Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

I just finished reading Speak. I’ve been a bit busy so reading has been a bit slow. I might read either Radio Silence or The Devotion of Suspect X next. 

Mexican Gothic is an actual horror novel as compared to Rebecca and in this, the house plays a large role in adding to the horror element. 

Anam... thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I'd love to join, I'm on a reader's block, can barely focus on reading exam materials.. but hopefully next month ya August se I'll start reading again.  

Miss those days when I finished entire book in 1-2 days..😭😭 jaane kahan gaye wo dinn...

Hi Neha, welcome to the book club 🤗Looking forward to seeing you around next month. You are most welcome to join in on our conversations this month as well even if you are not reading any of the books. 

Hope this book club gets you reading like the good ol’ days. 

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam...

Hi Neha, welcome to the book club 🤗Looking forward to seeing you around next month. You are most welcome to join in on our conversations this month as well even if you are not reading any of the books. 

Hope this book club gets you reading like the good ol’ days. 

Thanks!! I really wanna get back to reading (other than studies) 

Hopefully we can! Looking forward to hearing from y'all🤗

MochaQueen thumbnail

I found Speak boring and dragging but I liked the ending.

I am reading Finlay Donovan now and enjoying it.

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam...

A little slow starting off. It was different from the few horror novels I have read. It was effective in creating the creepy atmosphere. What did you think of it?

I loved it! A bit slow in the beginning like you said but I enjoyed that too. 

Edited by PehliDafaHai - 2 years ago
PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Originally posted by: 23Diya

Looks like I've made a reputation for myself 🤣

To be fair to said reputation, I wasn't much impressed with the book. I found it alright but nothing extraordinary. 

Oh, I was planning to start The Bride Test after The Midnight Library. I think, I will keep it for the last then, after Finlay Donovan. 

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I would love to join from this month for sure - I think I'll try to download The Great Gatsby tonight and read a few chapters before heading to bed 😳 I've heard it's a great book but never had the chance to read it. 

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

I'd love to join, I'm on a reader's block, can barely focus on reading exam materials.. but hopefully next month ya August se I'll start reading again.  

Miss those days when I finished entire book in 1-2 days..😭😭 jaane kahan gaye wo dinn...

Welcome Neha! 😃

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

I would love to join from this month for sure - I think I'll try to download The Great Gatsby tonight and read a few chapters before heading to bed 😳 I've heard it's a great book but never had the chance to read it. 

TGG is amazing!! Do read it! You'll love it. Don't forget to do some background check on the references, that will help to enjoy the jokes more! 😆

Anam... thumbnail

Started reading The Devotion of Suspect X and listening to The Bride Test as an audiobook.