie get intimate. Abhi reality ko accept karne ke chakkar me kc ka lie shuru kar diya aur apni maa se sach bhi chupaake rakhi hai imlie adi ki pehli patni hai. In her frustration she threw adi under the bus today. This is what i expected from didi. 

Didi apni pendulum wali properties thodi na give up karengi...!!

Vaise didi fans must be happy na- they wanted to see Adi behind bars..lo dekho! 

Vaise jail ke liye nayi shirt bhi mili Adi ko..❤️

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sorry for being party pooper😆

Saw the precap🤗 ek number tha😎

But I still feel Malini will save them👍🏼do you guys remember Mayuri sharing a video BTS clip on GM's birthday for wishing him,I think he was in jail wearing same shirt😆

It will be Malini saving T people👍🏼for sure👍🏼

It could not be possible that they will leave such a big opportunity for putting elevating Malini's character

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Seera_

I don’t understand her emotional state.. like even during all divorce thing she was not worried about her relationship but Kunal n her lie.. 

She sees Aditya n Imlie her all bhadaas starts to come out starting with taunts to Aditya then that crying in car.. like where was this u few hrs ago? Whose entire world supposedly ended.. 🤔

Then outburst in front of Anu.. as if she doesn’t know Any can do anything.. she has hurt Imlie never respected Ts so what different behavior she is expecting from her mom 

mujhe na iska samajh hi nahi aata!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️

You forgot the temple has been built we all have said it before all her words lies and all were to keep control of Aditya and he simple doesn’t give a flying monkey anymore for him it’s the ownership of his truth and promises that hold key. 🤣🤣

Maline as I said was always twisted and she never cares for imlie it was to make her self look like the person of perfection that’s it. So glad that I mirror broke too 😆

she knows and she wants her mum to act the way she did so she can keep looking good in someone’s eyes but sadly that won’t stay to long too. 🤣

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

But I still feel Malini will save them👍🏼do you guys remember Mayuri sharing a video BTS clip on GM's birthday for wishing him,I think he was in jail wearing same shirt😆

It could not be possible that they will leave such a big opportunity for putting elevating Malini's character

Bhai flower ji aap humka kahe shock wa det hai😆

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Siddhi21

I do think ultimately it will be DD who gets Ts out of jail; I just pray ki Inlie ki loyalty aur fierceness ke darshan ke baad yeh sab ho.... That way Malini won't get ALL of the credit....Varna we all toh know na ki DD mahan banane ka itna accha mauka nahi chhodne wali......Bas Imlie ka bhi yogdaan ho.....

I second you 😊

Malini will save them👍🏼i am cent percent sure😊

Precap bas ek bait h😆

Whatever765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Seera_

I know how cliched it sounds but there is no way Didi is going to do anything.. it has to be Imlie.. 

Today she was saying she doesn’t have a place in the photo and ultimately in family.. this situation will give her that acceptance in family not as bahu but definitely more than just help.. 

Also there is build up towards Anu unleashing on Imlie.. we r approaching 200 there has to be some dhamaka in making.. 

With you girl...I think today's conversation was a set up towards the acceptance journey that T's have to make...And I dont see why didi will be brought in...aur kitna elevate karenge...ab toh kedarnath tak pahunch gayi hai mahanta...iske baad toh seedha levitation!

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

I think Imli will call Mun aur didi aayenge aur yeh normal bhi hai , kc ko lekar didi ko to aana hi hai to save them 😆

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Again, 🚩 dekh lo sabhi. 

Malini has to be the one telling those policemen that she never filed a complaint and nothing is true. 

Imlie can marodo Anu’s haath however much she wants but uss se Ts jail se nahin chhootenge. She may do all the groundwork to get Malini to come and all that but aana Malini ko hi hoga. 

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

This all boils down to her struggle to face facts and accept reality. Abhi reality face kar li, along with seeing adilie get intimate. Abhi reality ko accept karne ke chakkar me kc ka lie shuru kar diya aur apni maa se sach bhi chupaake rakhi hai imlie adi ki pehli patni hai. In her frustration she threw adi under the bus today. This is what i expected from didi. 

Wasn’t she the one who screamed n screamed to tell family that Aditya lied when he went to PD on his 3rd trip??? 

Abhi kya hua?? Tum jhoot bolo toh tumhe kauwa kaate aur hum bole toh hum saadhu??? 🤷🏻‍♀️

this is the entitled behavior that I don’t like.. she could have just said mom time aane pe bata dungi.. the way Aditya said.. 

There the difference u see in Aparna n Mithis upbringing n Anu’s 🤷🏻‍♀️

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well for me tomorrow imlie showing anu her place holds more power then whom gets the family out of jail. I maybe on my own but I feel this will set the presedence for the future. 

we all know didi is not done yet playing games and she will flip. I would like for her to remember this side of imlie. Didi ha always seen a concerned imlie but she will learn that as she accepts Aditya with that the family will become her priority too. 

The key was for imlie to stand up for her believes and loved ones as Aditya said the other day and with her doing so it shows him he matters. Simple and no didi Mandir can take that away. 

Sorry I’ll let malini have this if this means one day we can have our original imlie back 😊