Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

So much for the speculations yesterday that Adi finding KC weird for Malini means he's still hung up on hersmiley36......his focus was clear yesterday also ki usko KC ek checkbox lagta hai for getting Imlie to agree to move forward with their own relationship.....isliye aaj pehli baat wohi raise ki mauka milte hi Imlie ko ki your condition is fulfilled now, time to move aheadsmiley36.....KC was out of sight/out of mind for himsmiley36  Humko toh pehle hi pata tha isko Ghanta intrest nahi hai all the Concern was momentarily shock ke Yeh kya tha which anyone would feel given how Odd the whole thing was.. adi ka one point agenda sach bahar nikalo and apna settle ho yeh pata nahi abhi bhi kaise chup bhaitha hai imlie ki rok tok ka asar hai but he seemed relaxed ke ab sharat khatm hui he can focus on the truth so he made sure to point it to imlie ke ab ho gaya tumhara condition sab set hai i fulfilled my promise now time to Get moving.. waise bhi adi jab Prakash jaise ko 2 min se zyada bhaav nahi dia jo ek actual threat banke khada tha iske liye and usko line pe le aaya tha toh yeh champu kya cheez hai he hardly cares  

It did feel a bit like a setup to give a window into Imlie's suppressed emotions as you said....she usually holds back so much ki after a while Didi jaap waali robot lagne lagti hai.....waise humein toh koi doubt nahin hai about the fact that she loves Adi....issue is more about her levels of lying in claiming usko koi farak nahin padta from the Didi saaya hanging over her and Adi's relationship.....we need more scenes of showing her feeling conflicted between her feelings and her reasons for not moving forward with Adi rather than these mahaanta stunts over Didi ki uttarans......

Dream ho ya reality, it shows how much Imlie suppresses inside her when it comes to Adi. Aaj after many days, hearing that "Mrs. Tripathi" from Adi did spark something inside her that she's otherwise been trying to compartmentalize and not accept as reality. 

The other bit was Adi asking her if use darr lag raha hai....lol yeh wala part I feel needs to explored more....she is definitely scared of moving ahead with him no matter what bravado she tries to show ki use rishta nibhaane se darr nahin lagta......and I think that fear is more of getting so attached ki phir apne aap ko akele sambhaal nahin paayegi and her default self-preservation mode is to always keep herself ready to be alone....wohi abandonment issues as you said.....if only they explore dhang se rather than dumping Didi crap on us True!  and that is why i didn't mind it caz jaisa bhi setup tha basic point is imlie ko kuch kuch hua hearing the words being said to kind of seeing the Reality unfold in front of her to see her secret kind of taking face of reality and woh ehssas ke haan yeh sach ho sakta hai all she needs is to see it accept it.. again she let the feeling linger until she came in saw the family only then she came out of the daze.. they need to address this more often and more regularly maybe once she will consciously accept this mind vs heart tohi she can manage to present it to adi caz abhi she herself is confused to kay bataye i would love for this to be explored more in detail so imlie can start trying to find answers and along the way adi can help her and yes his darr lag raha hai is now almost routine they never show him ask her beneath ke kyon and try to help her with it ke darne ki baat hai nahi.. they need to show the solution now that he seems to have identified it... i would wait for them until then b happy ke aaj they bothered to show us the alternate reality of imlie and er feelings the imlie who lives inside the head of the girl who is all about didi jaap and mahaanta ke uske apne khudke bhi kuch sapne kuch expectations kuch  emotion ho sakta hai.. that she holds back caz of all her Duniyadaari and niceness but i liked it for the fact that she showed the attachment towards adi on a more one to one base and that her subconscious self came out.. that haq was apparent in her today and it still works in both scenarios dream ya no dream 

Djenali thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice review as always πŸ˜Š.

On the emotion sickness part I think bs heard her talking about it the day he brought her back from the hostel. That Β« goodnight Β» and running around the house episode. Its a far fetched conclusion but the only logical explanation I have πŸ€”.

Edited by Djenali - 2 years ago
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Ek dhang ka episode after a long time. Loved "bye.. Mrs Tripathi", such a simple and beautiful scene just lime Adilie's relationship.

In the build up to the second scene, they should have shown Imlie being anxious about Adi's whereabouts just like Aparna, would have made for a good continuation, I think part of the dhua scene is real and the part if it where Adi is getting romantic is Imlie's dream. Either ways I am OK, it gives a glimpse into her real feelings towards Adi.

Both Adi and Imlie were in the same clothes when last time Adi tried to tell the truth to T's, then Imlie stopped him, hope she doesn't stop him now. If the precap is after ultimatum she doesn't stop, if not she would stop and that would irrigate Adi like never before.

Haha that would be cuteπŸ˜†.....Imlie ko bol bol ke hi actualize karvaana padta hai or she refuses to accept realityπŸ˜†

But today, the way Adi called her "Mrs. Tripathi" conveyed so much more than any typical love confession or romance can.....it showed that acceptance he's always talking about to her....that she is the only Mrs. Tripathi in his eyes now.....it had that subtle sense of belonging weaved in....him conveying to her that she is his and the way Imlie's eyes warmed in response shows that is what she yearns for too even if she never actually says it to him. 

awwwie what a sweet idea this is... him calling her mrs tripathi in their solo scene.. Sach main ek dum  aww tha and again remind me he never said it to his  7 saal ka pyaar ever right even in those OTT PDA wale times too right.. aur agar kehna kabhi chaha bhi hai toh she never allowed it caz woh MC se aage bhadhi hi nahi.. 

Word about how it had a world of emotion samayi in the way he said it truly bigger then any cheesy confession ya i love you bas a matter of fact main itna apna kar lena and i liked the timing of it too just as things seem to settle down for them just when he thinks all hurdles are over now time to start practicing  the  new term start practicing his haq and i think isi liye imlie bhi itna khush ho gayi caz for her too in that moment sab hurdle khatam ho gaya tha until she saw family wala.  It was such a heartwarming moment.. I will gif it  just caz i am so touched by it 

It would have made for a fun scene indeed if Imlie ever had to explain emotion sickness to him but who knows what way the writers's minds workπŸ˜†

I'm also not being able to understand if there is going to be any "dance" in this dhuaan scene now as it looked like in the promo.....lol.....matlab is sab emotion sickness discussion ke baad dance bhi hoga while Imlie holds dhuaan instrument in one hand?πŸ˜†

I hope they get to the actual convo/argument point soon rather than dragging on this random dream/talk about Imlie ki emotion sickness....lol 

i want to get to content part too soon can we plamz get an episode fully on T's adi imlie caz it feels such a ZABARDASTI in between to ghussai others matlab woh toh her episode main necessary hai T's ho ya na hon let them rest ..  I think there will be continuation of this scene / dream  though am not sure if we ened a dream wala dance too .. frankly at this point it would be a stretch i would rather them get tot the point and show me adi imlie footage.. as it is unka Air time kam hai toh use it well then dragging it for the rest of the week 

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

You wrote today! The dhuaan cleared for a bit so that you could make a separate post πŸ˜† Good one as always. 

That emotion sickness I think he heard it first on the bike and then when she was mumbling during that chase thingy; just before then. But then I’m not even sure whether the last scene was actually real so it could be Imlie dreaming about it all in a literal haze πŸ˜† That dhak dhak dhak was very weird πŸ˜†

I hope that Mrs.Tripathi endures. Those are the kind of scenes we need between them that enhance the show as a whole but πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I’ll take this while it lasts for now. 

I think she stops him in between again and that annoys him. I do not know what the ultimatum can do however that nothing else has done so far. It will be interesting to see how this one breaks Imlie more than anything else that they have both experienced so far. 

MuteButton thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Also please, mujhe dance nahin chahiye. I really really do not want a dance. Please jao conversation pe within the first two minutes πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: MuteButton

You wrote today! The dhuaan cleared for a bit so that you could make a separate post πŸ˜† Good one as always. 

That emotion sickness I think he heard it first on the bike and then when she was mumbling during that chase thingy; just before then. But then I’m not even sure whether the last scene was actually real so it could be Imlie dreaming about it all in a literal haze πŸ˜† That dhak dhak dhak was very weird πŸ˜†

I hope that Mrs.Tripathi endures. Those are the kind of scenes we need between them that enhance the show as a whole but πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I’ll take this while it lasts for now. 

I think she stops him in between again and that annoys him. I do not know what the ultimatum can do however that nothing else has done so far. It will be interesting to see how this one breaks Imlie more than anything else that they have both experienced so far. 

my hunch is that will  reverse the role a bit bringing her to her breaking point and bring her to acceptance ke yes iska bhi kuch nahi hona without adi this si the setup for the big confession i guess that they might plan for the big 200.. imlie will have to do a bit of run around caz adi will go into na aage na peeche na saath until you make your decision.. it would be interesting if they do it last time if was imlie who ran away and went well if you think i should marry then you  failed to get me understand me Bye babusahib and this time it will be him that no you failed to understand me as you also are prioritizing didi caz i mean nothing toh bye and deicide.. that will be a worthy parallel and i hope they can exceute it like before though this is me being optimism ki maa here.. just give me 2 mins of meaning wale Adilie and optimism bhar jaata hai mera but this is my hunch which makes sense with Atif bhaiya ka promise of Bringing things back from bermuda triangle. can they plz do this bare minimum.. plz give us those so we can enjoy this whole imlie ka Battle.. maybe imlie can have a  face to face with her alter ego now even though we know imlie Loves adi adi knows it too but imlie hi itna directly address nahi  karegi..

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 2 years ago
jojo_mojo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

i want to get to content part too soon can we plamz get an episode fully on T's adi imlie caz it feels such a ZABARDASTI in between to ghussai others matlab woh toh her episode main necessary hai T's ho ya na hon let them rest ..  I think there will be continuation of this scene / dream  though am not sure if we ened a dream wala dance too .. frankly at this point it would be a stretch i would rather them get tot the point and show me adi imlie footage.. as it is unka Air time kam hai toh use it well then dragging it for the rest of the week 

I was hoping that this dance will serve as more than a lollipop to fans. I think when things get too intense for her, Imlie might play malini didi card making Aditya blastπŸ˜†. Thus we get to the conversation. i would love a scene where Aditya points out to Imlie that she is using Malini didi jaap as a shield to not face their own problems/her insecurities. 

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

my hunch is that will  reverse the role a bit bringing her to her breaking point and bring ehr to acceptance ke yes iska bhi kuch nahi hona without adi this si the setup for the big confession i guess that they might plan for the big 200.. imlie will have to do a bit of run around caz adi will go into na aage na peeche na saath until you make your decision.. it would be interesting if they do it last time if was imlie who ran away and went well if you think i should marry then you  failed to get me understand me Byw babusahib and this time it will be him that no you failed to understand me as you also are prioritizing didi caz i mean nothing toh bye and deicide.. that will be a worthy paralllel and i hope they can Exceute it like before though this i me being optimism ki maa here.. just give me 2 mins of meaning wale Adilie and optimism bhar jaata hai mera but this is my hunch which makes sense with Atif bhaiya ka promise of Bringing things back from bermuda triangle. can they plz do this abre minimum.. plz give us those so we can enjoy this whole imlie ka Battle.. maybe imlie can have a  face to face with her alter ego now even though we know imlie Loves adi adi knows it too but imlie hi itna directly address nahi  karegi..

Yes agree that this ultimatum is going to bring out Imlie’s confession but do you think it will take another 30 episodes for her to say that? I get the feeling that she will do it pretty soon πŸ˜† to make way for some light hearted moments before Dev and Anu drama starts again πŸ˜†