Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Nothing left to say, you have exemplarily covered every points. Just amazing!

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘

YOU.ARE.AWESOME.

Cuz, every line I was reading, everyword felt so powerful, it just felt so amazing to read this . I read it twice, and it still gave such powerful impact, and I bet I can read this anytime. Cuz, everything is a fact, as a human emotion is just the way as you have so beautifully described.

But really, truths ,if don't come out in the right way and right time, they are so complicated. Or rather we make them complicate things around us. 

So are sairat now, there is a truth, which is surrounding them, revolving around them, but none is able to grab it, nor keep it infront . Creating fogged images , in which most are not true. And people are unnecessarily using this fact to create fear and confusion and other's brain.

Really well written, hands down.πŸ‘

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Fabulous Analysis β­οΈπŸ€—big hug u each person u describe Amezing.

Waiting for next part 

Publish This Analysis at Google GHKKPM site tag with Vankar sir.who is thinks pp victim she is criminal mind 😑.

I want her pardafsh kare virat kaan laga ke darwaze par sunti hai kay baat ho rahi hai.

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Fantastic analysis laksh.

Clearly wriiten and covered everything.

And yes never provoke a wounded wife.

Let's see how virat tries to save his relationship as onus is entirely on him now.

Will wait for your update on today's episode.

Khushidum thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you for tagging me and looking forward to reading the next part.

It’s interesting that it’s obvious they both care a lot about each other, have respect and whilst Virat is clear that he loves Sai he is not reading Sai’s actions.  He once said Sai your eyes says what your lips don’t (at the hospital)....look at her actions man. 

Im now relying on Sunny to help him understand Sai and I hope he takes his comments on board...whilst reflecting on what Sai was saying in these episodes.

your post was awesome πŸ’•

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

It is really good laksh as I always say. On our first watch we are rightfully disappointed but we fail to notice the bigger picture and the actual nuances and highlights of the episode. 

Reading neutral analysis like this gives a different perspective and makes it a interesting watch.

Thanks for this

Thanks 😊

Yeah, the first watch sometimes makes us feek disappointed but when we watch it again, a lot of things starts to make sense.

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukri

Amazing analysis as usual Laksh. 

I loved how in depth you could show all the 3 leads POV for the past 2 episodes.

Its great that we have you in forum to share a neutral review of the episode with us, whereas TRP audience just will be misunderstanding the leads unnecessarily (esp Virat who doesn't mouth too many dialogues.)

Thanks 😊

@bold wow 

You think they will misunderstand Virat? I don't know how many will be in favour of Sai doing it and if they are against it, then Virat will be the one who would get support from them. Not sure, they could be feeling sorry for Sai too. 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Thank you so much laksh.

Your post  broke my heart again for Sai. 

Waiting eagerly for next part

😣 sorry about that

It is hearbreaking actually. I had to kind of consolidate and cover many things so that it all make sense. I just wrote in a flow and things kept Sai's stand made more sense as and when I wrote it. She would have backed down if these people had not pushed her so much. 

Will post the next part soon. 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Thank you for the post. And thanks for remembering to tag me.

It was such a lovely read. Comprehensive and detailed. β€οΈ

Waiting for the next part

Thanks. 

Sure, will post the next one and tag you 😊. 

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Nothing left to say, you have exemplarily covered every points. Just amazing!

Thanks