Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

I absolutely  love the first vit that is my fav bit if the episode  as i was saying jab they get these tiny ass moments right they get them so right... matkab full feel aa gaya in the  simple bye.. and tbrn Instinctively added Mrs triaptji.. mere liye these moments  are worth so much more then the fancy setups and imlie smiling back savoring it for mfew moments was a treat caz knowing aaj kal ki imlie isne guilt trip hi hona tha so I was surprised that she was allowed to   enjoy it for those few moments until reality hit her again.. I was also happy about adi ka straight to the point shartein  khatam now focus on truth no excuses now and imlie not arguing back at that either  matlab miracle hi tha it was almost like she is ready until the visual hit her and she had to put breaks it was almost like in those  few secs imlie got  transported to what she would like to be reality.  It was kind of her expectation vs reality moment😆

So much for the speculations yesterday that Adi finding KC weird for Malini means he's still hung up on her😆......his focus was clear yesterday also ki usko KC ek checkbox lagta hai for getting Imlie to agree to move forward with their own relationship.....isliye aaj pehli baat wohi raise ki mauka milte hi Imlie ko ki your condition is fulfilled now, time to move ahead😆.....KC was out of sight/out of mind for him😆

The 2nd bit I am ok with it  eitherways I just found the mood ek dum se off thoda caz again aisa toh they haven't  felt ya shown pehle  bas PD ki aafat scene ka mood tha and this was more clear but I think more ke yeh imlie  ka dream hai she is being giddy over his one Mrs tripathi  and her feelings have started doing iske dimaag main ghanitiyan  bajana hahah yeh aur hi bhagegi  ab if it indeed turns out to be her dream and guilt trip bhi hogi aur and then adi ka fuse udayegi.. but agar dream hai bhi toh I guess it makes sense and gives us a peak on her suooeesssed emotions I would like to assume ke yeh aftereffects t tha Mrs tripathi ka and yeh iske brain  and dil ka seedha kashmakash chalu  hai which will get more footage in upcoming days imlie will have to face her own emotions and reality the extent of her emotions..  which she will with the ultimatum abhi she is taking adi for granted.  So i assume this dream if it is one is a setup so she can start consciously questioning her emotions and  get out of denial caz their smiles didi look thoda in the dream zone to me .. I guess adi will get her out of her  dream kal and will  then the panchayat caz again the mood of this doesn't  match their moods  in precap.. and I did find it thoda odd the way adi was dhak dhak ho raha hai he has never been this  straight caz he doesn't  beleive I making her uncomfortable and his bright smiles ek dum se doesn't match the mood of irritated adi before slipping into parikrama  ko avoid karne wala adi from start 

It did feel a bit like a setup to give a window into Imlie's suppressed emotions as you said....she usually holds back so much ki after a while Didi jaap waali robot lagne lagti hai.....waise humein toh koi doubt nahin hai about the fact that she loves Adi....issue is more about her levels of lying in claiming usko koi farak nahin padta from the Didi saaya hanging over her and Adi's relationship.....we need more scenes of showing her feeling conflicted between her feelings and her reasons for not moving forward with Adi rather than these mahaanta stunts over Didi ki uttarans......

Dream ho ya reality, it shows how much Imlie suppresses inside her when it comes to Adi. Aaj after many days, hearing that "Mrs. Tripathi" from Adi did spark something inside her that she's otherwise been trying to compartmentalize and not accept as reality. 

The other bit was Adi asking her if use darr lag raha hai....lol yeh wala part I feel needs to explored more....she is definitely scared of moving ahead with him no matter what bravado she tries to show ki use rishta nibhaane se darr nahin lagta......and I think that fear is more of getting so attached ki phir apne aap ko akele sambhaal nahin paayegi and her default self-preservation mode is to always keep herself ready to be alone....wohi abandonment issues as you said.....if only they explore dhang se rather than dumping Didi crap on us. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

Great write up AY! It could go either way with dream or not but I think the story is progressing to Imlie finally accepting her feelings 😆 and hence  Adis ultimatum makes sense.

Loved the first scene- finally we got to see our Adi and Imlie back for a bit 😆

I  am more looking forward to the talk with the family tomorrow - I so want Adi to explain why him and Malini wouldn’t have worked out anyway and imlie needs to hear that. Not a great fan of the first part of the precap with his defense of Malini but the second part made it tolerable 😆

Thanks, Sandy :) 

LOL I doubt he's ever going to say why him and Malini didn't work out....bas generally hi bolega that they both tried to make the marriage work but it wasn't meant to be😆....itna bhi bahut hoga at this point I guess. They are trying to show him as being chivalrous towards Malini even as their marriage ends, which is why he's not liking his family maligning Malini's name over her EMA thing. 

Aaj toh Imlie ne bhi badaa dil dikhaya na ki no worries if Malini faltered as a wife by doing EMA😆.....bahu toh mast thi na to Tripathis?😆......bade "large hearted" log hain is story mein😆.

I think it is really rankling Adi that Malini is trying to spin the breakup as her decision alone when he also wanted the divorce....that is his main motivation in pushing back against people bashing Malini and that's why he wants to tell his and Imlie's truth too. 

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

oh - i must have gotten it wrong. 

I thought while Adi said motion sickness - Imlie heard it as emotion sickness and has since associated any sensation of attraction to emotional sickness as she was not experiencing motion sickness but rather reacting to Adi's closeness without being aware of it. Complicated thinking :(

Imlie did hear it as "emotion sickness" but that particular first time on the bike, she didn't associate it with attraction.....that day she thought it was basic nausea on a bike.....it was later that she started associating attraction with emotion sickness cuz she started feeling the whole nausea, butterflies in the stomach feelings stuff and that's what she's called it since. 

Adi basically has never heard her call these feelings of attraction "emotion sickness".....she's mumbled random things around him when she's been battling her feelings for him but I don't think he ever heard "emotion sickness" from her clearly.....lol 

That said, don't know what way the writers want to spin it now. 

jojo_mojo thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the post AY ji😊

Agree with you the Mrs. Tripathi scene was very beautifully done. And for once imlie let herself be soaked in the joy of being addressed like that😊

I was disappointed that Aditya figured out imlie's  emotion sickness by himself😆. I was looking forward to a really funny scene in which imlie will explain the symptoms of the new found disease😆. Looks like makers mean it when they say no clichés.

I found the second scene a little funny though. Everyone literally ran away for their life and Aditya was getting romantic😆

Hope we get a good conversation in tomorrow's episode😊

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Thanks, Sandy :) 

LOL I doubt he's ever going to say why him and Malini didn't work out....bas generally hi bolega that they both tried to make the marriage work but it wasn't meant to be😆....itna bhi bahut hoga at this point I guess. They are trying to show him as being chivalrous towards Malini even as their marriage ends, which is why he's not liking his family maligning Malini's name over her EMA thing. 

Aaj toh Imlie ne bhi badaa dil dikaya na ki no worries if Malini faltered as a wife by doing EMA😆.....bahu toh mast thi na to Tripathis?😆......bade "large hearted" log hain is story mein😆.

I think it is really rankling Adi that Malini is trying to spin the breakup as her decision alone when he also wanted the divorce....that is his main motivation in pushing back against people bashing Malini and that's why he wants to tell his and Imlie's truth too. 

I know my prediction will be chop for sure 😆

Agree on the last part - but as NM said Imlie will stop him as usual 😆 

Btw I think Adi will start calling imlie Mrs Tripathi more moving forward along with Jhalli 😆 still thinking about that first scene 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: August14

Nice review AY...

Today's first half was really nice when Adi calls Imlie Mrs.Tripathi. And his 'Suno' and 'Jao' adds more beauty to it. 

The Dhuaa sequence felt a lil off to me. The way everyone was reacting or should I say overreacting. Was that dhua of chilles or dhoop....kyunki I haven't seen people nazar utaroying like this. Anyway aag lagne pe different odour aata hai. And Imlie's entry from the dhuaa was so Ott...the bgm was so irritating. I literally had to lower the volume. And then all Tripathi's hiding behind Adi as if she was gonna do some dark magic with them. 

The Adilie nazar utaroying also felt out of no where as you said. Looks like the writers are back with their partial amnesia issues. I didn't like Adi saying all those cheesy lines...it just didn't feel Adi like. And lastly I wish they kept this dhuaa romance sequence in a single ep. The only thing that made me happy was less didi bakwas. Let's see now if Adi actually reveals abt him and Imlie tomorrow...though I know he won't. 

@bold: Ditto😆....and frankly, I forwarded all the Didi and Loservedis scene in this epi anyways😆......forwarded most of the scenes of Ts discussing Malini as well😆.....helped me focus better on the Adi-Imlie scenes jo itni mushkil se itne bhi mile😆

Tomorrow seems like it will be more focused content-wise rather than doing such a long slow-motion sequence on dhuaan😆......doesn't seem like Adi will manage to tell his and Imlie's truth to his family yet.....Imile will likely find a way to stop him again and he will likely be very upset about it this time....more than usual maybe😆

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Caps on the "Bye, Mrs. Tripathi" bit😆

Awwie these caps ☺️ I just love the sukoon feeling for the few bits they shared and woh Ek organic vibe of it and that lingering happiness for few secs where for a change she had no objection and she basked in it too as if Yeah time to accept and preparing herself to Get ready for inevitable Acceptance.. these few secs was a Peek into their Perfect together.. if only they would Play onto these casual meaningful moments things will be oh so beautiful.. i just love hwo it is not big deal for either of thema nd how Downplayed this whole thing was even though imlie got the feelz of being Called Mrs Tripathi for the first time from the One is matters the most she felt that joy but she so beautifully emoted that bit hat made it such a memorable moment of the Episode as i always say saadgi main hi khoobsurti hai 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

I know my prediction will be chop for sure 😆

Agree on the last part - but as NM said Imlie will stop him as usual 😆 

Btw I think Adi will start calling imlie Mrs Tripathi more moving forward along with Jhalli 😆 still thinking about that first scene 

Haha that would be cute😆.....Imlie ko bol bol ke hi actualize karvaana padta hai or she refuses to accept reality😆

But today, the way Adi called her "Mrs. Tripathi" conveyed so much more than any typical love confession or romance can.....it showed that acceptance he's always talking about to her....that she is the only Mrs. Tripathi in his eyes now.....it had that subtle sense of belonging weaved in....him conveying to her that she is his and the way Imlie's eyes warmed in response shows that is what she yearns for too even if she never actually says it to him. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojo_mojo

I was disappointed that Aditya figured out imlie's  emotion sickness by himself😆. I was looking forward to a really funny scene in which imlie will explain the symptoms of the new found disease😆. Looks like makers mean it when they say no clichés.

It would have made for a fun scene indeed if Imlie ever had to explain emotion sickness to him but who knows what way the writers's minds work😆

I'm also not being able to understand if there is going to be any "dance" in this dhuaan scene now as it looked like in the promo.....lol.....matlab is sab emotion sickness discussion ke baad dance bhi hoga while Imlie holds dhuaan instrument in one hand?😆

I hope they get to the actual convo/argument point soon rather than dragging on this random dream/talk about Imlie ki emotion sickness....lol 

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Amazing take.

-The way Adi said "Bye Ms tripathi" to lit up her smile was indeed a sweet moment. Definitely, the nuance was there.

-Regarding the dhuaa scene, I think it would've been a bit better to speed up the scene a bit rather than dragging it. smiley36The bg music just made it so OTT dramatic when Imlie came out of the dhuaa smiley44😂 + slo-mo stuff added here & there.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago