Apna Unique Show - Blackmail and Shagun trap... Lol

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Disclaimer

The post is not meant for those people who cannot take this show with pinch of salt. Kindly refrain reading further if such posts makes you feel negative about the show in anyway... Nevertheless, healthy criticism on the post and opinion is welcomed! 

Note 2: May contain assumptions, which I call predictions.. And would be happy to be wrong in future episodes.. But I really want to rant it out here.. 

So, we see FL being emotionally blackmailed and ML being fooled by ex fiance, who btw has some motive... What's so unique now about the show? 

The show that started off as a fresh concept is turning into a typical show where you see couple fighting against the world for sake of love...

😆 isn't that story of most movies... You see couple fall in love and go to lengths for proving it and fighting against family... 

The show I signed up was with a ML having some views and those being challenged by FL... That was promo... Khair... There two beautiful and dedicated episodes for it... 

And 2 weeks of time to romance and simultaneously change the soch of ML and now ML is white washed to such an extent by making him realize sindoor holi was wrong, reconsiling with mom in 2 visits, how Anokhi will need his support, and so on... And attributing his soch to his childhood and family issues and all the blame is on his family... 😆

Now what's next... We get to see some separation thanks to BP's emotional blackmail for pyaar... Anokhi apni FL hai... Woh kaise apne pyaar ko Barbaad hote dekh sakti hai😭 woh thodi bolegi mera pyaar usse barbaad nai karega... Or something... Bechari.. Anokhi! FL jo thehri...

Inspite of so many open tracks... They have Shagun ka real motive ek new track... Seriously! How creative 😉

Ab iss creativity ke bharose even Mr. Bhalla will see how his daughter has achieved her dreams... And will be proud her... In one episode... Bilkul waise hi jaise Astha and Shaurya mil gaye... 

Ooh.. And what's her dream btw? Be proudly called Mrs. Shaurya Saberwal? Pichle 3 weeks se toh yehi lag raha hai... She knows her padhai won't stop and she will manage rest of it with Shaurya's help... But sabse tough nut to crack is Saberwal house ka warm welcome... 

Yeh hamari Anokhi... Phalane ki Beti banne aur Dhimkane ki Patni bane se pehle thi...... 

One thing I still call it unique and good - 

Pace of the show... Thankfully it's still not a dragfest... But sometimes it's sooo fast that it's difficult to enjoy the storyline... 

And sorry... Had to put it out here... I am absolutely disappointed with the way makers are handling these important tracks pace chodo... Even characters seem so inconsistent.... 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

That's the thing yaar....

Handling a show of such genre (soch ka takkar) in true sense needs much detailed writing....especially if it's between the leads considering it's a ITV show working purely on TRP's...

The pace as you said is not a dragfest 👍🏼

But it's equally true...the core chapters of the plot ie shaurya astha reunion was in a bullet speed at the same time absolutely useless tracks ie(devi shagun hide n seek...kidnapping) dragged so much...CV's should have been more creative here and devote proper detailing to the core plots of the show...

As you clearly stated in Note 2 : exactly my thoughts...✌

You voiced most of the things which went wrong through the course....rest is to be seen....

The soch ki takkar remains but not valid between leads anymore at all....that's done and dusted...

Edited by Athiraachu - 2 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athiraachu

That's the thing yaar....

Handling a show of such genre (soch ka takkar) in true sense needs much detailed writing....especially if it's between the leads considering it's a ITV show working purely on TRP's...

The pace as you said is not a dragfest 👍🏼

But it's equally true...the core chapters of the plot ie shaurya astha reunion was in a bullet speed at the same time absolutely useless tracks ie(devi shagun hide n seek...kidnapping) dragged so much...CV's should have been more creative here and devote proper detailing to the core plots of the show...

As you clearly stated in Note 2 : exactly my thoughts...✌

You voiced most of the things whish went wrong through the course....rest is to be seen....

The soch ki takkar remains but not valid between leads anymore at all....that's done and dusted...

😆 trps as a system is joke... 

But if sensible track couldn't fetch trps, what makes makers think such crappy track will? I will be happy to be proven wrong even if trp goes back to 1.2...

It's very unlikely, because drama seems irrelevant to the show... 

Isse acha.. If they have screwed up show for sake of trps... They shouldn't have...and maintained its original flavor where ML wasn't whitewashed to such an extent for everything he has said and done... Including library, restaurant and sindoor drama...

I doubt fans even complained episodes being bad or unreasonable for those two episodes where it made sense and spoke about the show's core concept... 

Ab sab blame is on Parvarish of Saberwals which has been undone by Maa Beta milaap and Lady love... Typical but unrealistic! 

eternal_soul thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same disclaimer😊

The main tracks that were promised to us were wrapped up in with jet speed, be it soch ki takkar or aastha-shaurya reunion.

And, in both these cases what is just bothering me is no self introspection or reflection and no monologues that can help the viewers connect with how exactly the soch changed.

Both of this was main plotline of the show and very integral part of shuarya's character too; his pain of abandonement and issue is dealt within a week... Shaurya suddenly had a 180 degree ckt change; I obv was looking forward to the change but so fast without monologues or introspection...seems out of the blue.

The pace of the show is great; no track are dragged like a chewing gum and I love it, I seriously do;

just that some track require more episodes...

Anyway, let's see what they have in store with respect to shakhi vs sabherwals and how it all is gonna pan out...

These two tracks were rushed too fast, in my opinion; and other things you said, I agree with that; specially shagun's track

waise what do you think her real motive might be?

Edited by eternal_soul - 2 years ago
Athiraachu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: eternal_soul

Same disclaimer😊

The main tracks that were promised to us were wrapped up in with jet speed, be it soch ki takkar or aastha-shaurya reunion.

And, in both these cases what is just bothering me is no self introspection or reflection and no monologues that can help the viewers connect with how exactly the soch changed.

Both of this was main plotline of the show and very integral part of shuarya's character too; his pain of abandonement and issue is dealt within a week... Shaurya suddenly had a 180 degree ckt change; I obv was looking forward to the change but so fast without monologues or introspection...seems out of the blue.

The pace of the show is great; no track are dragged like a chewing gum and I love it, I seriously do;

Anyway, let's see what they have in store with respect to shakhi vs sabherwals and how it all is gonna pan out...

These two tracks were rushed too fast, in my opinion;

Shagun and her motive...CV's themselves don't know 🤣

Woh toh badalte rahega...for now shaurya trusts Shagun as his friend 🤪...and you remember..shaurya believes shagun came back for love and shaurya gave that example to anokhi 😆

...she and her motive holds nothing yaar...only a prop for MU's

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Disclaimer

The post is not meant for those people who loves this show. Kindly refrain reading further if such posts makes you feel negative about the show in anyway... Nevertheless, healthy criticism on the post and opinion is welcomed! 

Note 2: May contain assumptions, which I call predictions.. And would be happy to be wrong in future episodes.. But I really want to rant it out here.. 

So, we see FL being emotionally blackmailed and ML being fooled by ex fiance, who btw has some motive... What's so unique now about the show? 

The show that started off as a fresh concept is turning into a typical show where you see couple fighting against the world for sake of love...

😆 isn't that story of most movies... You see couple fall in love and go to lengths for proving it and fighting against family... 

The show I signed up was with a ML having some views and those being challenged by FL... That was promo... Khair... There two beautiful and dedicated episodes for it... 

And 2 weeks of time to romance and simultaneously change the soch of ML and now ML is white washed to such an extent by making him realize sindoor holi was wrong, reconsiling with mom in 2 visits, how Anokhi will need his support, and so on... And attributing his soch to his childhood and family issues and all the blame is on his family... 😆

Now what's next... We get to see some separation thanks to BP's emotional blackmail for pyaar... Anokhi apni FL hai... Woh kaise apne pyaar ko Barbaad hote dekh sakti hai😭 woh thodi bolegi mera pyaar usse barbaad nai karega... Or something... Bechari.. Anokhi! FL jo thehri...

Inspite of so many open tracks... They have Shagun ka real motive ek new track... Seriously! How creative 😉

Ab iss creativity ke bharose even Mr. Bhalla will see how his daughter has achieved her dreams... And will be proud her... In one episode... Bilkul waise hi jaise Astha and Shaurya mil gaye... 

Ooh.. And what's her dream btw? Be proudly called Mrs. Shaurya Saberwal? Pichle 3 weeks se toh yehi lag raha hai... She knows her padhai won't stop and she will manage rest of it with Shaurya's help... But sabse tough nut to crack is Saberwal house ka warm welcome... 

Yeh hamari Anokhi... Phalane ki Beti banne aur Dhimkane ki Patni bane se pehle thi...... 

One thing I still call it unique and good - 

Pace of the show... Thankfully it's still not a dragfest... But sometimes it's sooo fast that it's difficult to enjoy the storyline... 

And sorry... Had to put it out here... I am absolutely disappointed with the way makers are handling these important tracks pace chodo... Even characters seem so inconsistent.... 

I feel the channel has interfered in their storyline or the pressure of TRPs is there. They are rushing towards a proper marriage between ShaKhi. I think they will soon have a proper marriage with actual rituals. For SP most of the drama/TRPs revolve around leads getting married or problems they face after marriage. 

I doubt if separation will be there. Maybe now ShaKhi will get married with their parents blessings but will keep it a secret  for Anokhi to complete her studies. Shagun's real motive may come out and  when Shaurya falls in trouble because of her maybe his marriage truth will also come out.

Yes pace of the show is very good. But some scenes need more time. I liked Shaurya and Shaan's scene today. But that scene could been for some more time. Shaurya realizing how much his parents had suffered and how everyone including him where never bothered about Shaan's feelings could have been shown with some monologues and flashbacks. But I think the makers have some constraints because of the channel. Now does Shaan know about Aastha - Shaurya patch up?

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Same disclaimer😊

These two tracks were rushed too fast, in my opinion;

Maybe Shagun's family has become bankrupt😊 . So she couldn't complete her Cambridge. That's why she is hell bent on becoming Mrs Shaurya Saberwal. And she may also be here for revenge. But we cannot understand anything from her expressions.

eternal_soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athiraachu

Shagun and her motive...CV's themselves don't know 🤣

Woh toh badalte rahega...for now shaurya trusts Shagun as his friend 🤪...and you remember..shaurya believes shagun came back for love and shaurya gave that example to anokhi 😆

...she and her motive holds nothing yaar...only a prop for MU's

@bold: I do😆; then there were so many ways to create seperation or mu's but shagun😆, pata nahi when will her track end...

eternal_soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: anuprem

Maybe Shagun's family has become bankrupt😊 . So she couldn't complete her Cambridge. That's why she is hell bent on becoming Mrs Shaurya Saberwal. And she may also be here for revenge. But we cannot understand anything from her expressions.

Nice theory, this also justifies as to why she left cambridge😆; maybe isi liye she didn't want to leave sabherwal house, bcs bada ghar raha hi nahi uska; isi liye made an excuse ki akele itne bade ghar mein nahi rahi kabhi🤣

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Same disclaimer😊

These two tracks were rushed too fast, in my opinion; and other things you said, I agree with that; specially shagun's track

This is the issue.. main tracks included - 

1. Maa bete ka milaap - 2 days

2. Shaurya and Anokhi's soch ki takkar - 3 days 

3. Bhallas vs. Shaurya - not even sure if it will happen and bhallas will be back. 

4. Anokhi's journey towards success - not sure if that will be shown.. But I guess in last episode...she will have one more trophy

And what are they showing... 

Itv vamp planning and plotting, ML befriending ex.. Ex having Ulterior motive... This has been on for almost a month now! With romance overdose... 

Key tracks are soooo quickly wrapped... I have no complaints about chemistry of leads or pace.. But some of it should be considered.