Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: esprit_00

Also the look is of a lover who has lost the love of his life... not someone wanting forgiveness... lol

From inside he want Ishqi only😆But being sanskaari he cant propose her when he is gonna marry Rhea😆

Edited by Ariyatogether - 2 years ago
IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

maybe u guys  r actually right, they are actually getting married xD  . agar airport takk pahoch gya toh pyaar mein deewana h na. airport scenes r meant for better confession, not shaadi mein zarur aana...

fir i think mandap pe rhea ka sach aaega n boom 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kankabhor

I just think they won't waste such a nice resort. They can go back to Mumbai soon but Ishqaan's wedding should be on a high note. Poolside Wedding chahiye BAS

Poolside wedding  Chocolates  🍫 🍫 for you 🤗

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Rhea cant be pregnant. if she is then she cannot do the drama because everyone will blame her then n call her  chaalu. toh yahan fit nahi hota story mein. and ahaan will never marry her then. 

waise bhi rhea is very practical. woh pregnant nahi hai pakka. 

dekho if she is pregnant it makes sense seducing another rich guy and marrying him, not ahaan kyuki woh toh seduce hone nahi waala rhea. ab itni toh idiot hai nahi rhea. 

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hmm ... now i am wondering if Ishqi is Rhea's half sister  ... maybe share the same father 🤪

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Mayank needs to be humiliated in front of ALL... Don't want only Ahaan to know... Everyone should know so I hope this happens on one function among so many functions. 

IO_OI thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Mayank needs to be humiliated in front of ALL... Don't want only Ahaan to know... Everyone should know so I hope this happens on one function among so many functions. 

True, maybe , just maybe this time, when sonu hears ishqi has been hit bcuz of mayank, she can no longer hold it in her?

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I dont think Ishqi will let this happen in Sarla's presence..she will start blaming her nd Ishqi's sacrifices will go down the drain..but yeah Raj should knw wht Mayank did wid her.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: war_is_peace

Rhea cant be pregnant. if she is then she cannot do the drama because everyone will blame her then n call her  chaalu. toh yahan fit nahi hota story mein. and ahaan will never marry her then. 

waise bhi rhea is very practical. woh pregnant nahi hai pakka. 

dekho if she is pregnant it makes sense seducing another rich guy and marrying him, not ahaan kyuki woh toh seduce hone nahi waala rhea. ab itni toh idiot hai nahi rhea. 

May be she wanted to work and did some blunder in business thus they needs Ahaan to repay money or something and that's why she wanted Resort on Ahaan's name not hers. 

sunaina02 thumbnail

In this era of DNA test - how can one create issue with pregnancy !

So much 1950-1960 -sh story !!