Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJSairat thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

since her father's death

nothing is bigger than a parens death

whatever happening to sai after  marriage she still fight for herself and now she still has a choice to divorce virat and lead her new life in peace but parents death is something we cannot cope with and sai lost both her parents at the age of 18 yrs thus i feel bad for sai that she lost her parents in such a young age 

regards to the point the day virat told abt the silly commitment and vaada thats the point i leave and refused to  marry virat as thats a bigger humiliation and insult to a wife

Exactly!! I would have never married in the first place because first of all you are destroying three lifes, matlab according to the situation at that time atleast. And secondly, it would mean separating/divorcing. I'm not saying that divorcing is bad, but it comes with a big big stigma (although only for the girl, double standards 😡) and I'd rather avoid such a stigma. 

If for the one or the other reason shaadi ho bhi jaati, I'd probably leave now after the confrontation, not earlier I think. 

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agree with others on thread. Wouldn't have gotten married to him after he mentioned the Vaada and sone pe suhagaa 'you cannot come between me and my bff' 😆 dialogue

Edited by Rdigest - 2 years ago
TotallyPagalSai thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wouldn't have entered so no question of leaving. She should not have married him. He could have been her guardian or something, Idk. 

But if I had to pick a time to leave, it was when he laid a hand on her at the time she was going to see Pulkit. That would have been it for me. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bubbly12

When he called her paagal who needs treatment I wanted Sai to never return.

This was the lowest any male lead to do that too in front of whole society. 

Niranjan256 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The min he committed the first mistake. He isn’t worth giving so many chances. He has only repeated the same mistakes in 200 epi. The love isn’t worth it. Its toxic. No girl especially an 18 year old should be bound in such toxic love. If he can’t man up leave him for your self respect and dignity 

KBBofRCIBC thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

To answer your question When he threw her out of the house. I wouldn’t have cared if he got shot or not tbh. 

But I understand Sai giving him a long rope and hanging on to him. He is the only person who she has got in her life. 

And she compares him to her Aaba many times. How much ever abusive his family is she seems to need Virat support. 

After all she is just 18 and she wanting a relationship with Virat to call her own kind of makes sense. That’s why she tolerates all the atrocities done by the family. 

Edited by KBBofRCIBC - 2 years ago
Avana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I would not have come back if I was thrown out of the house as Sai was.  That would have been the last straw.

radicalleftist thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5431

I would have left around the name change time only. If I had stayed longer I would have complained to the police. There is abuse in the house against Sai, Karishma and Aai and Virat is possibly the worst IPS officer ever  

The name change time? Can you elaborate a little bit on this?

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KBBofRCIBC

To answer your question When he threw her out of the house. I wouldn’t have cared if he got shot or not tbh. 

But I understand Sai giving him a long rope and hanging on to him. He is the only person who she has got in her life. 

And she compares him to her Aaba many times. How much ever abusive his family is she seems to need Virat support. 

After all she is just 18 and she wanting a relationship with Virat to call her own kind of makes sense. That’s why she tolerates all the atrocities done by the family. 

Yeah you nailed it. That’s why Sai keeps forgiving him. He’s essentially the only family she has.  No matter the actual relationship, when you accept someone as family, you tend to keep forgiving them. 

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Virat has been very inconsistent and blow hot-blow cold to begin with but right after Aaba's death, he did a lot for Sai, so it is understandable why she forgave tiny transgressions like blaming her for Pakhi leaving the house, etc. The first big red flag was during the alta drama. When Virat said, "Usko zabardasti kyun nahin lagaya" that was seriously so pathetic and messed up. But Sai herself didn't hear him say that so I am letting it go. From Sai's perspective, she should have left after he held her hand and threatened to lock her up and give her no food. There can never be redemption for that. Moreover, his apology was so flat. He felt bad that he didn't live up to his own "women-respecting" image rather than the hurt and trauma he caused Sai. She should have left then.

Now, she has her scholarship and Aaba's money. She has no reason to stick on with Virat after everything he has done and everything his family puts her through every day.