Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I remember and geeta had problem or something in this one too with bhavna. 

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RomyaForever

Damn this is Nisha Bhagat  right? She was/is part of kings, man I loved her in this dance cover. Kay swag hai. Don’t think she is Piyush’s sister. (My guess though) 

Yeah a female hip hop guru is a must. Matlab vartika is totally different style. Also every other female guru is doing Indian style or Bollywood or contemporary πŸ˜… in all season. How hard is it to find one.? πŸ₯²

Yeah, uff look at her!! And no, I was wrong lol. I assumed because she used to post pictures from some Piyush dance studios lol. Coincidence I guess. And didn't know she was part of the kings

It's not that it's hard, but more like, they prefer known faces. Such irony because it is the channel that made the existing gurus popular 🀣

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ah yes, I've seen a lot from Tanya. She's good. Doesn't strike me as really good though. Or maybe because I saw her in Rithvik videos and always end up watching him than her πŸ€ͺ  Are there many female dancers in the kings btw? I know Tanya's worked with them. Don't really follow the crew so don't know much. I thought they were a men-only crew.

Goodbyesss thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

Ah yes, I've seen a lot from Tanya. She's good. Doesn't strike me as really good though. Or maybe because I saw her in Rithvik videos and always end up watching him than her πŸ€ͺ  Are there many female dancers in the kings btw? I know Tanya's worked with them. Don't really follow the crew so don't know much. I thought they were a men-only crew.

Sadly not many just like the other crews I guess .. πŸ₯² Every time I happen to like a hip hop female dancer, ends up being from kings lol. Also there is someone called Akanksha, she is independent artist from Delhi. She’s pretty good.  The crews keep breaking up, haha. Recalling Tushar, but it’s sooooo common, it’s not even shocking anymore. Some want to turn away and become independent etc… For instance, nivi was in kings but looks like not anymore. 
Yeah Tanya’s recent dance I didn’t like much. But seriously all these girls have been able to make good names for themselves based off of SM and YouTube videos and their dance classes etc… and not via TV. Which is such a big deal. Good for them. πŸ‘  
Also look at SD4, we have got so many great talented girls , more girls than boys. Proud.

Edited by RomyaForever - 2 years ago