Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Me in bold

I loved it!! Both SS and Anokhi got to do their swag wali walk ( and talk) which was awesome ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ™Œ

Right...I really enjoy that background music and slow walk. They both have it down now!

Hallelujah sista! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜ I had a real problem when both Alok and BM were still sitting on the sofa when he packed his bags and was ready to walk out. 30 years of living together and Iโ€™d expect at least a little bit of hairani or worry..but no these two cool cats and the props ( Shagun and Kitty) were just glaring and staring , some sadly and some angrily ๐Ÿคช  I felt more insulted here for SS than the 10 lakh bounty that Vineet had on him during his kidnapping .๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„ SS better walk out from such a place where heโ€™s not valued for the person he is.

I can't believe Devi didn't follow Shaurya. What happened to "mera beta"? I can't believe he didn't hug Kitty bye. What about Kanchan and Gayatri? Maybe it's too much to expect during covid times. That nod to Shagun was annoying too. I need Shagun's truth to come out too. Thank god he's out....but now where will he live??

Yay!! My heart jumped when CVs finally gave Shaan a chance to redeem himself. I just wished they had shown his inner thoughts a little more clearly to keep us from trusting or doubting his stance ๐Ÿ˜ Shaurya finally understands , he was empathetic to his dad! Thatโ€™s a first! Also when Shaan whispered about Aastha to Shaurya and when Shaurya apologized to him right in front of the rest of Sabh clan, I wasnโ€™t sure if they heard their conversation or not( it was literally in front of them..๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜) 

Yes! We need to hear more of Shaan's thoughts. But he has no one but Noor to talk to. I was also surprised to hear Shaurya apologize and no one else commented about the stifling nature of Sab house. It's ITV, no one hears anything they're not supposed to!! I liked that when Shaan mentioned Aastha, Shaurya had such a smile on his face. My baby is all patched up with his mommy!

Yes! I felt sad for him , itโ€™s  his family after all.. mustโ€™ve been like a house of cards that came crashing down for him๐Ÿฅบ I know that  BM , however convoluted she is in her head, is still a mother to Shaurya. I cannot forget the anguish and pain she had when Shaurya was kidnapped. She does love him, sadly in her own twisted way. Shaurya acknowledging her conditional love and her Dawai vs Sagai was the biggest roast of the day. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‚

That Dawai vs Sagai was totally off of twitter right??? KV had to bring that flavor from the fans. I'm sooo glad Shaurya knows the difference between conditional vs unconditional love. 

Anokhi is our JUGNI!! Deba shone yesterday. Doing such an important scene with a body double mustโ€™ve been challenging . Same goes for Sooraj ji! I was so totally engrossed in their exchange of words that the below par visual effects didnโ€™t matter at all! Truly commendable job ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 

Yes, great point. Deba was totally acting off a stand-in. She did fantastic. I was also sooo absorbed in that I've forgotten about the CGI Tej. And Sooraj was doing it from home, even harder. I think in an interview he mentioned how his wife was the one giving him cues. 

I celebrated with Anokhi finally answered Shauryaโ€™s call ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†. We expect so little from our ML and FL no.. โ€œTalk to each other, listen and communicate. Donโ€™t jump to conclusions โ€œ๐Ÿ˜‚

Don't get me started on ShaKhi phone calls!! Technology is of no use to them. And we're such grateful fans that a phone call pickup makes us yell "Hallelujah".  Such simple requests right!

Iโ€™m glad SS didnโ€™t fight with or drag any MU of him not being on Anokhiโ€™s side. Babli will slowly realize the gem of a person SS is ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Ahir getting worried after spotting SSโ€™s suitcase outside his house was Gold๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ (Shauhirians will be excited if SS moves in though ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜) 

Yes, can we quickly have Babli see the light? I want her to appreciate how much her sister is loved! Ahir's reaction was hysterical! I always love ShauHir content!! Many like their tashan, but I really just want Shaurya to have a friend too like Reema is to Anokhi. 

Tej is an intelligent villain and thatโ€™s what makes it scary.

Loved all of their conversation. I donโ€™t know how he could accept Kanchan as bahu.. but not Anokhi. Itโ€™s not just her middle-class-ness he has a problem with. Everbody and their dog know that itโ€™s her rebellious, straight forward nature that will hamper his control over Shaurya. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช  Why not just state it anyways Tej Praaji?!
Also, Anokhi better come clean about Tej to Babli atleast.. then she can convey it to Shaurya later. ๐Ÿ˜•

I really do hope that Anokhi tells Shaurya about what Tej said to her. When he find her, he's going to want a reason for her hiding. I hope she's not evasive. They really need to learn communication skills!

I canโ€™t wait for todayโ€™s episode!! May the Tadap end as soon as it begins , as Iโ€™m no longer in a mood to see it extend for more than 2 days๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The Tadap hasn't begun and you're calling an end to it!๐Ÿคฃ

I still think we'll get two days of tadap....Thursday/Friday....end of Friday, find Anokhi.....Then Saturday can be all the planning.......what's the Saturday cliffhanger??

Yes yes the tadap is good for 2 -3 days max, beyond that itโ€™ll become a sob fest ๐Ÿ˜ people are already unable to digest Shaurya goodyface Sabherwalโ€™s tear filled eyes. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคช but more than him, I am worried as I donโ€™t  want Anokhi to take any drastic decisions all by herself. 
Hehe I love how excited you get for the upcoming episodes..like all the time! ๐Ÿ˜ Yessโ€ฆ There will be cliffhangers galore , not sure what they are though hehe..1.5 hours to go ( I did the countdown for you this time ๐Ÿ˜) letโ€™s gooo! 

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

Yes yes the tadap is good for 2 -3 days max, beyond that itโ€™ll become a sob fest ๐Ÿ˜ people are already unable to digest Shaurya goodyface Sabherwalโ€™s tear filled eyes. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคช but more than him, I am worried as I donโ€™t  want Anokhi to take any drastic decisions all by herself. 
Hehe I love how excited you get for the upcoming episodes..like all the time! ๐Ÿ˜ Yessโ€ฆ There will be cliffhangers galore , not sure what they are though hehe..1.5 hours to go ( I did the countdown for you this time ๐Ÿ˜) letโ€™s gooo! 

I feel like I didn't get a full angst filled separation in Goa because of KV getting sick...so a two-episode tadap from both sides is needed. I'll be depressed on this forum(I'm warning you already) and will complain(I might rant), but it is needed! Just remind me that I asked for this angst. 

The end of that precap, breaks my heart. It's like he traveled all of Chandigarh looking for her. I hope he explodes on her after. I really don't like when Anokhi makes one sided decisions now. When she did it before I supported her because she was not involved with Shaurya. Now she's married to him, at which point there should be two people in the equation, otherwise don't say you're married. This is where her age and immaturity really shows.

I love how you fear Anokhi's decision making skills. It's because of the OG show right.....are you worried about the faking Ahir engagement theory?

Yo, this show makes me so pumped for new episodes!! And this forum makes me so excited to talk about it too. I always write my review after one time watch, so I don't remember everything. Then reading through this forum's EDT and Twitter gets me excited to see the episode again. Y'all analyze and see things that I don't pick up on. I love when Akshu does her episode recap, deepshi's edits/gifs/vms, Jiggy's funny take, etc....their posts make me go onto the MF now. I love when y'all tag me in VMs you find, funny tweets, interesting posts, etc......I just love being part of it all!!

Anyways, I wonder what we'll get today!!

1 hour 10 minutes left(Lavs hasn't woken up to my other countdown yet!)

dusk2dawn thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃaww  Darshi..you are the true hero we Shauhirians need!  tera bhi ek AT khol dete  hain ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜Shauhir ke deewane toh bohot saare hain yahan peโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿค—nahi nahi mujhe AT nahi chaahiye.. aap sab dost hi kaafi hai yahaan par..

ShauHir is the only thing that is worth watching n consistent ๐Ÿ˜†

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃaww  Darshi..you are the true hero we Shauhirians need!  tera bhi ek AT khol dete  hain ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜Shauhir ke deewane toh bohot saare hain yahan peโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yes pls yeh title rakh dena ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

Rumi is cutest ShauHirian  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคง she deserves it ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

I will join you in ShauHir discussion Dee ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Tag me ๐Ÿคฃ

Deeps will forward me notes ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃ

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Yes pls yeh title rakh dena ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ

Rumi is cutest ShauHirian  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคง she deserves it ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

I will join you in ShauHir discussion Dee ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Tag me ๐Ÿคฃ

Deeps will forward me notes ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah for sure next CC Dee ke naam..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

MF pe pyaar barasna shuru ho gaya๐Ÿ˜†

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

MF pe pyaar barasna shuru ho gaya๐Ÿ˜†

I read one of them.. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Chinta mat kijiye.. Abhi tak 4 posts banaye hai.. Aur bana denge.. ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly we need to open ShauHir ke deewane AT๐Ÿ˜†

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Badhia hai.. ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Okay we are getting 2 more ATs??

One for Darshi, one for Deepti?? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜