|| IF Book Club : The Next Chapter # 2 || - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by PehliDafaHai

Congratulations to all of us! πŸ₯³

Hehe, I was also surprised when Diya started reading a romance. πŸ˜†

Looks like I've made a reputation for myself πŸ€£

To be fair to said reputation, I wasn't much impressed with the book. I found it alright but nothing extraordinary. 

Edited by 23Diya - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Anam...

A little slow starting off. It was different from the few horror novels I have read. It was effective in creating the creepy atmosphere. What did you think of it?

Like Rebecca? It wasn't typical horror either but it gave a sense of dread and foreboding nonetheless. 

Originally posted by SlytherInMe.

Hi! I would love to join if you are accepting members πŸ˜³

Welcome Ashu!πŸ€—

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

Yeah I am also following that show!πŸ˜›

What genre of books do you read?

I like reading all sorts to be very honest - fantasy, sci-fi, thriller, realistic fiction, and a bit of romance as well

but I would have to say my favorite used to be fantasy - haven't read much recently to pick a current genre πŸ˜’

what about you?

Originally posted by 23Diya

Welcome Ashu!πŸ€—

thank you jaan πŸ€—

Originally posted by SlytherInMe.

I like reading all sorts to be very honest - fantasy, sci-fi, thriller, realistic fiction, and a bit of romance as well

but I would have to say my favorite used to be fantasy - haven't read much recently to pick a current genre πŸ˜’

what about you?

I read romance or thriller/mystery :D

I'd love to join, I'm on a reader's block, can barely focus on reading exam materials.. but hopefully next month ya August se I'll start reading again.  

Miss those days when I finished entire book in 1-2 days..😭😭 jaane kahan gaye wo dinn...

Originally posted by DelusionsOfNeha

I'd love to join, I'm on a reader's block, can barely focus on reading exam materials.. but hopefully next month ya August se I'll start reading again.  

Miss those days when I finished entire book in 1-2 days..😭😭 jaane kahan gaye wo dinn...

welcome NehaπŸ€—

Originally posted by Unique.Sheep

welcome NehaπŸ€—

πŸ€— thanks

You're playing Koeli's sheep game? We're discussing answers.. aa jao!

Welcome to our bookclub, Ashu πŸ€— Hope you have a good time here and get back your love for reading. Would love to have you join in from this month itself; if it’s convenient for you.