Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthiviji thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Actually She thinks the way Pur took her place in Viru's heart ...she ll do the same now and She knows perfectly that Viru has fallen for Pur's innocence, pure and kind heart and simple nature so She is trying to behave like Pur to take her place🀬

🀒

Maine aisi despo aurat kabhi nahin dekhi🀣

In entire world not seen such aurat..

In purvir and kids world not an inch she s into.

Already vir ka frustrating look and gussa started..on total weeki m just look into Gaurav ka pittai by vir 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surekha5

Every dinning table scene.... Anjali always jethji ke paas khade hojar pyaar se surve karthi hai....  Saki ek baar bhi aise surve nahi kiya.......

Saki PoV  Wife and husband relation meaning   is  bed nothing else....

Jethji ki anjali always serves him with so much love...

Kk ko to bhai aur kuch nahi aata...no comments...madam ko bura lagta hai but wo nahi karegi jisse sab happy ho ..koi nai karegi wo bhi bas aur thoda rulana hai purvir ko..

Waise aaj wal dining table scene mujhe wo vaijyo ki engagement wala discussion yaad aa gaya..viru ka face expression same tha...

Yaha mera ghr ujad gya aur ise aur namak chidakne ki padi hi....

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Jethji ki anjali always serves him with so much love...

Kk ko to bhai aur kuch nahi aata...no comments...madam ko bura lagta hai but wo nahi karegi jisse sab happy ho ..koi nai karegi wo bhi bas aur thoda rulana hai purvir ko..

Waise aaj wal dining table scene mujhe wo vaijyo ki engagement wala discussion yaad aa gaya..viru ka face expression same tha...

Yaha mera ghr ujad gya aur ise aur namak chidakne ki padi hi....

Awww that Viru expression was epic ..don't know to cry 😭or to laughπŸ˜†πŸ€£...πŸ˜†

No comment on didi ..from now on i ll try to comment less on herπŸ˜†πŸ€£ she isn't worthy 😏😏😏🀣🀣🀣

Viru is very much emotionally disturbedπŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜”...he ll blast at anytime πŸ˜Ž

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awww that Viru expression was epic ..don't know to cry 😭or to laughπŸ˜†πŸ€£...πŸ˜†

No comment on didi ..from now on i ll try to comment less on herπŸ˜†πŸ€£ she isn't worthy 😏😏😏🀣🀣🀣

Viru is very much emotionally disturbedπŸ˜­πŸ˜’πŸ˜”...he ll blast at anytime πŸ˜Ž

Ziva He is like a volcano waiting to burst so far he is holding himself to do the right thing by all

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PutijaChalhov

Ziva He is like a volcano waiting to burst so far he is holding himself to do the right thing by all

Putija πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yeah he ll explode at anytime soon..his bearing system is attaining his limitπŸ€”

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nycgal

@bold..WHAT THE F???

Kuch din ke baad they will write "Sister wives"?? LOL

@italics

I will just quit.

I love VPS. The love has been diminishing though post KK making her grand entry.

Disenchanted with Purvi too. Again, I do not recognize her post KK entry.

Yep, I was surprised when I came upon the wiki page. It is such garbage. 

Me too, I am not liking VPS ever since Sakshi's entry. The recent one, crying is too much, bebus lachaar, my foot!!πŸ˜•

Edited by SmithaRam - 2 years ago
Kaina.Ain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Every dinning table scene.... Anjali always jethji ke paas khade hojar pyaar se surve karthi hai....  Saki ek baar bhi aise surve nahi kiya.......

Saki PoV  Wife and husband relation meaning   is  bed nothing else....

Saki is a definition of sick & perverted minds. 

Surekha5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Yep, I was surprised when I came up the wiki page. It is such garbage. 

Me too, I am not liking VPS ever since Sakshi's entry. The recent one, crying is too much, bebus lachaar, my foot!!πŸ˜•

Don't know why they are showing... Like this..... Itna  kamjoori.......  Behaving like a..T.V... remote in saki hand......

Kaina.Ain thumbnail

@bold - Not worth discussing!!

It's better to stay away for our sanity πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I want Vir to literally kick Saki out of his life & make a life for himself with Purvi. 

Kaina.Ain thumbnail

Don't know why they are showing... Like this..... Itna  kamjoori.......  Behaving like a..T.V... remote in saki hand......

Saki ko sarr pe chadha rakha hai, All of them! 

Purvi has struck an extraordinary friendship with Saki, never realising that she has ripped a hole in her marital life. She is literally sharing Vir - No Jealousy πŸ€’

J&M are the only hope now. They'll hopefully be the saving grace of this stupid marriage track! 

Something on these lines- Saki Maa, Baba is not yours anymore!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†