Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

πŸ‘πŸ‘

YOU.ARE.AWESOME.

Cuz, every line I was reading, everyword felt so powerful, it just felt so amazing to read this . I read it twice, and it still gave such powerful impact, and I bet I can read this anytime. Cuz, everything is a fact, as a human emotion is just the way as you have so beautifully described.

But really, truths ,if don't come out in the right way and right time, they are so complicated. Or rather we make them complicate things around us. 

So are sairat now, there is a truth, which is surrounding them, revolving around them, but none is able to grab it, nor keep it infront . Creating fogged images , in which most are not true. And people are unnecessarily using this fact to create fear and confusion and other's brain.

Really well written, hands down.πŸ‘

Thanks dear. 

@bold sadly πŸ˜”

@italics so the earlier it gets sorted the better it is for them. But looking at KD syllabus, looks like it will not for sorted for now πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

laksh thumbnail
Originally posted by: kahkashansakina

Fabulous Analysis β­οΈπŸ€—big hug u each person u describe Amezing.

Waiting for next part 

Publish This Analysis at Google GHKKPM site tag with Vankar sir.who is thinks pp victim she is criminal mind 😑.

I want her pardafsh kare virat kaan laga ke darwaze par sunti hai kay baat ho rahi hai.

Thanks 😊

I just don't know how they are even defending tbis character. And not just that, the bg music that they gave her after Virat left the room, I was like, what are they even trying to prove πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ. 

Sure, will post the next part really soon. Had been writing last night but couldn't finish it. Will post it soon. 

deepzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bang on post!!! I had seriously lost my interest in the serial but ur post has rekindled it. Thanks for such a detail analysis 😊

I want to bookmark this analysis for future read too.

laksh thumbnail
Originally posted by: SairatLove007

Fantastic analysis laksh.

Clearly wriiten and covered everything.

And yes never provoke a wounded wife.

Let's see how virat tries to save his relationship as onus is entirely on him now.

Will wait for your update on today's episode.

Thanks 😊

The onus is on him and has been on him to clear the waada part or the deal marriage part, but when has he tried fo clear that πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ. Let's wait and watch what he does 🀣. 

Sure, I am yet to write analysis on episode 214 too, so I might club today's episode with 214 may be. Will be posting on episode 213 today. 

laksh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushidum

Thank you for tagging me and looking forward to reading the next part.

It’s interesting that it’s obvious they both care a lot about each other, have respect and whilst Virat is clear that he loves Sai he is not reading Sai’s actions.  He once said Sai your eyes says what your lips don’t (at the hospital)....look at her actions man. 

Im now relying on Sunny to help him understand Sai and I hope he takes his comments on board...whilst reflecting on what Sai was saying in these episodes.

your post was awesome πŸ’•

Thanks. Oh yeah, I remember that you used to ask to be tagged in posts since you were new to the forum probably? So, I remember your name most of the times while tagging.

I am not sure how Virat is missing every cues, missing so many things that Sai has said so far πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ. Hospital scene and dialogues are like bade bade dialogues, only should be seen as dialogues 🀣🀣 which would happen once in a blue moon in a romantic story 🀣.

I hope Sunny's words puts some sense into him. He did look a little convincing with what Sunny was saying. He will now try to find what Sai is feeling and getting her to accept/admit it instead of confessing his feelings πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€£ as per KD syllabus. 

laksh thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepzz

Bang on post!!! I had seriously lost my interest in the serial but ur post has rekindled it. Thanks for such a detail analysis 😊

I want to bookmark this analysis for future read too.

Thanks 😊

Oh yeah, I too started losing interest in the show, not even willing to watch but opinions change once you get to watch the episode yourself, so I had started to try to watch how much ever cruel it was 😣. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Lovely  post and to the point. I hope Sunny puts some sense into Virat and waiting for a heart to heart talk between Virat and Sai. And, hoping to see the end of this so called promise.

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You have covered everything Laksh and everything was spot on!!!! This analysis is very thorough and accurate!!! Waiting to read the next parts  πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»