Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

are you asking for show then i am guessing tejo and fateh are of same age as tejo is lecturer (may be got job of professor that early coz of her wisdom) and fateh is not in college a state level boxer (must have completed college and connected to college coz of sports activity) whereas jasmin is college going student (but don't know how many times she had failed in every standard seeing her intelligence in ball and other epis)

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think Fatejo are of same age.

After all he is a coach as well as a National level champion.

The 'ji' in Tejo's name is a given. She is a lecturer and the age doesn't matter. I am one too; having joined recently. And it doesn't matter to anyone that I am just 24; they use the same honorific.

So I guess, she should max to max, be around 26.

Fateh might be either 25/26

Jasmine....eh who cares 🤷

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

Tejo is a lecturer so she is bound to be called with ji or ma'am even though young.

might be that reason but when he don't know her he use to call shadain not tagging ji he started saying tejoji when he came to know that she is jasmine's elder sister so he started to call her tejoji out of respect but when their friendship started he called her tejo (in mehendi sangit function of tejo) but till then he might have get into habbit to call her tejoji (and we too) and which is continued

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 2 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sparklle801

You mean the actor playing jasmine is 17 in real life???

Yes she and imile are both 17. 

VintageWine thumbnail

Originally posted by: kendra

I find that very cringy. Underage girls playing such grown up roles. I remember there used to be a colors show with thay Jannat girl and that was damn cringy. A kid being called a mistress There should be a minimum age limit. On a Sony show there was a 14-15 year old romancing a  guy in his early thirties. 

I have seen Fateh previously in KRPKAB and KDB although he had a minor roles there and I also remember Tejo in YHC and Gathbandhan. 

Same it's cringe. At least with Jasfa don't look that odd. Tho I guess the actor fateh maybe in late 20s or early 30s. Jas looks quiet mature for her age. 

But imile is way to cringe man. She even looks like a kid. Kal I saw them both romancing - felt sick 🤮. 

Not aware of the shows u mentioned but it's cringe nonetheless. Another show on colors has a kid screeching pati babu pati babu... Asks questions like suaghraa and a lot more inappropriate stuff. I mean seriously learn to draw a line. And then they say this new gen is rotten! Whose to blame duh? 

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Yes she and imile are both 17. 

Well then they are playing their respective roles quite well but are not they quite young to do such romantic scenes, I mean they are not even of legal age yet... 

VintageWine thumbnail

Well then they are playing their respective roles quite well but are not they quite young to do such romantic scenes, I mean they are not even of legal age yet... 

Yeah. Imile is in her limits man. But have u seen jas ka ig gallery? Second hand embarrassment hoti hai. Also it's cringe. Idk what's wrong with this gen man. 

ShanUlas thumbnail

See the music videos and tik too vedio of Isha Malviya. She is far too over mature for her age . She knows what she is doing. 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Same it's cringe. At least with Jasfa don't look that odd. Tho I guess the actor fateh maybe in late 20s or early 30s. Jas looks quiet mature for her age. 

yes jas looks mature for her age

But imile is way to cringe man. She even looks like a kid. Kal I saw them both romancing - felt sick 🤮. 

i also don't like it and moreover when its gashmeer my fav. but same trend is going on see mollaki

Not aware of the shows u mentioned but it's cringe nonetheless. Another show on colors has a kid screeching pati babu pati babu... Asks questions like suaghraa and a lot more inappropriate stuff. I mean seriously learn to draw a line. And then they say this new gen is rotten! Whose to blame duh? 

though i am not following that show but they had shown decently. so i don't think its cringe 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

in colors marathi show "jeev zala yeda pissa' female lead playing passed her ssc and now entered in college but she acted married girl very good and her age is not noticeable coz of her height.