Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

i think Rhea created some MU between ahaan and ishqi and so ishqi decided to leave. but ahaan went to the airport to clear the MU.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

May be she wanted to work and did some blunder in business thus they needs Ahaan to repay money or something and that's why she wanted Resort on Ahaan's name not hers. 

Her parents want to transfer resort on Rhea's name but want Ahaan to handle it Something is fishy here.. i hope its just financial issues..

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ariyatogether

I dont think Ishqi will let this happen in Sarla's presence..she will start blaming her nd Ishqi's sacrifices will go down the drain..but yeah Raj should knw wht Mayank did wid her.

Not Ishqi.... Ahaan should reveal. Sarla listens to Ahaan. He can convince her how it was Mayank's fault not Sonu or Ishqi's. Raj will also join and ultimately Sarla taking Ishqi's side for the very 1st time happens. 

CornKhazana thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sunaina02

In this era of DNA test - how can one create issue with pregnancy !

So much 1950-1960 -sh story !!

1950-1960 is still modern time for Ahaan, he is still tuck in 1920s ๐Ÿ˜‚.

When daadi is willing to accept rhea, I don't think she will doubt her. In fact no one will doubt her as they are dating since 2 years.

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

In this era of DNA test - how can one create issue with pregnancy !

So much 1950-1960 -sh story !!

Ahaan 1921 ka Hai na ๐Ÿคฃ

Sorry bad joke I know ๐Ÿ˜›

war_is_peace thumbnail

haan i also think its some money ka issue. or maybe they just want some deal which they will only get on ahaan's goodwill. 

mai toh start se soch rahi hoon that maybe rhea is not rich and all this resort khareedna is drama. 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Not Ishqi.... Ahaan should reveal. Sarla listens to Ahaan. He can convince her how it was Mayank's fault not Sonu or Ishqi's. Raj will also join and ultimately Sarla taking Ishqi's side for the very 1st time happens. 

I got it.. but she may stop Ahaan from revealing it (if its not dream nd true that Ahaan know truth๐Ÿ˜†)

But even i hope he bring Mayank in front of everyone so that Sarla knw its not always girls at fault like she think..

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Her parents want to transfer resort on Rhea's name but want Ahaan to handle it Something is fishy here.. i hope its just financial issues..

Even I am hoping for same. It must be working woman related kuch. Like Rhea want to work not interested in house wife and her parents wants otherwise because she already made losses in business. 

war_is_peace thumbnail

i hope ishqaan is not getting married so soon 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

I got it.. but she may stop Ahaan from revealing it (if its not dream nd true that Ahaan know truth๐Ÿ˜†)

But even i hope he bring Mayank in front of everyone so that Sarla knw its not always girls at fault like she think..

Dream nehi hoga. Ahaan will know Pakka ๐Ÿ˜† Exactly and it will send good message.