Episode 291 Written Update

Ayushi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

It's indeed a terrible day for us given that the show is ending next month. 💔 😭

But let's enjoy the last few episodes together. Grateful that we got RiAnsh/RraHel from this show.

Grateful for this forum and the wonderful people here. ❤️

It'll always be an unforgettable journey for all of us. ❤️

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vyom enters Sara's room, starts searching her room and finds her gun. His informer calls him and tells that her name is Sara and she's a professional killer who has killed many people. Vyom says Sara, pehli nazar mein samajh gaya tha kuch tho khas baat hai isme. Sara comes from behind and strangulates Vyom with a rope saying aisi khas baat hai ki koyi jaan na chaahe na toh bhi nahin jaan sakta🤣 They fight and Vyom hits her making Sara unconscious

Angre informs Vansh they faced a loss of 50 crores as the deal got cancelled. Angre tells Vansh that he should talk to Riddhima as these issues are hindering work as well. Vansh gets furious and tells him to stay in his limits. Vansh coughs and Riddhima comes to ask if he's fine. He says he doesn't need her help and leaves. Angre asks Riddhima to try talking to Vansh as Vansh gets miserable without her. Riddhima asks for his help to plan something for Vansh as tomorrow is their wedding anniversary. ❤️

Sara wakes up and is tied to a chair with ropes. Vyom asks if the same gun she had shot him with. Sara says I take money to kill people, itni mehengi gun tum jaise machchar pe kyun waste karungi samjhe Mr Harwinder, Balwinder🤣 Vyom discloses his identity but Sara already knows his name Vyom Rajgir. Vyom is surprised and asks how does she know him. Sara says its part of her profession to know people who either will be killed or pay to kill people. Vyom asks which category does he fit in, she asks him to first untie her. Sara informs her she wanted to shoot Vansh but by chance he got shot. She apologises not for shooting him but because she missed the shot. Vyom tries asking why did she target Vansh but she doesn't reveal the reason. Sara tells him to leave by saying - Vyom, the shunya, circle ,the Harwinder, the Balwinder please leave 🤣 

Aryan informs Dadi that RiAnsh are living in separate rooms, he says pata nahi bhaiya-bhabhi ko kiski nazar lag gyi . He also informs that Vansh visited the backyard of the hotel and Dadi is shocked listening to it. Vansh comes and Dadi asks him about their fight. Vansh tries avoiding but Dadi instigates him saying she's giving you alot of tension, if she wouldn't have been pregnant, she'd have kicked her out. 

Dadi asks him why did he visit the backyard room. Vansh is surprised as to how she know of it but Dadi says she understands him and knows when does he feel isolated and when he doesn't. (Dramebaaz dadi). Vansh says - kabhi kabhi tanha baitkar purane dino ko yaad karona mujhe bohat shanti milti hai, waise aaj kal jo ho raha hai bohat disturbing hai, aur future bhi dark nazar aa raha hai, bas wahi ek jagah hai jahan waqt tham jaata hai (Vansh reflecting our feelings here) She says she doesnt like when liers and  betrayers hurt him, she cant see him like this and tells him to leave such people. (I sincerely hope Vansh leaves the snake clan taking her advice) She advises him to get busy with work to avoid such negative thoughts. He coughs and dadi says she'll make kaada for him. 

IshAngre are out for cycling. Ishani says she's cycling after a long time and feels like the Queen of the road. (Delusion level Infinity). They race but Angre overtakes her and goes far away. Ishani hits a stone and falls in the bushes. (Such a heart warming scene, wait there's more fun ahead) .Vyom comes and informs her he made a compost pit to manufacture fertilizer as the raw material isn't available, so he'll kill people who double cross him and make fertilizer from their dead bodies. Ishani is scared and asks what does he mean. Vyom says Angre shouldn't have double crossed him. He scares her saying he wont kill Angre but will kill her so that Angre suffers. Ishani protests saying she is VRS's and he can't scare her. He says that look at the tea estate, lush green garden, below are dead bodies turned into mud. The plant that grows on her dead body, he'll make tea from those leaves and make Angre drink it. (Vyom you get all our appreciation today for scaring her) . Ishani is too scared and calls out for Angre. He comes and she informs about vyom. Angre retaliates but Ishani stops him saying he is too dangerous and regrets coming out of the hotel.

Riddhima comes to Vansh's room and places a rose on the bed. She hides in the bathroom hearing the door click. Vansh enters and upon seeing his room organized, shouts Riddhima to come out. He says how dare she come to his room. He says he doesn't want to listen to her. She points towards the cup on the table and signals him to drink it. Vansh tells her to stop with these actions. She asks if she can speak, he allows. She says she brought kaada for him, its dadi's recipe and he has to drink it. He says he doesn't need her favours. Riddhima warns him that she'll inform dadi then, Vansh agrees to drink it.

Riddhima acts as if the baby is telling her that Vansh is forgetting something, she says baby mumma gave the rose to papa but he didn't see it. Vansh tells her he doen't want to talk to her. Riddhima says she's talking to her baby. She continues talking to the baby.Vansh pulls her and they both fall on the bed(Male OST used her makes the scene more beautiful).  They get up and Riddhima says her legs are paining badly, she can't even walk. Vansh tells her to leave. Riddhima says last night she slept off waiting for him outside his room and in the morning she was on her bed. Vansh asks her so what. She says I was thinking whether she was sleep walking or someone took her to the room or a ghost came there. Vansh tells her to get out.

Precap - Vansh goes to Riddhima's room. She is sleeping. He picks her up and brings her to his room.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jodh57 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Loving Shunya bajaoying Chudail🥳

Abhyudaya thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dadi 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Just kill her yaar before show ends 

Ayushi_78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhyudaya

Dadi 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Just kill her yaar before show ends 

Sincerely hope she dies 😡

Ayushi_78 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jodh57

Loving Shunya bajaoying Chudail🥳

Vyom ke circle mein phas gayi 🤣

Sunshine_nino thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Vyom ne kya band bajaya Naagin ka🤣

I hope the mandali gets killed before it ends😡

Dadi is nearing her doom only so I won't like to waste my peace of mind on her

BTW if Vansh gets to know that she called him "Vansh bhai", daude chale aana hai bas😆

vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice update 

It's really sad to know show is going to end 

But just prepared to enjoy till it lasts 

Coming to the update 

Vansh had faced a loss and Angre clearly knows vansh can't stay away from Riddhima and it was disturbing him dadi she would have kicked riddhu out if she was not pregnant to much for this old lady thinking of her secret to come out and what happens to her 

Vyom he made Ishani enter his circle and also knew about sara 

Precap seems to cute 

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you ayushi 

watched the episode but back of head show ke band hone ki vja se i could not enjoy 

Need time to sink this news and then will watch show 

Meenu.pc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Is the show really ending,  I couldn't believe this,its really a bad day 😢,I'm very much attached to this show, 

Innocentlove96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Nice update ayushi👍🏻

And I really appreciate your efforts in providing the update. I'm sorry I made the mistake.😊✌🏻

Edited by Innocentlove96 - 2 years ago