Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

smiley36 i will look forward to discussion. Honestly, I am trying my level best to not continue watching this show, but for some reason.. It's still so difficult... Maybe because of those episodes which got me to the show.. Or because there is absolutely nothing else on tv these days.. 

But I do wonder on how much time does this show even have to deal with anything post marriage.. If it comes back.. Well and good.. If it does not.. I have anyways lost hope... Even if it does not... I actually won't mind seeing ShaKhi+ShaAstha vs. Saberwals... They have dynamics too... But atleast deal with those things properly... Aur kuch nai, not the way it has been shown so far .... Tej had some serious dialogues today which kind of brings forth how Saberwals are bunch of toxics.. 

I had to just put across this ranting with emotional blackmail and ShaSha ka 1 second scene... It's just losing the essence somewhere.. And ranting had to cover everything from post forced sindoor track till today... With the upcoming track... 

I am still bitter about how lousy they have been while dealing with so many tracks which required lot of walls to break.. 25 years of hatred... To be precise... How many episodes will Bhallas need to accept their daughter, smiley37 most importantly, if they will ever even know now about divorce of one daughter and marriage of another one (i.e. If this show is heading for official one...) 

I am sure fans in general might enjoy this kind of scenes with ML where family is negative.. But as per lines, it's again too sudden of flip from Badi Maa to Maa... Atleast his discontent for BM had reasons. But might have still been little relatable had he been as logical as when he was during rustication... 

Heights is bag utha ke chal diye... Kahan.. Pata nai.... smiley37 arrey bhai... Kya karna chahte ho life mein pati ban ne ke alawa.. Maybe he feels that Astha is now absolutely correct and if she said... They never let Astha meet him.. Maltab Sabs are wrong... 

The only thing I liked was his taunt to BM about thanking for ehsaan... I am confused by BM.. If she really does or does not love himsmiley39 par seems like she would soon melt to ShaKhi rishta when Shagun's motive is exposed. 

@bold: I will refrain from making new topics unless I feel compelled to but will try and participate in other's topics.

If this happens how will she be the villain? Or different from Aastha. She has to remain negative shade and opposed to Anokhi otherwise both saas will merge into one. ðŸ˜†

Edited by Idiotboxer - 2 years ago
Idiotboxer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: anuprem

Yes even I feel that clashes will start after marriage and when they start living together. I think that this is the reason they are rushing towards marriage. And I think proper confrontation between Shaurya and BP will happen after their secret marriage. It will happen someday. Maybe today he is in a hurry to meet Anokhi. I got emotionally detached from the show during the Goa track. So watching episodes without much expectations. But still very much addicted to this show

Yes, the show is addictive and at least to some extent deals with women's ambitions. The production values, the acting, everything is great. Only wish was they gave more depth to certain tracks. Earlier I used to think a lot about it, but now it serves as a good source of entertainment where you can just relax and watch without racking your brains much.