Ishq par Zor Nahi - EDT #6 Bardasht nahi kar sakta door nahi reh sakta - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by kankabhor

I can't handle if Ahaan went to airport for Ishqi and comes back to do more functions with Rhea😡 Maybe he will come with Ishqi and Rhea will play her pregnancy drama so wedding continues🤢

The picture of Rhea which you shared on previous EDT is the reality of SANGEET night where Ishqi (Dressed up one) is going to be Ahaan's imagination ❤️ 😆

I can't handle if Ahaan went to airport for Ishqi and comes back to do more functions with Rhea😡 Maybe he will come with Ishqi and Rhea will play her pregnancy drama so wedding continues🤢

how can rhea get confirmation of her pregnancy in couple of days 😕.

If she says she is  pregnant since even 1 months, sarla will tear her apart for her pre engagement kaand.

I am just scarred with QH memories. Billi kept coming between AsYa wedding wiht her prgnancy crap🤢

Please mat bol behen... Thoda rahem khaoo koi mujh pe 😭

Yeh EDT title koi gana hai Kya? 😲 Konsa gana? 

Originally posted by CornKhazana

how can rhea get confirmation of her pregnancy in couple of days 😕.

If she says she is  pregnant since even 1 months, sarla will tear her apart for her pre engagement kaand.

Thats why get married to Ahaan soon and pass the baby as post-marriage pre-term baby

Kahi aisa to nahi ki Ahaan airport sirf Ishqi se maafi mangane gaya ho and fir massi and use guest banake le aaya ho resort , isliye massi ne bhi yellow dress pheni because now they are attending functions as guests and fir Ishqi will get to know about Rhea's truth and will try to help her which will result into breaking of marriage and than Ishqaan forced marriage or something😵 

Please nooo.. aisa sach mein nahi hona chaiye but I am preparing myself for worst😒

Thats why get married to Ahaan soon and pass the baby as post-marriage pre-term baby

yeah, but if Ahaan refuses to marry her, how can she blame her pregnancy on ahaan. Maybe privately she and daadi will force him to marry her, but there is our sarla....sarla ginni will surely do a huge drama.

Anything can be the kaand.

JUST DON'T FREAKING GET PREGNANT!!😭