md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

great🤗

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashx

Tej ko maaro goli

Tej ko goli maarenge toh BM vidhwa ho jaayegi n SS ke sar pe naachegi better let TeVi get busy with each other..🤣n Shakhi ko akela chhod de..😆

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Love it!❤️ Appropriate for what’s coming our way!!

SoniRita thumbnail

Love the song and love the title 

rumi_dee thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallukumari

Haha me too. I was out grocery shopping so missed the usual morning excitement here. 

I did my usual review last night........I'll copy it below. What did you think of the episode?

I loved it!! Both SS and Anokhi got to do their swag wali walk ( and talk) which was awesome 😎 🤩🙌

Shaurya is out of Sabherwal house!!! Hallelujah!!

Hallelujah sista! 🙌🙌😁 I had a real problem when both Alok and BM were still sitting on the sofa when he packed his bags and was ready to walk out. 30 years of living together and I’d expect at least a little bit of hairani or worry..but no these two cool cats and the props ( Shagun and Kitty) were just glaring and staring , some sadly and some angrily 🤪  I felt more insulted here for SS than the 10 lakh bounty that Vineet had on him during his kidnapping .😂🙄 SS better walk out from such a place where he’s not valued for the person he is.

And Shaan’s talk with Aastha gives me hope that he can be redeemed. It was nice of Shaan to give him the flat keys and also that hug. Shaurya is all heart...he apologized to his father for what the Sabherwals did to him. 

Yay!! My heart jumped when CVs finally gave Shaan a chance to redeem himself. I just wished they had shown his inner thoughts a little more clearly to keep us from trusting or doubting his stance 😁 Shaurya finally understands , he was empathetic to his dad! That’s a first! Also when Shaan whispered about Aastha to Shaurya and when Shaurya apologized to him right in front of the rest of Sabh clan, I wasn’t sure if they heard their conversation or not( it was literally in front of them..🙄😁) 

Loved that conversation with Badi ma....ehsaan and keemat!! Shaurya is showing so much awareness(thank god Babli also called him out!). 
Yes! I felt sad for him , it’s  his family after all.. must’ve been like a house of cards that came crashing down for him🥺 I know that  BM , however convoluted she is in her head, is still a mother to Shaurya. I cannot forget the anguish and pain she had when Shaurya was kidnapped. She does love him, sadly in her own twisted way. Shaurya acknowledging her conditional love and her Dawai vs Sagai was the biggest roast of the day. 😆 😂

I love Anokhi! She has so much guts. She knows she’s right and she stands by that belief. I’m soooo glad she knows Shaurya is with her. I’m so glad he stated that clearly to Babli and Ahir too.

Anokhi is our JUGNI!! Deba shone yesterday. Doing such an important scene with a body double must’ve been challenging . Same goes for Sooraj ji! I was so totally engrossed in their exchange of words that the below par visual effects didn’t matter at all! Truly commendable job 🙌🙌👏👏 

I celebrated with Anokhi finally answered Shaurya’s call 🤪🤪😆. We expect so little from our ML and FL no.. “Talk to each other, listen and communicate. Don’t jump to conclusions “😂  

I’m glad SS didn’t fight with or drag any MU of him not being on Anokhi’s side. Babli will slowly realize the gem of a person SS is 😍😍

Ahir getting worried after spotting SS’s suitcase outside his house was Gold😝🤣 (Shauhirians will be excited if SS moves in though 😎😍) 

Tej is disgusting....when rustication didn’t work, he tries to buy Anokhi off with money....and when that failed, he threatens Shaurya’s future. This is the conditional love Shaurya called out to his Badi Ma. Who would want to be part of family like that? No wonder Anokhi ran away!!

Tej is an intelligent villain and that’s what makes it scary.

Loved all of their conversation. I don’t know how he could accept Kanchan as bahu.. but not Anokhi. It’s not just her middle-class-ness he has a problem with. Everbody and their dog know that it’s her rebellious, straight forward nature that will hamper his control over Shaurya. 🤪🤪  Why not just state it anyways Tej Praaji?!
Also, Anokhi better come clean about Tej to Babli atleast.. then she can convey it to Shaurya later. 😕

Precap: Anokhi is hiding from anyone but Babli!! I guess ACP Ahir does his job properly this time! Now what will happen after Shaurya finds her??

I can’t wait for today’s episode!! May the Tadap end as soon as it begins , as I’m no longer in a mood to see it extend for more than 2 days😆😝

Overall a great episode, moving things along!!

😍😍

Thank you for this! ❤️ Good recap of the entire episode 😁 My comments are in Green.

rumi_dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Hmmm next time ek CC tumhaare naam where the first page is going to be reserved for you..😆

😍🤗🤗🤣lol Darshiii.. I’ll most likely spam it with Shauhir stuff 🤣

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

😍🤗🤗🤣lol Darshiii.. I’ll most likely spam it with Shauhir stuff 🤣

yeah you can post anything and everything...😆

ShauHir or BabHir or ShaKhi..😆

Agle CC ke title par latakna ho toh bol dena,,,🤣

How about "ShauHir ke Pyaar mein Rumi Deewani."..😉😆

rumi_dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

yeah you can post anything and everything...😆

ShauHir or BabHir or ShaKhi..😆

Agle CC ke title par latakna ho toh bol dena,,,🤣

How about "ShauHir ke Pyaar mein Rumi Deewani."..😉😆

🤣🤣aww  Darshi..you are the true hero we Shauhirians need!  tera bhi ek AT khol dete  hain 🙌🙌😝Shauhir ke deewane toh bohot saare hain yahan pe…😍😍

mallukumari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi_dee

Thank you for this! ❤️ Good recap of the entire episode 😁 My comments are in Green.

Me in bold

I loved it!! Both SS and Anokhi got to do their swag wali walk ( and talk) which was awesome 😎 🤩🙌

Right...I really enjoy that background music and slow walk. They both have it down now!

Hallelujah sista! 🙌🙌😁 I had a real problem when both Alok and BM were still sitting on the sofa when he packed his bags and was ready to walk out. 30 years of living together and I’d expect at least a little bit of hairani or worry..but no these two cool cats and the props ( Shagun and Kitty) were just glaring and staring , some sadly and some angrily 🤪  I felt more insulted here for SS than the 10 lakh bounty that Vineet had on him during his kidnapping .😂🙄 SS better walk out from such a place where he’s not valued for the person he is.

I can't believe Devi didn't follow Shaurya. What happened to "mera beta"? I can't believe he didn't hug Kitty bye. What about Kanchan and Gayatri? Maybe it's too much to expect during covid times. That nod to Shagun was annoying too. I need Shagun's truth to come out too. Thank god he's out....but now where will he live??

Yay!! My heart jumped when CVs finally gave Shaan a chance to redeem himself. I just wished they had shown his inner thoughts a little more clearly to keep us from trusting or doubting his stance 😁 Shaurya finally understands , he was empathetic to his dad! That’s a first! Also when Shaan whispered about Aastha to Shaurya and when Shaurya apologized to him right in front of the rest of Sabh clan, I wasn’t sure if they heard their conversation or not( it was literally in front of them..🙄😁) 

Yes! We need to hear more of Shaan's thoughts. But he has no one but Noor to talk to. I was also surprised to hear Shaurya apologize and no one else commented about the stifling nature of Sab house. It's ITV, no one hears anything they're not supposed to!! I liked that when Shaan mentioned Aastha, Shaurya had such a smile on his face. My baby is all patched up with his mommy!

Yes! I felt sad for him , it’s  his family after all.. must’ve been like a house of cards that came crashing down for him🥺 I know that  BM , however convoluted she is in her head, is still a mother to Shaurya. I cannot forget the anguish and pain she had when Shaurya was kidnapped. She does love him, sadly in her own twisted way. Shaurya acknowledging her conditional love and her Dawai vs Sagai was the biggest roast of the day. 😆 😂

That Dawai vs Sagai was totally off of twitter right??? KV had to bring that flavor from the fans. I'm sooo glad Shaurya knows the difference between conditional vs unconditional love. 

Anokhi is our JUGNI!! Deba shone yesterday. Doing such an important scene with a body double must’ve been challenging . Same goes for Sooraj ji! I was so totally engrossed in their exchange of words that the below par visual effects didn’t matter at all! Truly commendable job 🙌🙌👏👏 

Yes, great point. Deba was totally acting off a stand-in. She did fantastic. I was also sooo absorbed in that I've forgotten about the CGI Tej. And Sooraj was doing it from home, even harder. I think in an interview he mentioned how his wife was the one giving him cues. 

I celebrated with Anokhi finally answered Shaurya’s call 🤪🤪😆. We expect so little from our ML and FL no.. “Talk to each other, listen and communicate. Don’t jump to conclusions “😂

Don't get me started on ShaKhi phone calls!! Technology is of no use to them. And we're such grateful fans that a phone call pickup makes us yell "Hallelujah".  Such simple requests right!

I’m glad SS didn’t fight with or drag any MU of him not being on Anokhi’s side. Babli will slowly realize the gem of a person SS is 😍😍

Ahir getting worried after spotting SS’s suitcase outside his house was Gold😝🤣 (Shauhirians will be excited if SS moves in though 😎😍) 

Yes, can we quickly have Babli see the light? I want her to appreciate how much her sister is loved! Ahir's reaction was hysterical! I always love ShauHir content!! Many like their tashan, but I really just want Shaurya to have a friend too like Reema is to Anokhi. 

Tej is an intelligent villain and that’s what makes it scary.

Loved all of their conversation. I don’t know how he could accept Kanchan as bahu.. but not Anokhi. It’s not just her middle-class-ness he has a problem with. Everbody and their dog know that it’s her rebellious, straight forward nature that will hamper his control over Shaurya. 🤪🤪  Why not just state it anyways Tej Praaji?!
Also, Anokhi better come clean about Tej to Babli atleast.. then she can convey it to Shaurya later. 😕

I really do hope that Anokhi tells Shaurya about what Tej said to her. When he find her, he's going to want a reason for her hiding. I hope she's not evasive. They really need to learn communication skills!

I can’t wait for today’s episode!! May the Tadap end as soon as it begins , as I’m no longer in a mood to see it extend for more than 2 days😆😝

😍😍

The Tadap hasn't begun and you're calling an end to it!🤣

I still think we'll get two days of tadap....Thursday/Friday....end of Friday, find Anokhi.....Then Saturday can be all the planning.......what's the Saturday cliffhanger??