Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Good episode,  would recommend watching. Build up for the next big high point i am guessing.

Yes.. this is going to be important in terms of Imlies family connection building and set up for truth reveal to Tripathi’s 

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Koi yeb bata do ultimatum ka kya hua  is it worth it at quick.glamce it.looks remarkably better episode  but am not so.sure aajkal ke kab kaunsa turn ho jaaye 

Koi ultimatum nahin hai. I do not think ultimatum hoga bhi ab. But there are two more episodes so who knows

Siddhi21 thumbnail

I think Imlie will do something bada tom to save Ts....Physical assault ka case ki FIR to likhva hi legi.....The pride that was in Adi's eyes when she started standing up for herself >>>>>>

I also like today's Adilie moments - Adi saying goodbye mrs Tripathi (he's getting her used to being called that way) + plus, him respectfully acknowledging Imlie's concerns....

Uss family photo mein Malini nahi thi + Pankaj has definitely accepted hi Adini is not possible now so definitely progress hai....bas mahanta ki devi sab kharaab na kar de....

Aaj phir Imlie ko shak ho gaya bcoz Anu said KC is a lie....This could be the reason for that whole ultimatum promo but otherwise Imlie's primary concern seems to be the family's reactions for now.....

DD ne sorry kyu kaha Anu se...kehna ka lehja thoda galat tha par baat 100% sach and logical thi....her mom is trying to do what she couldn't do for herself? Yeh iska dimaag kis logic pe chalta hain? Anu bas Imlie, Adi and Tripathis ko tang karna chahti hain.....seriously dumb hain wo....Yeh beti ka pyaar nahi hai bas sadistic nature hai.... 

_Seera_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Precap bata do pl😆

Who brought kc to to police station?? Malini?😃

Was Malini also present in police station?🤗

No KC n No Malini .. all Ts Anu n Imlie in Pcap.. Any called Aditya Is ashique.. and Imlie grabbed Anus hand.. 

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Dekh me Batati hoon I guess it is an improvement from.sound of it that she shared something with him🤷‍♀️

Ok just caught up with the episode. No ultimatum yet NM but I thought Adi Imlie convo was good- Imilie did talk about her fears and Adi did address it well I thought. 

Bye Mrs Tripathi was back 😆 and precap was good. 
Imlie giving it back to Anu, Now I really hope It’s Imlie who helps get the Ts out. 🤞🤞

jojo_mojo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Imlie is her zone.. I think she will only rescue t-fam.. SM plz🙏🙏

She may file physical assault and attempt to murder case against Anu😎

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2

Precap mein imlie catches chudail ka haath and says pehle eeka sikhayi hain kiacchai aur buraayi mein kaa farak hoth hai. Uski bajaa dalthi hai.🥳

Kuyein mein pade epi

Main pehle precap dekhungi🤗

_Seera_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: jojo_mojo

I know how cliched it sounds but there is no way Didi is going to do anything.. it has to be Imlie.. 

Today she was saying she doesn’t have a place in the photo and ultimately in family.. this situation will give her that acceptance in family not as bahu but definitely more than just help.. 

Also there is build up towards Anu unleashing on Imlie.. we r approaching 200 there has to be some dhamaka in making.. 

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Kuyein mein pade epi

Main pehle precap dekhungi🤗

Arre episode above avg to good tha. Dekh lo😆. Nothing was sticking out like a sore thumb ,even didi.😆

raaz19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jojo_mojo

that would be an 🧁 I do hope she shows anu her place and the T family that she is indeed there pride. 

will pray extra hard that the imlie gods don’t disappoint us 

Yet to watch any of this week’s shows but this has me excited for sure