Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: robedward

Did u miss the Epic battle between Aryan and Wild Ripperz β˜ΊοΈ( or was it kings united, i remember it was vs a group) Aryan killed it and won the battle 

Can't find it on YT πŸ˜’ 

And Dance Champions wasn't really that engaging for me. Dk why, I don't find Bir Radha Sherpa that amazing either πŸ˜• I'll maybe watch D+ anyway. Vartika and Aryan? Hooked. 

Edited by felixfelilah - 2 years ago
robedward thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

After Watching Anuradha, i felt like i need to watch something better πŸ€£

https://youtu.be/khvcCpoFszM 

https://youtu.be/Vj5tXdWEb5o 

https://youtu.be/mhyWzC7df-0

Edited by robedward - 2 years ago
robedward thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

Oh yes, that's a popular favorite πŸ˜ƒ I haven't been able to find Paul's DID act from which it was inspired tho.

Also, I remember Akash and Vivek got the same comment for like, 5 of their acts lol πŸ˜†

That was a really finale worthy act ( on that time πŸ˜†)

I found Paul's act for u, maybe u didn't recognize him in the thumbnail πŸ€£

https://youtu.be/3H9dJUb46iQ

felixfelilah thumbnail

That was a really finale worthy act ( on that time πŸ˜†)

I found Paul's act for u, maybe u didn't recognize him in the thumbnail πŸ€£

Aww thank you for finding it. This was soo good 😍😍 Paul was such an amazing dancer lol. He reminded me of Dharmesh in his control of his body. And I didn't know Geeta, Remo and Terence themselves choreographed the DID acts. These days, none of the dance show judges have even the right to be a judge, much less the knowledge to choreograph something so brilliant lol πŸ˜‚

Ooh, btw, I think Paul beat Geeta with his Muskanwala choreo 😌 I could see the similarities toward the end, but clearly the duo did it better for me 😁

felixfelilah thumbnail

Ooh yeah, I have watched this performance. This was actually the first time I saw Vartika. I didn't think much of her then tho, Only now I realize, she's perhaps one of the best female dancers in India πŸ˜†

robedward thumbnail

Aww thank you for finding it. This was soo good 😍😍 Paul was such an amazing dancer lol. He reminded me of Dharmesh in his control of his body. And I didn't know Geeta, Remo and Terence themselves choreographed the DID acts. These days, none of the dance show judges have even the right to be a judge, much less the knowledge to choreograph something so brilliant lol πŸ˜‚

Ooh, btw, I think Paul beat Geeta with his Muskanwala choreo 😌 I could see the similarities toward the end, but clearly the duo did it better for me 😁

They were pretty dedicated in their choreos. Though i only remember 2~3 performances from that ancient time, one is Salman and Alisha's Masakali, another Shakti and  Kunwar's Khudaa Jaane. 

When I saw Kareena Kapoor as DID judge I almost had a heart attack, she is the last person who could be a dance show judge πŸ€ͺ 

Paul surely elevated his act with Muskan. His one was super ancient πŸ€£ Then in SD he got a partner, he had better choreographing opportunity , keeping Geeta's choreo as backbone.

robedward thumbnail

Ooh yeah, I have watched this performance. This was actually the first time I saw Vartika. I didn't think much of her then tho, Only now I realize, she's perhaps one of the best female dancers in India πŸ˜†

Undoubtedly  but she is far better when she is alone. She is something else to watch then. The swag, the attitude, the moves β˜ΊοΈ

felixfelilah thumbnail

They were pretty dedicated in their choreos. Though i only remember 2~3 performances from that ancient time, one is Salman and Alisha's Masakali, another Shakti and  Kunwar's Khudaa Jaane. 

When I saw Kareena Kapoor as DID judge I almost had a heart attack, she is the last person who could be a dance show judge πŸ€ͺ 

Paul surely elevated his act with Muskan. His one was super ancient πŸ€£ Then in SD he got a partner, he had better choreographing opportunity , keeping Geeta's choreo as backbone.

@bold: Aaah, you're giving me more excuses to spend data on youtube πŸ˜† Will check them out.

@red: Haha, I watched that season only for the I'm Hip Hop kids. They weren't that good to be runner-ups, but I was super happy for them πŸ₯± And yeah, Kareena as a judge was the most boring part of it πŸ€£ She has absolutely zero charisma as a judge. I'm not even a fan of Madhuri judging either tbh. I find their comments very monotonous.

@green: Yeaaa,. Even Geeta's agreed that he's a better choreographer than her anyway 

Edited by felixfelilah - 2 years ago
robedward thumbnail

Aaah, you're giving me more excuses to spend data on youtube πŸ˜† 

I have wayyyyy too much data and wayyyy too less time to finish itso Youtube is my bestie now