Molkki Episode Discussion Thread #55-Nt Pg 119+Epi 151 Hg Pg 121

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

๐Ÿ’ แ—ฏEแ’ชแ‘•Oแ—ฐE TO ๐Ÿ’

We can discuss the episodes here and please respect each other opinions.  

แ—ฉแ‘Žแ—ช แ”•TIแ‘•K TO Eแ‘ญIแ”•Oแ—ชE แ—ชIแ”•แ‘•แ‘Œแ”•แ”•IOแ‘Žแ”• แ—ฐแ—ฉIแ‘Žแ’ชY

We can agree and disagree with each other in a healthy atmosphere. 

Follow Molkki Forum Rules & Participation Guideline

***NO BASHING of actors 

and characters are not allowed.

Harsh, Rude Language and 

Offensive words are not allowed in EDT .

NO BASHING and FIGHTS 

between members***

ษงฤ…โ„˜โ„˜แƒง ษงษ›ฤ…ฦ–ษฌษงแƒง ษ–ฤฑส‚ฦˆลณส‚ส‚ฤฑฦกล‹

PurVir Gif & Edits Credit: darkchocolates & JIYA_22

Banner Credit: Sutapasima

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail

๐”ธ๐••๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค:-

1. ๐‘…๐‘’๐’ป๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ป๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚ ๐“…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘’๐’น๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐‘”๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ

๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐ธ๐’Ÿ๐’ฏ...๐“…๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐“…๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ž๐’ข ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’œ๐’ฏ๐“ˆ;

2. ๐ต๐’ฏ๐’ฎ, ๐ผ๐’ข, ๐’ฎ๐‘€๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฏ๐‘…๐’ซ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“๐“€๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐’ท๐‘’

๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐‘€๐น.

3. ๐ต๐‘’๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“€ ๐‘œ๐’ป " ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“๐“€๐“€๐’พ ๐ต๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡"... ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’ถ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐“๐“ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…๐’น๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐’พ๐“‡ ๐’Ÿ๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐ต๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐“…๐“๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ. 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5211749

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“€๐“ˆ

Edited by Ziva01 - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Congrats on the 55th EDT everyone ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Ziva01 thumbnail

Epi updt 

Thks Sri๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Episode 148

Mukhi agrees to purvi ans says he will do whatever she wants...and says though u will leave this house but u won't leave my heart....I have fallen for u more now onwards...

Purvi leaves but mukhi asks her for a hug for the last time...purvi runs into him and they both hug as if there is no Tomorrow...kk was listening to everything till now whatever they spoke....and she comes and blasts pu vi for being double faced and says she don't want her favour...and she dint try to suicide bcoz mukhi loves her...smiley29... purvi says she is not doing any favour to anyone all that she is doing is for herself...as she can't see that she is the reason of someone's hurt and she can't take it...and that's why she is leaving mukhi...and she leaves from her...mukhi just give a look to kk it was so depicting that see this is my bawri....

Juhi assures manas that kk is fine now and they say to purvi that if she and kk are there with them they become more happy...purvi is thinks how will kids stay away from her...

Mukhi is sitting calm and is in his thoughts...kk comes there...he asks what she wants to say...kk says she dint do all this to separate him nd Purvi...she only did this as she can't see him loving someone else...mukhi says nobody did this to us...it's fate which is doing all this to us...kk says how will he live without purvi as u love her so much....to which mukhi says time will teach me to live with her memories...I will pass the days somehow..now mukhi says that he  is tensed about purvi that how will she stay after we will be separated...

Purvi ka trying to write an application for divorce just then mukhi comes in and gives her the application...she asks how much time will it take to which he says it may take 4 weeks...purvi says then let's keep a distance till I m here so that we will get habituated to stay away from eachother...mukhi says he will try his best and leaves...

Next day kk is shown walking in the lawn and purvi comes to take kids clothes, kk asks her why is she doing all this purvi says she is used to do and till she is here she wants to do...kk thanks her for doing all this...purvi says I m doing it for myself and my family...kk says u are doing all this like a younger sister thank you so much....

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations Ziva guys ๐Ÿค—on the new 55 EDT

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

I wish Vir had shown some anger by yelling back at Sakshi for blaming purvi or something to show his disgust & how wrong Sakshi's perspective is. 

Most unstable char this Sakshi seems to be. Changing her mind every minute.  

I highly doubt she is the mother of those 2 kids. Purvi is the only one who seem to have a genuine concern for kiddos than the parents.smiley6

Vir i think was still recoving first from Sakshi's suicide attempt and then Purvi asking for divorce. But I liked the way he pulls Purvi behind him and places hismelf between her and Sakshi - like he is protecting her from Sakshi!

Sakshi toh unstable hai hi, usse zyada Saba hai to write such a character. 

I think kaand karne ki aadat Vir must have picked up from Sakshi! Har roz kuch naya drama hota hai iska

Sampada001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations on 55th EDT Guys๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿค—

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

Vir i think was still recoving first from Sakshi's suicide attempt and then Purvi asking for divorce. But I liked the way he pulls Purvi behind him and places hismelf between her and Sakshi - like he is protecting her from Sakshi!

I think kaand karne ki aadat Vir must have picked up from Sakshi! Har roz kuch naya drama hota hai iska

@bold...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

But that look which he gave kk after purvi left was like how could u be so disgusting...๐Ÿ˜†

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

@bold...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

But that look which he gave kk after purvi left was like how could u be so disgusting...๐Ÿ˜†

Uss look ke baad hi tih guilt aur darr aaya...so she behaved herself in the convo in their room. Par yahan achche se baat ki Vir ne, toh phir apne asliyat par aa gayi

Speaking of rooms - Vir & Sakshi are STILL in the same bedroom??? Inka farmhouse mein rooms itne kam hai kya?

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

@bold - aaw!

Not very happy with the way VPS is depicted here. I'm sure none of us are. He was introduced to us as the one who gets what he wants once he puts his foot down. He did not flinch to punish his own brother, why should he let Sakshi off the hook and cave in to let go of what he wants. I wish he had given her an earful likehe did on Molkki diwas.

Purvi on the other hand is known to be the jagat maata, going over board protecting the ones she loves. She had held her Mukhi at gun point for god's sake to protect her sis! 

Sakshi is a moron. She knows she is causing Vir pain and knows that she cannot win him back. But still goes on inflicting pain. No sane person would wish harming someone they love.๐Ÿ˜•

Purvi-Sakshi: Its better to stop talking about the scenes that these 2 are in. One day I think maybe Purvi is right, but the next day she seems dumb. One day it is earth shattering humilation and another day it is the polar opp. What to make out of this? Do writers watch their own work?

Kids seem to have made peace that they will have 2 moms and 1 dad for the rest of their lives. Imagine the trauma they will go thru if Purvi or Sakshi is no longer there.

Rest of the chars are easily dimissable. ๐Ÿ˜”