Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kiranpri

The tracks which look like fast paced is because we are so used in serials to have things dragging. My personal experience is that SAAKK is evolving in a movie style rather then a typical serial. So on the front of the pace I am ok.  

Concerning the soch, the change in Shaurya started from the beginning itself, but it was subtle. At every point in time he always reflected on what Anokhi said.  Showing that deepdown he thought differently, when he has always been brought up in an environment which was against his nature.

In one episode, Shaan even mentioned, he is just like his mother (when Anokhi lost her shoes).

Shagun is the outlier in the story. Maybe she has a contract all signed up and they have no choice but to give her screen space until the contract over. She does not add value, that is the problem.

Again, no complaint about the pace or leads' chemistry... It's great! Just some scenes need some reflection.. 

His thinking has been shown on different spectrum at different times. His upbringing and his soch can be interlinked but entirely putting it on the family is also little absurd. Just my opinion... 

But thank you for sharing this view.. Whatever you have mentioned definitely gives another perspective... 

Shagun is just a prop and I have absolutely no idea what are makers planning to do with the character... Except that she is just here with some motive. 

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Usually DJs shows are paced well... 😆 except for some... Remember, choti bahu? I feel... DJs are better off with comedy and light hearted shows rather than love stories...

But pace isn't an issue here either... Except for they don't even give scenes and space to tracks which really need... 

This is the first DJ show that I am watching . I have seen only Ekta and Gul shows 😊. But this show is still the best among the current ongoing shows. I just can't tolerate the dramas in other shows. They can give more importance to Aastha - Shaurya and Shaan - Shaurya scenes.  We were more interested in the development of bond between them. But looks Iike we just have to accept the sudden change. I still feel it is because of the channels interference. Major audience is interested only in ShaKhi.Ok one good thing is finally Shaan is supporting Shaurya. They can give more dialogues to him. He is such a good actor. The previous SP serial which I really loved was Ek Hasina thi.

itspml thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Somebody said that if the show doesn’t get enough TRP then the channel takes over in terms of story and I believe that’s what is happening with this show. It’s audience fault most of the times - they are the ones who want to see crap. Still I believe this show is so much better than the other shows on ITV. Things are happening but at a faster pace. I actually want them to slow down especially on important aspects. Also acting wise, the leads are class apart. KV is a brilliant performer. Right now, I am just enjoying the show and his acting prowess😍. Also, I have nothing else to watch so have no complaints😊

Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Disclaimer

The post is not meant for those people who loves this show. Kindly refrain reading further if such posts makes you feel negative about the show in anyway... Nevertheless, healthy criticism on the post and opinion is welcomed! 

Silly me, I thought this forum is for people who love this show. 🤣

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lavi_dovey

Silly me, I thought this forum is for people who love this show. 🤣

😆 meant for those who cannot take the show with pinch of the criticism... And feel every scene and story is in perfect sense... Any criticism = hater, fake fans, etc. 

Will be mindful of the term... 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

Arre why are you thinking so much. I am sure the clashes of ideals will come after marriage. Because it has never been dealt with. Even in those two episodes of Sindoor shaadi, Anokhi put forth her conditions and Shaurya accepted them. There was no clash. After marriage, when the realities of life will hit them, the soch ki takkar will be back. Or perhaps some other takkar. Par takkar to hoga. Otherwise how will story progress? Perhaps CVs think external conflicts and MU created by vamps bring more numbers than internal ones.

The Aastha Shaurya reconciliation is spilt milk. No use crying over it. It was dealt in more detail than OG. Though a few more scenes between Aastha Shaurya, Aashaan and Shaurya Shaan would have been nice. I believe trp audience would have also liked it. The tracks that need to be stretched aren't but that needn't be stretched are. 

I have never seen a more useless bunch of villains than Sabharwals and Shagun. All their plans fail. 😆

I wonder why Shaurya didn't confront them for separating his parents and destroying his childhood. It seems he knows the entire truth now. Also he didn't even care to discuss with them the reason for their disapproval of Anokhi. Seedha bag uthaya air nikal liya. Itni hi value hai BM-BP ki? (Or did I miss something?)

Shaurya and Anokhi will fight together. Acc to bts Aastha Shaan Ahir Babli will make a team and play Anokhi ko manao. 😆

My emotional investment on the show is over with Aastha Shaurya patch up. But since I am kind of addicted, will continue to watch and come here and discuss.

smiley36 i will look forward to discussion. Honestly, I am trying my level best to not continue watching this show, but for some reason.. It's still so difficult... Maybe because of those episodes which got me to the show.. Or because there is absolutely nothing else on tv these days.. 

But I do wonder on how much time does this show even have to deal with anything post marriage.. If it comes back.. Well and good.. If it does not.. I have anyways lost hope... Even if it does not... I actually won't mind seeing ShaKhi+ShaAstha vs. Saberwals... They have dynamics too... But atleast deal with those things properly... Aur kuch nai, not the way it has been shown so far .... Tej had some serious dialogues today which kind of brings forth how Saberwals are bunch of toxics.. 

I had to just put across this ranting with emotional blackmail and ShaSha ka 1 second scene... It's just losing the essence somewhere.. And ranting had to cover everything from post forced sindoor track till today... With the upcoming track... 

I am still bitter about how lousy they have been while dealing with so many tracks which required lot of walls to break.. 25 years of hatred... To be precise... How many episodes will Bhallas need to accept their daughter, smiley37 most importantly, if they will ever even know now about divorce of one daughter and marriage of another one (i.e. If this show is heading for official one...) 

I am sure fans in general might enjoy this kind of scenes with ML where family is negative.. But as per lines, it's again too sudden of flip from Badi Maa to Maa... Atleast his discontent for BM had reasons. But might have still been little relatable had he been as logical as when he was during rustication... 

Heights is bag utha ke chal diye... Kahan.. Pata nai.... smiley37 arrey bhai... Kya karna chahte ho life mein pati ban ne ke alawa.. Maybe he feels that Astha is now absolutely correct and if she said... They never let Astha meet him.. Maltab Sabs are wrong... 

The only thing I liked was his taunt to BM about thanking for ehsaan... I am confused by BM.. If she really does or does not love himsmiley39 par seems like she would soon melt to ShaKhi rishta when Shagun's motive is exposed. 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuprem

This is the first DJ show that I am watching . I have seen only Ekta and Gul shows 😊. But this show is still the best among the current ongoing shows. I just can't tolerate the dramas in other shows. They can give more importance to Aastha - Shaurya and Shaan - Shaurya scenes.  We were more interested in the development of bond between them. But looks Iike we just have to accept the sudden change. I still feel it is because of the channels interference. Major audience is interested only in ShaKhi.Ok one good thing is finally Shaan is supporting Shaurya. They can give more dialogues to him. He is such a good actor. The previous SP serial which I really loved was Ek Hasina thi.

I remember Ek Hasina Thi! It was perfect.. No dragging, mystery, twists and it was filled with surprises... ❤️

Unfortunately, I always end up getting stuck with DJs show 😭 I cannot tolerate storylines and tracks of Gul... And Kekta maybe for initial bit... But Kekta drags it to such an extent we tend to lose interest...

Had ShaKhi been really Audience favorite... Trps would have increased for there has been lot of romance and scenes in past three weeks.. But the the fact it did not go up, is proof only ShaKhi cannot carry the show.. It is story and overall dynamics that matter.. 

Shaan supporting Shaurya and Anokhi is a good thing.. And it seems to be fine for now.. Let's see maybe he has hopes for his own reunion here 😆

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: itspml

Somebody said that if the show doesn’t get enough TRP then the channel takes over in terms of story and I believe that’s what is happening with this show. It’s audience fault most of the times - they are the ones who want to see crap. Still I believe this show is so much better than the other shows on ITV. Things are happening but at a faster pace. I actually want them to slow down especially on important aspects. Also acting wise, the leads are class apart. KV is a brilliant performer. Right now, I am just enjoying the show and his acting prowess😍. Also, I have nothing else to watch so have no complaints😊

The only reason I am watching this show... Nothing else to watch.. Nothing else to do... 

Channels cannot take over story... Whatever the show is running is proper DJs content line with Mohor's tadka... 

Chemistry and pace is still uniqueness of this show... But as you said they need to focus on important aspects and tracks of the show too.. 

anuprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Idiotboxer

Arre why are you thinking so much. I am sure the clashes of ideals will come after marriage. Because it has never been dealt with. Even in those two episodes of Sindoor shaadi, Anokhi put forth her conditions and Shaurya accepted them. There was no clash. After marriage, when the realities of life will hit them, the soch ki takkar will be back. Or perhaps some other takkar. Par takkar to hoga. Otherwise how will story progress? Perhaps CVs think external conflicts and MU created by vamps bring more numbers than internal ones.

The Aastha Shaurya reconciliation is spilt milk. No use crying over it. It was dealt in more detail than OG. Though a few more scenes between Aastha Shaurya, Aashaan and Shaurya Shaan would have been nice. I believe trp audience would have also liked it. The tracks that need to be stretched aren't but that needn't be stretched are. 

I have never seen a more useless bunch of villains than Sabharwals and Shagun. All their plans fail. 😆

I wonder why Shaurya didn't confront them for separating his parents and destroying his childhood. It seems he knows the entire truth now. Also he didn't even care to discuss with them the reason for their disapproval of Anokhi. Seedha bag uthaya air nikal liya. Itni hi value hai BM-BP ki? (Or did I miss something?)

Shaurya and Anokhi will fight together. Acc to bts Aastha Shaan Ahir Babli will make a team and play Anokhi ko manao. 😆

My emotional investment on the show is over with Aastha Shaurya patch up. But since I am kind of addicted, will continue to watch and come here and discuss.

Yes even I feel that clashes will start after marriage and when they start living together. I think that this is the reason they are rushing towards marriage. And I think proper confrontation between Shaurya and BP will happen after their secret marriage. It will happen someday. Maybe today he is in a hurry to meet Anokhi. I got emotionally detached from the show during the Goa track. So watching episodes without much expectations. But still very much addicted to this show

anuprem thumbnail

I remember Ek Hasina Thi! It was perfect.. No dragging, mystery, twists and it was filled with surprises... ❤️

Unfortunately, I always end up getting stuck with DJs show 😭 I cannot tolerate storylines and tracks of Gul... And Kekta maybe for initial bit... But Kekta drags it to such an extent we tend to lose interest...

Had ShaKhi been really Audience favorite... Trps would have increased for there has been lot of romance and scenes in past three weeks.. But the the fact it did not go up, is proof only ShaKhi cannot carry the show.. It is story and overall dynamics that matter.. 

Shaan supporting Shaurya and Anokhi is a good thing.. And it seems to be fine for now.. Let's see maybe he has hopes for his own reunion here 😆

Ek Hasina thi was superb. Negative lead name was Shaurya in that show😆. Another show which I really like is Zindagi Gulzar Hai. Actually I find some similarities between ZGH and SAAKK😆.  That is one of the reasons I started watching this show. Maybe the college setting, rich boy and poor girl story and a very strong and independent FL makes me compare SAAKK and ZGH.