SAAKK CCC #32 | Yeh Dooriyaan ,Fanaa ho sabhi dooriyaan | - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Now page wont be this heavy I removed 1 gif.. Shakhi gifs were heavy..

Originally posted by mallukumari

Hey hey!

Haven't seen you in my notifications all day :-)

Heylooo! 😁 I’m pretty much lurking here all the time.. but was out yest evening ..I missed your review yesterday’s episode.Did you post one? 😁

Originally posted by lavs_157

They are not working on the first page. I guess the gifs are heavy, maybe that’s why.

is it taking too long to load still now?? check again I removed one gif which was heavy..

Originally posted by mallukumari

Mine worked...but I'm on my laptop, so maybe. Also......such pretty gifs....I stopped and stared for a bit!

Are they deepshi's???

yup gifs are from Deepshii from SAAKK CG..

It was so heavy from my ipad when I was creating this CC,.. 

Originally posted by rumi_dee

Thanks Darshi.. πŸ€—β€οΈ It’s been a while since I was this early on CC πŸ˜‚

πŸ€— you are welcome my dear,,

Yeah I know usually you come here late in the evening.πŸ˜†

Heylooo! 😁 I’m pretty much lurking here all the time.. but was out yest evening ..I missed your review yesterday’s episode.Did you post one? 😁

Haha me too. I was out grocery shopping so missed the usual morning excitement here. 

I did my usual review last night........I'll copy it below. What did you think of the episode?

Shaurya is out of Sabherwal house!!! Hallelujah!!

And Shaan’s talk with Aastha gives me hope that he can be redeemed. It was nice of Shaan to give him the flat keys and also that hug. Shaurya is all heart...he apologized to his father for what the Sabherwals did to him. 

Loved that conversation with Badi ma....ehsaan and keemat!! Shaurya is showing so much awareness(thank god Babli also called him out!). 
I love Anokhi! She has so much guts. She knows she’s right and she stands by that belief. I’m soooo glad she knows Shaurya is with her. I’m so glad he stated that clearly to Babli and Ahir too.

Tej is disgusting....when rustication didn’t work, he tries to buy Anokhi off with money....and when that failed, he threatens Shaurya’s future. This is the conditional love Shaurya called out to his Badi Ma. Who would want to be part of family like that? No wonder Anokhi ran away!!

Precap: Anokhi is hiding from anyone but Babli!! I guess ACP Ahir does his job properly this time! Now what will happen after Shaurya finds her??

Overall a great episode, moving things along!!

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

πŸ€— you are welcome my dear,,

Yeah I know usually you come here late in the evening.πŸ˜†

Haha yeah that too.. i meant I never was early enough to post on the first or second pages of CC 😁 the Saakk madness has peaked finally for me πŸ€ͺ😝

Haha yeah that too.. i meant I never was early enough to post on the first or second pages of CC 😁 the Saakk madness has peaked finally for me πŸ€ͺ😝

Hmmm next time ek CC tumhaare naam where the first page is going to be reserved for you..πŸ˜†

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

is it taking too long to load still now?? check again I removed one gif which was heavy..

It’s working fine now. 
Thank you. πŸ€—