At which point would you have left? - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 5431

After marriage, Sai was forced to change her first name because of some tradition CN follow. She refused because her father had given her the name Sai, and she didn’t want to change it. She also stated that Pakhi hadn’t changed her name so it’s ok if they don’t follow tradition in her case also. The whole family went mad as usual. They said it is a tradition, that a husband named his wife after marriage and she has to change her name. Virat said her new name is Sai only and it was considered a very sweet and aww moment. Again, maybe because I rarely watch ITV, I didn’t find this moment sweet at all! The entire family refused to listen to her basic wish, showed their double standards when it comes to her and Pakhi and expected her to be super grateful that Virat kept her name the same. It probably isn’t a big deal compared to the other stuff the family has done, but for me there only it was obvious that they are going to treat her like some second class citizen

Omg wow!! Thank you so much for explaining so thoroughly! I really apprecite that! Ooof I hate ITV scenes like this! It is so weird!!! Im not sure how much this tradition is even followed but now im wondering about Mohit and Karishma and all the women in this family. Ugh!